Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State (1833 Views)

2000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe State / Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP / PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by bode4u2nv(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Over 2000 members of APC defects to PDP in Osogbo the Osun State capital as Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi declares to contest for the Governorship elections under the umbrella of PDP.
It was indeed a charged atmosphere as party faithfuls converged at the State secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party.
While making his intention known to the party leaders, he will run people oriented government and improve the economy of the state if he wins the primary elections and eventually wins the governorship elections.
Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi is an entrepreneur per excellence and a philanthropist who have distinguished himself in the business world and humanity.
Osun state is lucky to have such a candidate in the governorship elections.
Note: I am neither PDP or APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBpL2f7OKE
Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by trendymarseey(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmmmmn ok o
Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by samakins1001: 4:48pm On May 31, 2018
This Serious! Why Defecting From Apc? Is Pdp Ready To Give You The GovernorshipTicket? Dr Akin Calculate Very Well Oo
Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by nzeobi(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
please who counted the 2000.
who verified that they are APC members and not jobbers who came for their daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by Jirate(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
Where Are Those Dummies Who Are Always Quick To Say PDP Is Dead, Dead On Arrival.....etc. I Hope They Not All Dead.
In Fact APC Zombies Right Now............ cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by tuniski: 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
Ekiti and Osun are going PdP prelude to sending #BuharitoDaura2019.

God has heard the cries of nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by yemmight(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

I believe its only your cry that God has heard. The last time I checked your PDP was there for 16 years doing nothing. What are they going to do newly now?

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by bode4u2nv(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
yemmight:

I believe its only your cry that God has heard. The last time I checked your PDP was there for 16 years doing nothing. What are they going to do newly now?
How has Nigeria fared under APC? what has really changed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by kcmichael: 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

z

You guys boasted online that PDP will win ondo and Edo ,but alas PDP was bitten black and blue,even in Anambra they came third.majority of the voters are not online .Amadioha please dash this olodo some sense

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by IJOBA2: 9:18pm On May 31, 2018
kcmichael:
z

You guys boasted online that PDP will win ondo and Edo ,but alas PDP was bitten black and blue,even in Anambra they came third.majority of the voters are not online .Amadioha please dash this olodo some sense
BAWO NI ALHAJI MODELMIKE

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by tuniski: 9:33pm On May 31, 2018
kcmichael:
z

This is 2018 and Ekiti as well as Osun are different from themselves and the others. Every election is uniquely different. Buhari contested 4 times lost 3 prior times before winning on the 4th attempt cos, all the elections had different undercurrents.

Expand your horizon and stop being fixated on Ondo,Edo or any past election live in the present realities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by kcmichael: 9:47pm On May 31, 2018
tuniski:

This is 2018 and Ekiti as well as Osun are different from themselves and the others. Every election is uniquely different. Buhari contested 4 times lost 3 prior times before winning on the 4th attempt cos, all the elections had different undercurrents.

Expand your horizon and stop being fixated on Ondo,Edo or any past election live in the present realities.

Guy who bitwitched u? Its like that Oshogbo weed u took is turning ur brain upside down

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by tuniski: 9:50pm On May 31, 2018
kcmichael:

Guy who bitwitched u? Its like that Oshogbo weed u took is turning ur brain upside down
Now you lost me. I had assumed I was responding to an evolved man.

Sorry please. Apc will win even in USA. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
sure pdp governorship candidate will win massively and convincely in landslide victory in ekiti state and osun state governorship election in this year gubernatorial election.
Re: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP As Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi Declares In Osun State by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
mhen i dont support any party but apc is bad for nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Your Hypertension Naturally / PHOTOS: Sen. Andy Uba At The Wedding Of The 3 Grand Daughters Of Emir Of Zazzau / Kanu At The Biafran Town Hall Meeting In Los Angeles, USA (pictures&videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.