Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court (41883 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Harrynight(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2018
angry

Madam go and rest, u don marry u don marry!
U wey snatch person hubby nko dem sue u?
No occasion without keyleg forget it

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Leonbonapart(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
This one don make mistake in selecting wife again.

After error selecting clubs.

People never change.
lol... This one is rather funny
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

No, she doesn't!

And what is it with a lot of you talking about 'her wahala?' undecided

Weddings are special days in the lives of those who enter into marriages. And if you mess up mine, you had better be ready to pay for it. Especially if you were paid a huge sum to make sure that things don't go south.

Don't mind them.
That's why these service providers get away with nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by noble2faith(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
Emenike be like "ashira oja leleyi oo. Nje mo ti gbe egunelegun bayi"

For d non-yoruba speakers
"This one na bad market oo. Hope no be sey I don carry another person missing rib"

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Leonbonapart(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

No, she doesn't!

Weddings are special days in the lives of those who enter into marriages. And if you mess up mine, you had better be ready to pay for it. Especially if you were paid a huge sum to make sure that things don't go south.

Besides, the wedding planner should have quietly called her and taken the corrections that her client noticed in her wedding. This can only end badly for the wedding planner. This is bad PR.
everyone make mistakes. Must it always end in court. Than woman is a wrong order

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by CSTR1003: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
It seems a perfect wedding is very very important to some women.
That is the only thing that can explain this obsession.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by zicoraads: 8:09pm On May 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
everyone make mistakes. Must it always end in court. Than woman is a wrong order
Then the wedding planner should personally own up and go and apologize, and be humble while at it. The reason Emenike's wife is angry is because the planner seems to be acting like she didn't do anything wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by noble2faith(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

No, she doesn't!

Besides, the wedding planner should have quietly called her and taken the corrections that her client noticed in her wedding. This can only end badly for the wedding planner. This is bad PR.

Jesus Christ! This person na full dicked and bearded guy fa!!!

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by lawrenzo007(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2018
Am sure this marriage won't last long... And she will still blame the wedding planner for the break up.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by AreaFada2: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
You know not everyone in 9ja does their job professionally. She should have got references from her/wedding planner's former clients first.

Once the wedding is over just move on. Nigeria is place where people tolerate mediocrity at all levels.

The complainant will get more people against him (or her in this case) than the person who offered poor unprofessional services.

Nigeria is a place where envy, bad belle and tribalism determine's people's opinion far more than sense of fairness or what's right & wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by andyanders: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
This Emenike's wife must be a big f0ol. Emenike must watch his back.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by zicoraads: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't mind them.
That's why these service providers get away with nonsense.
The comments I have been reading on this issue are annoying tbh. I paid you for a service, you mess it up, I should let you go? Even when you are acting like you did nothing wrong?

Lai lai!

I love what she is doing!

17 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Kellibae(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Sleekbaby:
It seems this Emenike's wife is a troublesome human being, nawa oo

Did u read her write up or just talking. Do u know what it means to mess some1 wedding up and didnt apologize? undecided.
I'm sure u will do worst if u were the one.
Just imagine if some1 stain ur cloths and when u complained she said "and so"? undecided

Pls u guys should be fair for ones

8 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Futureleader201(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
This girl get Wahala ooooo

Eminike don enter trouble.....

He better divorce her now

Who told you that she get wahala?

Her wedding day should be a day of happiness to her and not the other way round.
After spending a huge some of money, one otodo who called her self event planner will come and mess it up.

You will not know how it feels if you are not in her shoe.

8 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by zicoraads: 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
noble2faith:

Jesus Christ! This person na full dicked and bearded guy fa!!!

Bros, leave that thing. The planner should go and apologize. I'm sure Emenike is in full support of his wife. If I were him, I will be fully in support of her too.

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Futureleader201(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
[s][/s]
lawrenzo007:
Am sure this marriage won't last long... And she will still blame the wedding planner for the break up.
[s][/s]
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Harrynight(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

No, she doesn't!

That's if u will have all the time for unending court sessions, the finance to waste for a case u probably may still loose!... If the mess was manageable and wat u could let go u should better do

Forget wat ppl say... "u mess up my day, I'll sue u"
grin
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
I just dey pity emenike cuz he don buy wrong market....... maybe shes pained cuz her wedding wasn't as great as she expected....wetyn I know sef� i

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by kullozone(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
zicoraads:

No, she doesn't!

Lmao! Funny man... Most Men don't take weddings that serious. Left for us, there wouldn't be any white weddingsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by godwin120alex: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
Some pple think thru the other side that is the reason Emenike's wife look troublesome to them.
Madam sue her so that she will never mess up with pple in her life again.

Madam you have my support

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
Emenike don enter one chance..

This one can sue cos her husband complained about too much salt in soup.

Any NONSENSE to become relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by chigoizie7(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
The so called wedding, u no invite me.

The cake, I no see chop.

The rice, common rice, I no see.

Why are u now complaining to me now wey d whole show don go south in ur own terms?

Abeg commot here

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Futureleader201(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
I can see clearly that they are so many children in this NL.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by baby124: 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
Sue the hell out of that idiot. I heard she has done this to so many brides and escaped. Please sue her for everything she is worth. I hate people who engage in business but cannot deliver. Yet they are too proud to apologize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by tempest01(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
this girl sure say she fit keep marriage reach 2 years? This kind of attitude....i doubt
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by OMEGA009(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
Original Bridezilla. Emenike haff enter one chance. No wonder most celebrities just have baby mamas. No wedding, No divorce, No problem.

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by tiwiex(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
Kellibae:
And to think the Lady in question did not even apologize she deserve to be sued undecided

Im with her on this she needs to sue her ass, so that next time she will learn how to treat clients.
Seems there is more to this. The joy of getting married to the one you live should be enough to let go abeg.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by jakandeola(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
beauty witout brian some women are stupid

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by Kellibae(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2018
tiwiex:

Seems there is more to this. The joy of getting married to the one you live should be enough to let go abeg.

I dont agree with u,
Apology would have gone a lady way to pacify her. U dont know what it means for some1 to mess things up for u in front of VIPs and friends. Thats would be degrading to u.

The wedding planner is arrogant pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by MurderX: 8:29pm On May 31, 2018
BEST WIFE EVER!!!! Beauty plus brains plus brave - this is the same way she will defend and fight for the rights of her children and husband.

Correct woman, not the liability slay queens everywhere, empty brains that cannot add any value to a man's life, always looking for what to grab, think their puss is golden and writing dumb posts above. No wonder she is the one getting married and you are there single and posting your lonely rubbish nonsense online. Mtcheeeew, smh.

I ENVY THAT YOUNG MAN, Emenike you got yourself one of the best remaining Nigerian women and you better support her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by mudiana(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
Emenike see your life. You don use this one tk end ur already finished career. Pray mk she no stab you oh for the small money wey u get cos na to stab dey sweet most couples these days.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court by okomile(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
The husband to this lady or woman is in trouble.

Can't he call her to order?

Enough of this her wahala ojare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Introduction (Photos And Video) / Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC / How To Become A Celebrity Using Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.