Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel (30455 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
BadBradley:
Lolz, you're trying to play the victim with this contradictory retort of yours? grin

Your actions online mirrors your parents' prioritization of your life and upbringing; you were probably left with a neighbour or dropped off with your toothless,kola-chewing granny.

The way you seek attention and validation on Nairaland is just a testament parental love is luxury where you came from. But who could blame you, you're just on survival mode.
Your actions online mirror...

3 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

Did you just say I should get productively busy??

Hello, Mr butt-rutted, left-behind cyber-dolt who roams this blogosphere like an automated vagabond looking for typos to pick up. Your real life counterparts are picking up recycleable items from human refuse dump, making some little cash for themselves while you spend your youthful hours rummaging through cyber junks looking for typos, going home the same broke, boring bum!

What a wretched mentality!!!
grin grin grin

You keep mentioning me. I am on to other important things. It's time to relax, boy. You are just a waste of important space.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by postmann: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Your actions online mirror...

Leave the little grammar bloopers, they don't matter here and never will. What matters is you finding a job, a real job.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

Leave the little grammar bloopers, they don't matter here and never will. What matters is you finding a job, a real job.
grin
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
BadBradley:
Anytime you attempt to point out written errors someone made while typing in real time with no moment's pause in between to proofread, always know you're hiding behind Nairaland's thick curtains to make yourself feel better than that doucherag your father made you believe you are.

This is why you avoid commenting on Nairaland beyond phrases or nursery school sentences. Because one grammatical pratfall is enough conviction you're your father's corrupted DNA.

If your parents made you feel worthless and unloved over little grammatical oversight, whatever made you think same strategy works on others?

You truly have the deportment of those village hirelings brought into cities as domestic hand and having learnt English at old age, became possessed and obsessed by it to the point of maniacal fixation. grin grin grin
I corrected your errors. Be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

You're right about her being hot tempered , but I love her so much.
That's the weapon she is using against you.
No matter how you love a woman, if she wants to misbehave she will do it without regret.
Anytime you have issues and she removes the ring don't ask her why over look it and move on. You can't keep getting worried about such act, she has her reasons and life is too short for you to get worried about such things.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
BadBradley:
same repetitive line. Single noun/pronoun subjects go with singular verbs.

Plural noun/pronoun subjects go with plural verbs?

You didn't correct, you pointed it out. grin

Your family must have a special DNA that makes them borderline clowns with effortless ease grin

The difference between you and a collosal waste of human flesh and blood is that your lunacy and demency have a wider reach because you're online while those that share same mental retardation and emotional instability like you are offline in a correctional facility grin
Go sleep, boy. Stop mentioning me.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by chrisley(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
BadBradley:
Anytime you attempt to point out written errors someone made while typing in real time with no moment's pause in between to proofread, always know you're hiding behind Nairaland's thick curtains to make yourself feel better than that doucherag your father made you believe you are.

This is why you avoid commenting on Nairaland beyond phrases or nursery school sentences. Because one grammatical pratfall is enough conviction you're your father's corrupted DNA.

If your parents made you feel worthless and unloved over little grammatical oversight, whatever made you think same strategy works on others?

You truly have the deportment of those village hirelings brought into cities as domestic hand and having learnt English at old age, became possessed and obsessed by it to the point of maniacal fixation. grin grin grin

Sup bro? seems you now have a blog running.. congrats

Abeg you and postmann should free Grammarnazi1 o.. a good job he's been doing actually.. and probably a business oriented venture to attract clients for editing deals

I must confess that I've learnt a thing or two from the grammatical revisal since i started following him

So pls don't kill his vibes wink

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by postmann: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

You keep mentioning me. I am on to other important things. It's time to relax, boy. You are just a waste of important space.

You mentioned me first when you felt the need to garner some cheap attention, and there's nothing actually going on about your dreary life.

