Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel (30504 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by boyjo: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
uboma:

I don't think she loves you same way....

obidevine don't listen to him. She loves you bad. She just wants you to feel threatened because she knows you love her too.
Talk to her on a day she's feeling so sweet and do it with a STRAIGHT FACE. She'd listen.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Josh44s(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
skillzbae:
I had a colleague who used to do this until one day she came to work crying, that when she removed it as usual, her husband took it, flushed it and told her the marriage is over. That was the last time she did that

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Aadeyinka(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:
Hi Nairalanders , I need some mature responses .

Anytime I and my wife have a quarrel or a verbal altercation she tends to remove her ring for a few days.

Please what could this mean or how do I address this. It really gets me thinking.

she needed real counseling to stop that childish sign ,else she will grow do more stupid things which may come to regret later, try to always cool her temper, seems she is hot temper ,else not totally in love or there may be another secret lover confusing her.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by donemitex1: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Oga relax, maturity in marriage is not by age. My wife was 22 when I married her but she is more matured than most of her peers. We are just 2 years and a baby in marriage and I enjoy every moment with her. If you like go and marry old cargo because you are searching for maturity, you will be disappointed.
BiggyB242:
The outcome of getting married to a lady in her early twenties.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by boyjo: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

It's a plus for you loving her. You ought to. But you must know or learn how to unleash the other side of love -- the manly side of love by being firm and resolute in bringing her back to sanity when she acts irresponsibly. Let there be consequences when she persistently steps out of line and follow through with a corresponding disciplinary measures. This could be by withdrawal from things she enjoys doing with you.

Women can't help but love and respect a man who can demonstrate the both sides of love. You can't afford to be soft with her dark side all the time, bro.

obidevine ignore this advice at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fucktoto: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

So cos he's a man
He's always right?

The way you men carry your ego and pride is unbeatable

i saw this coming. awon feminist crew...nairaland version. to you, everything in life is always men vs women.

but be sincere with yourself, if the op was a woman would you have asked all those unnecessary questions?

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by mamaafrik(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2018
tamethem:
Next time she does that if you know where she keeps it, go there pick it and go and help her keep it , so that it will be more save. Don't give her for months.
Since she likes her fingers empty help her with her decision. She is just being Childish.

op,i can tell u a thing,if you do this and remained "be free darling" with you not choping her food,if she no change den i owe u 10 k

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Josh44s(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2018
umurphy:
Most married women does crazy things like, removing ring, refusing to cook, and denying you sex after minor quarrels. My advise is, device your own way of dealing with it. Marriage doesn't have a formula. What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Some refused to even wear rings and their hubby doesn't care. A woman was beaten black and blue by a young boy bcs she wasn't wearing. He apologised when the hubby came. Rings is an honour fr women, respect fr their person and a symbol of Gods glory. Removing means removing God from the business of your marriage that you can handle it all alone.

Obidevine follow this advice. It is simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Peterosky(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Benwems:
She could also be removing her paint without you knowing.
.Bro's make you try get sense small na! remove her paint? na you paint am? or is she a piece of an art work? Behave abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by donemitex1: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Then you are not ready for marriage. Unless you are ready to take shit from your wife, I mean loads of shit, if not, you are as childish as the OPs wife.
Apina:
Very immature. God knows i can never be in your shoes cos after d first incident, i would treat her like a jew, no time for nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by nkwuocha1: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

Verbally? Not really

Nna guy,abeg leave all these idiots here insulting your wife.She won't cheat on you.She is just emotionally vulnerable when you quarrel with her.My wife does worst things sef.She won't talk to me for a month,infact that's when she will remember to wear bum shots to go out for shopping cheesy.

Sometimes I pick my keys and drive to shoprite to see her feeding her kids.Women!!!All just to get us jealous and remorseful.

My suggestion.Remove your ring first before she does and go out of the house for some hours.She will get the message.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:
Hi Nairalanders , I need some mature responses .

Anytime I and my wife have a quarrel or a verbal altercation she tends to remove her ring for a few days.

