Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (123039 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by daddio(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Same as with single women. kiss
Married men should only sleep with married women.

Shikena! kiss

GREAT LION OF THE PUSSY

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by lozanni(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
AFRICANs and curses. Even the whites don’t take it as a big deal and they are a billion years ahead of us.

If a married woman opens her legs, a man is free to do whatever. Let’s not be bias please . If your woman is not comfortable and happy with you, she will look outside for that happiness

You might be right, that is why I don't trust you and them.
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Lorechino(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
All these long stories so that men can keep their wives to themselves and sleep around as they wish. grin

Unfortunately we know for a fact that that’s not the case. Any danger present in sleeping with a married woman is also present when you sleep with a married man. So balance your teaching. tenkiu
did really read that? or jump into lagoon of conclusion? cos am not understanding...
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by cenaman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
forget! i know a man who slept and married peoples wives, he was wealthy and died at a very old age. uptill now his immediate family are the richest in that community. i wont mention name if i do most nairalanders will know. (what of a married woman who rape a man or a girl who rape a married man what will happen to them?)

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Icecreamy:
Whether the woman is married or not, adultery should be avoided at all cost, it is very dangerous for both parties. Even innocent children can suffer from the curse of their parents adultery.

If the woman is not married, how then is it adultery.?

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
All these long stories so that men can keep their wives to themselves and sleep around as they wish. grin

Unfortunately we know for a fact that that’s not the case. Any danger present in sleeping with a married woman is also present when you sleep with a married man. So balance your teaching. tenkiu

Wow, even with that forehead? You didn't understand the post?
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Omihanifa: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
asides moral reasons, sleeping with married, divorced,widowed is no big deal in most urban areas( Lagos,Abuja PH,Ibadan) of Nigeria its almost becoming a new way of life

5 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by OMANBALA1: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:

Nwanyi Oka, anya di gi n'ilo!
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Jbleenk: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

My brother help me ask dem o

Bros the thing tire me then they will say it's a man's world
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thou shall not seduce a man to sleep wit you, oh ye married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Aldebaran(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Icecreamy: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Admin401:

If the woman is not married, how then is it adultery.?
The married man that is sleeping with her is committing adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Abbeybailey(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
AFRICANs and curses. Even the whites don’t take it as a big deal and they are a billion years ahead of us.

If a married woman opens her legs, a man is free to do whatever. Let’s not be bias please . If your woman is not comfortable and happy with you, she will look outside for that happiness
Why can't the same woman or man divorce instead of sleeping around. It makes no sense plus what about all the diseases that comes with sleeping around.
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Because the wicked appear to prosper even in their iniquity, then evil must surely be right, reasons the simple minded.

The soul that sins, it shall die, says the LORD.
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Uptown7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

shocked
Wilfredpat22:

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Dollabiz: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Alariiwo: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
What will you now say about King David that took another man's wife and even sent him to the war front to die?

I think the closeness of a man to God matters too.. Abraham literally walked with God, reason why God shielded his wife.

I'm not saying sleeping with married folks is right.. dnt get me wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by jimcaddy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yet some dudes here have banged married women using different styles, most notably, Doggy style.... Wo your career and finances will just be going doggy style dey go. Keep banging other people's wives ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
It's all BS.

Woman na woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by komekn(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2018
cococandy:

Sorry to burst your bubble the Bible does not pander to contemporary rational and sensibilities.

There is a clear demarcation between expectation and roles for men and women.

Contemporary ideology of liberalism, equality and sexism are not TENABLE.

The Bible is not a vice versa or goose and gander.

Obedience without rational is the pathway to righteousness in God through Christ.

But the greatest wisdom is to fear God and to fear God is to fear, rever and love his word, with unquestionable submission to it.

With regards to your proposition in bold there is scriptural reference. In that regard it's not tenable and essentially NOT TRUE. You can not use conjecture to read the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by seguno2: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Same as with single women. kiss
Married men should only sleep with married women.

Shikena! kiss

With their own married woman
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by seguno2: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2018
komekn:
Sorry to burst your bubble the Bible does not pander to contemporary rational and sensibilities.

There is a clear demarcation between expectation and roles for men and women.

Contemporary ideology of liberalism, equality and sexism are not TENABLE.

The Bible is not a vice versa or goose and gander.

Obedience without rational is the pathway to righteousness in God through Christ.

But the greatest wisdom is to fear God and to fear God is to fear, rever and love his word, with unquestionable submission to it.

With regards to your proposition in bold there is scriptural reference. In that regard it's not tenable and essentially NOT TRUE. You can not use conjecture to read the Bible.

You have conveniently left the part about Jesus Christ and the adulterous woman. Why
Do you think that God gave you a brain for decoration or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by komekn(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Why can't the same woman or man divorce instead of sleeping around. It makes no sense plus what about all the diseases that comes with sleeping around.

The only way the marriage convenant cam be broken is by DEATH.

Luke 16:17-18 (KJV)
17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by komekn(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2018
seguno2:

You have conveniently left the part about Jesus Christ and the adulterous woman. Why
Do you think that God gave you a brain for decoration or what?

I didnt allude to it or refer to it so there is no requirement to state it.

However, you have decided in your own perception to raise it.

That's your choice not mine.
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by rugged123: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2018
terrible sin
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by seguno2: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2018
komekn:
I didnt allude to it or refer to it so there is no requirement to state it.

However, you have decided in your own perception to raise it.

That's your choice not mine.

There is a requirement to be balanced and fair in Christianity.
Maybe you are not even a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Zikdik(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Hian! Just like that?
Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by inyenejo(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2018
GOD PUNISH apc IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.... AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by bravomd(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Op what do you know.

I prefer married women any time any day cos they're deep ,wide n wild. not all this small girls that'll be like "it's too big, it's paining me, you no dey tire?.....

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Same goes to single ladies. married men should be off your list.

You can eat their money but never sleep with them.

But then, that's a reality that will never stop so no need talking much.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman by AmiableG: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Any married man or woman committing adultery, is killing him/herself. When they took the vow " I shall be faithful to you till death do us part" , they entered into a covenant with their partners.
Those vow and covenant will bring curse upon you when you do otherwise.

The same goes for single men and women that are dating married people. You're destroy what God joined together( "whatever God joined together, let no man put asunder"), thereby bringing the wrath of God upon yourself.

All this curses and punishment are real, you can never get away with them. Be Wise and do the right thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.