You're just another nuisance choking the cyberspace with your inferiority complex.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by postmann: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
chrisley:

Sup bro? seems you now have a blog running.. congrats

Abeg you and postmann should free Grammarnazi1 o.. a good job he's been doing actually.. and probably a business oriented venture to attract clients for editing deals

I must confess that I've learnt a thing or two from the grammatical revisal since i started following him

So pls don't kill his vibes wink

Chrisley, my nigga. It's rude when a stranger elects himself and starts correcting someone else's grammatical errors in a public forum. It's never the time nor place. It's plain stupidity.

It's a public, live interractive forum where people type or spell words in their corrupted forms or abbreviation. It's normal in a setting like this.

Over 90% of his ITK activities are errors already known to the writer who is either too lazy to do proof reading or simply doesn't care that much.

But to have someone in his mold who sidesteps burning issues and start focusing on people's typos from thread to thread is a sure sign of someone who is a depraved lunatic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Hkana: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
BadBradley:

Insulting his parents is way out of line. If you have an issue with him, settle it with him but leave his parents out of it. It puts you in a bad light too.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

Chrisley, my nigga. It's rude when a stranger elect himself, correcting one's grammatical errors in a public forum. It's never the time nor place. It's plain stupidity.

It's a public, live interractive forum where people type or spell words in their corrupted forms or abbreviation. It's normal in a setting like this.

Over 90% of his ITK activities are errors already known to the writer who is either too lazy to do proof reading or simply don't care that much.

But to have someone in his mold who sidesteps burning issues and start focusing on people's typos from thread to thread is a sure sign of someone who is a depraved lunatic.

Is that all? You can sleep now.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

You mentioned me first when you felt the need to garner some cheap attention, and there's nothing actually going on about your dreary life.

You're just another nuisance choking the cyberspace with your inferiority complex.
It's okay now, boy. You can sleep now.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by uboma(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2018
boyjo:

Sir it's not threatening. A music artiste once said, "na shakara".
The day you understand and accept that women act differently from men, that a woman's genetic make is SO different from men's, that she would react BASED on her emotions rather than logically, your journey to understanding a woman's begun.

Someone here just said when his wife is angry, she wears BUMSHORT and go out. Let me rephrase, she dresses half nude and leaves the house. Just to humble him.

The onus is on you as the man to lead her well by telling her what you'd tolerate or not as her husband.

You seem to know more about the women folk.

I hope it works all the time for you.

Cheers
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by chrisley(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2018
BadBradley:

chrisley, here's why grammarnazi1 is an unwashed bastard loking for online love and affection desperately. you remember my thread i created years ago here? https://www.nairaland.com/2929399/top-10-nairalands-phrasemakers-recent#42854590

here is an excerpt from that thread: '' I should point that their entire posts/threads are not without some gramatical blemish (As are mine or anyone else's) which is to be expected given the nature associated with writing on an online platform like this; most posts are done on mobile gadgets in between daily routine of work or studies, and always with swinging epinephrine and emotional reflections.

There is little moment for proof-reading and even less for aloofness in critical appraisals for grammatical marrings.

Seasoned, professional writers have the time of luxury and materials to have their scriptings error-proofed either by themselves or professionals. No such luxury is availed a nairalander who writes post and threads in real-time and often with emotional attachments.''

now you see how idiotic grammarnazi1 is

Dont push it any further.. a wise man once said " happiness is nothing more than a good health and a bad memory" learn to thrash negative thoughts and vain memories.. so just forgive and forget.. Cos I bet he never knew who he's up against

It could be he's tryin to make a living from this.. or he's just a silly troll like nwaamaikpe having fun shocked

Every nairalander know he's no match for your kinda in this pengame.. so let's not dwell on frivolity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
BadBradley:

chrisley, here's why grammarnazi1 is an unwashed bastard loking for online love and affection desperately. you remember my thread i created years ago here? https://www.nairaland.com/2929399/top-10-nairalands-phrasemakers-recent#42854590

here is an excerpt from that thread: '' I should point that their entire posts/threads are not without some gramatical blemish (As are mine or anyone else's) which is to be expected given the nature associated with writing on an online platform like this; most posts are done on mobile gadgets in between daily routine of work or studies, and always with swinging epinephrine and emotional reflections.