Please what could this mean or how do I address this. It really gets me thinking.

How long have you guys been married for?

If your marriage is still young and she's behaving this way I don't see the marriage working and it would be nice if you could divorce her and move on with your life as soon as possible.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by nkwuocha1: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2018
mamaafrik:
op,i can tell u a thing,if you do this and remained "be free darling" with you not choping her food,if she no change den i owe u 10 k

That rejecting of food sometimes don't work o.You women can be very wicked.Rejection of food doesn't work with my stubborn wife.That one will be happy sef.Infact I realised what works with my wife is when you continue to show you don't care about her excesses.Like during heated arguments,I still buy things for her albeit I won't talk to her.I go out often and hang out with friends but STILL bring goodies home for her.At a point she starts getting unconformable.If I'm downstairs she will be watching me from the window blinds.I know all these.Especially when just immediately watching she pretend she is sleeping as soon as I rush back upstairs.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by boyjo: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2018
skillzbae:
I had a colleague who used to do this until one day she came to work crying, that when she removed it as usual, her husband took it, flushed it and told her the marriage is over. That was the last time she did that

Hahaha...
obidevine
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by nkwuocha1: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

How long have you guys been married for?

If your marriage is still young and she's behaving this way I don't see the marriage working and it would be nice if you could divorce her and move on with your life as soon as possible.

You Yoruba men hates the institution of marriage.What kind of anti -marriage advice is this?So this is enough to divorce a wife?You guys have several dysfunctional homes because of your intolerance.Jesus!
Obidevine,ignore this ones.They don't respect marriages.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Alright, thanks but I'm not searching.
Kimbraa is not beautiful don't waste ya time
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

With the risk of coming off as ungrateful and too proud to accept correction, i must tell you that your "correction" was unnecessary.

And to think about the fact that that was all your contribution here, damn!! You must be one aimless vagabond several miles off the tangent of his true purpose.
...I...
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by gulfer: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2018
My brother's ex-wife found out the hard way..................She dropped her wedding and engagement rings; dropping threats that my bro wasn't making money. Not too long after, my brother got the US visa and he is settled by the grace of GOD. Some ladies just think a man's world revolves around them. cool cool cool cool
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2018
HARDDON:

'Ain't' passed in your lil grammar spectacle? Aiit! angry

Ever heard of double negatives not dealing?

@op, that is the 'ish' with not taking charge of your home right from the onset.

Drop by drop, the ocean has gotten full, it overflows.

SENSE PILL:

To maintain Luv, you must apply BALLS!
If not... the man dies....
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

i saw this coming. awon feminist crew...nairaland version. to you, everything in life is always men vs women.

but be sincere with yourself, if the op was a woman would you have asked all those unnecessary questions?

Yes
Cos there's no smoke without fire

A woman doesn't just wake up to act like a mad woman

So cos he's a man
Everything he does is right?
Have you taken your time to ask what he did?

Very little things sometimes turns a woman off after several endurance

He only said his side and there you all are asking him to leave her

I am impulsive too
So I can relate to what could have been the problem

They say you never know what it feels like to be hurt until you have been hurt
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by newslifeop: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by loverboi97(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy u don buy market
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by donqx: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by mapet: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Whenever she does, ignore her. When she puts it back on, make a snide comment about it........
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fucktoto: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Yes
Cos there's no smoke without fire

A woman doesn't just wake up to act like a mad woman

So cos he's a man
Everything he does is right?

Have you taken your time to ask what he did?

