Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) (30763 Views)

90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima / APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by josepphh: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
we deltans are in full support of him. nice one

the zombies will not like this.

do you know how much a cutlass costs. I believe one cutlass is up to 3k so giving them two each that is about 6k.

It is very nice he even gave them the 6k in kind and not cash because some of them would have misused the money.

He empowered the farmers and kudos to him.

#deltapdp carry go. You are carried.

for your mind you talk sense abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2018
Evidence of suffering

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Obierika(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2018
These are agriculture implements
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

do you know how much a cutlass costs. I believe one cutlass is up to 3k so giving them two each that is about 6k.

It is very nice he even gave them the 6k in kind and not cash because some of them would have misused the money.

Sycophants...

Nairaland is crawling with them. Pro PDP and pro-APC scums and vermins. They defend their pay-masters even at the risk of sounding silly and mentally retarded. What nonsense...

They make me sick.

Sick with rage.

I would love to shoot one some day...

Thinking about it right now gives me the thrills.

smileysmiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by olac21(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Sarkin:
E-RAT I'm not sarrki. You no fi read name ni
The name looks similar.. initially thought you were his twin bro!
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by penearth(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
PDP ALL THE WAY IN 2019. PDP WILL TAKE OVER AND THROW AWAY NPOWER, CHILDREN FREE FEEDING, 5 THOUSAND STIPEND, OGONI CLEAN-UP AND GIVE THESE BENEFICIARIES CUTLASSES. UP PDP. UNA TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by daniwise(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
No be my Delta?we never carry last before!
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
The way our polithiefcians have abused this word empowerment is totally sickening.

Wheelbarrows,frying pans,spoons[whether the people have food to eat or not!]

And now cutlasses/machetes

What's next?

Suggestions please...

I'm freaking fed up.

These "basters".
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
cry

Please Bring Back our Colonial Masters
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by penearth(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2018
PDP ALL THE WAY IN 2019. PDP WILL OVERTHROW APC WITH THEIR NPOWER TO YOUTHS, FEEDING OF SCHOOL CHILDREN, STIPENDS TO THE ELDERLY, OGONI CLEANUP AND REPLACE IT WITH CUTLASSES TO THESE BENEFICIARIES. UP PDP UNA TOOO MUCH.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by gbagyiza: 8:33pm On May 31, 2018
GuyWise:
Empowerment of a third world country politician smh..... Africans are in trouble!
Meanwhile....

Sometimes I ask myself difficult questions as an african..we r really in trouble.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
These empowerment schemes seems ridiculous, but they are actually meeting the needs of their people because there is poverty in the land.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
Delta State just like the north is cursed with useless leaders.

Sometimes I regret coming from the state. cry
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2018
Dem need to use dat cutlass cut he hand
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Mikeross62: 8:58pm On May 31, 2018
It shall still something
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2018
The house of Rep member is trying to encourage Agricultural activities in his constituency...... APC people will start fighting with their keyboard after reading this.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by phynestboi: 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
EzeNri:
The message was subtle and simple: defend your land against Fulani terrorists.

Gbam!!! You just said it all.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2018
The man is mad!!!!
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Asasako: 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
I'm ashamed of my state. Worst state since 1960.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:42pm On May 31, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

wow...how low we have come in this country that we celebrate and defend mediocrity
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2018
When a certain someone gave out shoeshine kits, these people no free us hear word.

Now someone has won the ludicrous game

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2018
chai nawa o, he should not come and say that's what they need at the moment o.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
EzeNri:
Wow, really?
Ur bigotry know no bounds
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
So the ish not only a northern ish, my dear Nigeria. There was a country!
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by sunsewa16: 9:59pm On May 31, 2018
that idiot should be flogged properly for putting PDP in same light with Apc.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by anaton(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
Sarkin:

E-RAT I'm not sarrki.
You no fi read name ni

But sarrki and Sarkin are one and the same person na!
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
yes, buhari was right afterall....PinDInPIn has confirmed that PMB was correct...yes give the jobless youth cutlass to find work to do..

enough of all this okada'am here and there...but this useless lawmakers self...how dare you buy them cutlass & insecticide...instead of cutlas &

bread that they can eat while working...you forget that they laboured so hard to get you the honourable ticket..idiots

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
Nigerian politicians are clown.
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
EzeNri:
I thought you guys said, the herdsmen use Ak47. So d question is how can one protect him/herself using cutlass against someone who uses a gun?
#IpobMiscreant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.