There is little moment for proof-reading and even less for aloofness in critical appraisals for grammatical marrings.

Seasoned, professional writers have the time of luxury and materials to have their scriptings error-proofed either by themselves or professionals. No such luxury is availed a nairalander who writes post and threads in real-time and often with emotional attachments.''

now you see how idiotic grammarnazi1 is
...Nairalander...
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2018
BadBradley:
imbecilic dweeb, whatever makes you think you won't be shadowed henceforth until your cyber demons are all exorcised by me?

you will learn you don't derail threads anyhow just because you're trying to feel better than your deadbeat father who never paused from his uneventful life of habitual drunken spree to mould you into a self-contented man.
Don't cry, boy! Easy!
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by chrisley(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
BadBradley:
Alright. Let me do what I do best weekends; exploring the great outdoors.

It's all like greek to me.. so what could that be? How do you unwind?

Lemmi make a guess
*Hit the pub and get wasted?
* Hit the beach for some sightseeing?
*Grab a bitch for a nooky? shocked grin
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by abimic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
usagee36:
That happens when you love a woman more than when she loves you. I guess you begged like dying for her to marry you so she use any little opportunity to make you feel she can leave the marriage and u get scared. Now when she does that again, take yours off too and keep it close to hers. Foolissssh woman
Hmmmmmm...... Even me could have begged to have the ring put back on, loving to a fault it is but such men were never respected in the first place and would still not be respected. Some ladies need strong men and not weakling, someone who can match their excessiveness, pettiness and childishness with strong decisions and not look back regardless the outcome instead of been the wife in the relationship/marriage and the wife husband. Funny enough, these women, their mothers Respect their hubby, their mother won't mind kneeling to greet Her hubby ,but they just chose to follow the path of insubordination, selfish interest.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2018
oshe11:
She is using it to threaten you mentally, so she can successfully control you physically

***Lets hope it hasnt graduated from mere threat on her part

She is removing Ring for Now, Tomorrow she might remove PANT

Pant she don dey remove since yesterday angry
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Klassym: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Dyt:

@Dyt I do not bring my personal issues to social media but I think I need to say something, am not here to justify myself, I do not need to answer to anyone I am d wife in question... I have been nothing but a patient n honest wife, Ave done n will keep doing my duty as a wife... My husband betrayed our union by bringing infidelity into our marriage something dispeakable. It is d order of d day but I won't allow it in my marriage. Yes I do take off my ring, everytime we have an argument he is verbally abusive, speaks to me in a condisending and aggressive manner (nobody deserves it?)n I begin to wonder if he loves me n what d marriage means to him... I watch n hear him say terrible words to me severally n I ignore him not dat I cant give him back, cos am not one who knows how to do that, after all said n done he apologizes n we are good. A lot of people on here have judged me n said a lot of things, you are entitled to ur opinion but let's make one thing clear I love my husband, I have always loved him n still will. Basically, he let me down he let Wat we have / share down, I have forgiven him for what n how he's made me feel,everyone deserves to be happy. Up until now I haven't forgiven him but I guess I have to let it go my marriage is too early for a break up, we didn't get married to break up.. He has been my best friend, my amebo partner � but he broke d trust I had for him... My husband is a good man but very hot tempered too just as I am but when he starts I just watch him n give him space den he comes apologizing. I feel said taking off my ring cos I feel his got no respect for me as his wife n our marriage by bringing infidelity to our home, (I won't be d first person it's happened too, but in my home I won't have it) Pls don't kill me for it, no wife will take it. I Ave been very sad about he whole issue but I forgive him, dunno how to trust him again, dunno if am gonna be free with him again, only time will tell. Him doing dis to us won't make me traffing anyone cos I know my worth, never will I even thing of it, it is abominable in d eyes of man n God so it's a big NO NO for me. I am a married woman who loves her husband dearly, marriages has got der ups n downs, we learn everyday no-one is perfect, we only pray dat d will of God be done in marriages. Lol... Yes he calls me mad n expects me to take it, am not mad am only his wife dat loves him so much dunno if it's a crime to love my husband? A lot have said divorce her, lol do u think he can? No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors. My husband brought this issue here but I beg u all not to crucify him, he's learning everyone does. I really want us here on dis platform to die d matter. Am begging God to help me love n trust him more again after all these, it's not gonna be easy but I will try. I know my husband will read this, n see the level hes hurt me n adjust. (not dat I haven't discussed with him o, we have sat down n we have talked but am not convinced) well as for d ring issue, not wearing one doesn't make me single, divorce is! He's hurt me bad n I forgive him.. Just need time to adjust n everything will be good. @obidevine u are my husband, I love u n respect you no matter what has happened I still care about u, very much in love with u but very hurt. Nairalanders oooo make we die d matter oooo thank u.