Very little things sometimes turns a woman off after several endurance

He only said his side and there you all are asking him to leave her

I am impulsive too
So I can relate to what could have been the problem

They say you never know what it feels like to be hurt until you have been hurt

your post nearly made sense until i spotted the hypocrisy, which i highlighted.

to be a good judge, you must be neutral and weigh the issue at hand equally from both angles before drawing a conclusion. but, unfortunately, your post here is ridiculed with gender bias.

i've seen and encountered women who act rashly without any tangible reason, likewise men. you just can't understand what pisses them off but they just get angry and go yabbing and nagging for a long time. there are also women (likewise men) who go haywire with the slightest provocation - i don't have the right words to explain this but let' just say it's their own nature.

the op here is complaining about his wife's habit of removing her wedding ring every time they have an altercation. take note of "every time" as it has become a regular thing. and he's worried about it very much. what he needs is good advice from experienced people to keep his marriage going, not judgment.

even if we must get to the judging part, i don't know if you skipped the part where someone asked if he loves her and he replied in the affirmative. yet you kept pestering him with questions, hoping he would give in so you could put ALL THE BLAMES on him and generalize his action to "all men" and probably invite your fellow 'feminists' and have another field day as usual. but when you couldn't find any, you felt defeated and disappeared without offering any advice, which is why he made this thread.

biko, stop this bias. you can't be using your own experience to judge others all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

your post nearly made sense until i spotted the hypocrisy, which i highlighted.

to be a good judge, you must be neutral and weigh the issue at hand equally from both angles before drawing a conclusion. but, unfortunately, your post here is ridiculed with gender bias.

i've seen and encountered women who act rashly without any tangible reason, likewise men. you just can't understand what pisses them off but they just get angry and go yabbing and nagging for a long time. there are also women (likewise men) who go haywire with the slightest provocation - i don't have the right words to explain this but let' just say it's their own nature.

the op here is complaining about his wife's habit of removing her wedding ring every time they have an altercation. take note of "every time" as it has become a regular thing. and he's worried about it very much. what he needs is good advice from experienced people to keep his marriage going, not judgment.

even if we must get to the judging part, i don't know if you skipped the part where someone asked if he loves her and he replied in the affirmative. yet you kept pestering him with questions, hoping he would give in so you could put ALL THE BLAMES on him and generalize his action to "all men" and probably invite your fellow 'feminists' and have another field day as usual. but when you couldn't find any, you felt defeated and disappeared without offering any advice, which is why he made this thread.

biko, stop this bias. you can't be using your own experience to judge others all the time.

You have been the judge all along
No one wakes up to start acting crazy without anything

Maybe someone like you wakes up one morning and decides to start punching your bed

The man and almost all of you on this thread made it look like she's just one hell of a terrible woman
I only asked what could make the woman act that way

Its not so important anyway
Not like we can both agree

Have a great Friday

I love Fridays
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
nkwuocha1:

You Yoruba men hates the institution of marriage.What kind of anti -marriage advice is this?So this is enough to divorce a wife?You guys have several dysfunctional homes because of your intolerance.Jesus!
Obidevine,ignore this ones.They don't respect marriages.
What an old man saw if a child climb the ladder would still not see

Why bringing tribalism into this... Useless fellow
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fucktoto: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

Have a great Friday

I love Fridays

me too.

i take my babe to a club every friday night for beer and asun.

we fight some times and settle our differences too.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by uboma(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
boyjo:

obidevine don't listen to him. She loves you bad. She just wants you to feel threatened because she knows you love her too.
Talk to her on a day she's feeling so sweet and do it with a STRAIGHT FACE. She'd listen.

But why threaten someone who loves you genuinely from the heart?
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by nkwuocha1: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

What an old man saw if a child climb the ladder would still not see

Why bringing tribalism into this... Useless fellow

Lol.Not all old people are wise.
You're not a smart fellow.You're also not wise.I don't know if you are married,but your advice gave you out as some one from dysfunctional family setting.

The tribal slur is just a fact.Its just few percentage of your tribe understand the true essence of marriage.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

me too.

i take my babe to a club every friday night for beer and asun.

we fight some times and settle our differences too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all fight and settle too
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by nkwuocha1: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2018
uboma:

But why threaten someone who loves you genuinely from the heart?

Na small pikin dey worry the lady.For men like me,there's no big deal.She is just childish and over reactive.Already immature people are singing divorce like marriage is a kind of clownish joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.