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Klassym: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2018
greyham:

Pant she don dey remove since yesterday angry

Really? U really do have issues...
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by boyjo: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
uboma:

You seem to know more about the women folk.

I hope it works all the time for you.

Cheers

Hahaha, well it does.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Klassym: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

If you really love her you will learn to resolve issues with her amicably rather than expose her online for total starngers to ridicule her.

So now she's a cheater? Because she removed her wedding ring? Nawa!

My dear people do things without thinking of d consequences, but I have forgiven him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Klassym:
. @dyt I do not bring my personal issues to social media but I think I need to say something, am not here to justify myself, I do not need to answer to anyone I am d wife in question... I have been nothing but a patient n honest wife, Ave done n will keep doing my duty as a wife... My husband betrayed our union by bringing infidelity into our marriage something dispeakable. It is d order of d day but I won't allow it in my marriage. Yes I do take off my ring, everytime we have an argument he is verbally abusive, speaks to me in a condisending and aggressive manner (nobody deserves it?)n I begin to wonder if he loves me n what d marriage means to him... I watch n hear him say terrible words to me severally n I ignore him not dat I cant give him back, cos am not one who knows how to do that, after all said n done he apologizes n we are good. A lot of people on here have judged me n said a lot of things, you are entitled to ur opinion but let's make one thing clear I love my husband, I have always loved him n still will. Basically, he let me down he let Wat we have / share down, I have forgiven him for what n how he's made me feel,everyone deserves to be happy. Up until now I haven't forgiven him but I guess I have to let it go my marriage is too early for a break up, we didn't get married to break up.. He has been my best friend, my amebo partner � but he broke d trust I had for him... My husband is a good man but very hot tempered too just as I am but when he starts I just watch him n give him space den he comes apologizing. I feel said taking off my ring cos I feel his got no respect for me as his wife n our marriage by bringing infidelity to our home, (I won't be d first person it's happened too, but in my home I won't have it) Pls don't kill me for it, no wife will take it. I Ave been very sad about he whole issue but I forgive him, dunno how to trust him again, dunno if am gonna be free with him again, only time will tell. Him doing dis to us won't make me traffing anyone cos I know my worth, never will I even thing of it, it is abominable in d eyes of man n God so it's a big NO NO for me. I am a married woman who loves her husband dearly, marriages has got der ups n downs, we learn everyday no-one is perfect, we only pray dat d will of God be done in marriages. Lol... Yes he calls me mad n expects me to take it, am not mad am only his wife dat loves him so much dunno if it's a crime to love my husband? A lot have said divorce her, lol do u think he can? No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors. My husband brought this issue here but I beg u all not to crucify him, he's learning everyone does. I really want us here on dis platform to die d matter. Am begging God to help me love n trust him more again after all these, it's not gonna be easy but I will try. I know my husband will read this, n see the level hes hurt me n adjust. (not dat I haven't discussed with him o, we have sat down n we have talked but am not convinced) well as for d ring issue, not wearing one doesn't make me single, divorce is! He's hurt me bad n I forgive him.. Just need time to adjust n everything will be good. @obidevine u are my husband, I love u n respect you no matter what has happened I still care about u, very much in love with u but very hurt. Nairalanders oooo make we die d matter oooo thank u.

Wow
Wow
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.