Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What The Bible Says About The Qur'an - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an (2635 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by luvmijeje(f): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
The
skins of those who fear their Lord shiver from it.
Then their skin and their heart soften to the
remembrance of God. That is the guidance of
God. He guides therewith whom He pleases and
whomever God sends astray, for him there is no
guide (Qur’an 39:23).

This is powerful. I love this citation.

Abdulgaffar22, you are special. And you are going to be a powerful person. I will advise you not to argue the Bible and the Quran. Apply the verse to your life. Find God and you will find the truth. The Quran and the Bible were not written by God. They were written by men God spoke to. He wants to speak directly to you too.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
If you read carefully; " “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of
God
will be taken away from you and given
to a
nation who will produce its fruit. Anyone
who
falls on this stone will be broken to
pieces;" You will understand that the stone refers to " a nation" mention in the previous verse. It is not refering to an individual like Jesus or Muhammad. That is why it must be Arab nation li:e the Ishmaelites. All the previous prophets of God are from Israelites in fulfilment of promise made to Abraham as regard to Isaac. So Ishmaelites has been neglected for many years.Therefore in order the fulfil the promise made to Abraham as regard to Ishmael in Genesis 17:20 God now decided to make the last prophet from the children of Ishmael the Arabs. So they are the rejected stone which now become the corner stone. All the enemies that faced them were broken to pieces in the battle fields.

Don't just post for posting sake.

The stone which the builder rejected.... . Let's substitute the Stine with a man and a nation and check whuck makes sense.

The NATION which the builder rejected ...... . WHICH NATION WAS REJECTED AND BY WHO, WHEN , BE4 JESUS OR AFTER JESUS.

The MAN which the builder rejected .......Which man or Prophet was rejected and by who , when , be4 or after Jesus.

Just answer the two , if you are truthful with yourself.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by plainbibletruth: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
If you read carefully; " “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of
God
will be taken away from you and given
to a
nation who will produce its fruit. Anyone
who
falls on this stone will be broken to
pieces;" You will understand that the stone refers to " a nation" mention in the previous verse. It is not refering to an individual like Jesus or Muhammad. That is why it must be Arab nation li:e the Ishmaelites. All the previous prophets of God are from Israelites in fulfilment of promise made to Abraham as regard to Isaac. So Ishmaelites has been neglected for many years.Therefore in order the fulfil the promise made to Abraham as regard to Ishmael in Genesis 17:20 God now decided to make the last prophet from the children of Ishmael the Arabs. So they are the rejected stone which now become the corner stone. All the enemies that faced them were broken to pieces in the battle fields.
You are employing the same falsehood and deceit Islam has use throughout its history.

If the same Bible you're quoting tells you what EXACTLY it means by what it says what gives you the right to disregard that and then put in your own words to attempt to force your meaning into it? That shows that you are deceitful and can't be trusted.

If all of Islam's enemies were broken in pieces how come it's not ruling the whole of Europe today? Again, you're displaying either a lack of knowledge of HISTORY of how Islam was driven back from Europe or you're clearly also being deceptive here.

If Islam is DECEIT like you are showing it here for all to see why should any right minded person want to choose it?
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by Abdulgaffar22: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is the story made up by Paul to justify the supposed crucifixion of Jesus. The story would have made sense if Jesus had come and died at the begining of the world so that every son of Adam will have access to his precious blood. But there are many generations among the children of Adam who were completely ignorant about this plan talkless of exercising their faith in it. Yet they are manage to gain their salvation and reconcilation back to God. God has been forgiving people through various means before Jesus arrival; In Ezekiel 33: 10-16, God says; “Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then turn from their sins and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--that person will surely live: they will not die. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them. They have done what is just and right; they will surely live”. You can see that God did not ask the wicked sinners to believe in Jesus crucifixion before their sins can be forgiven in all these verses. What He actually wants from them is sincere repentance from their sinful ways. However many Christian Scholars generally insist that the remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by vicarious blood sacrifice, and they cite as proof Leviticus 17:11 which says: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” But does this verse clearly teach that blood is the ONLY means God has provided to make atonement? Certainly not! The verse quoted above says; “for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.”. The verse did not say; “for it is ONLY the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” In the Torah, blood sacrifices were not the only path to atonement; there were other ways to achieve forgiveness. For example, INCENSE was served to atone for the people in Numbers 16:46-47. Again, GIVING OF CHARITY is described in Exodus 30:15-16 and Numbers 31:50 as "MAKING ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOUL"– the same expression used in Leviticus 17:11 quoted above. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their LAND which You have given to their fathers, the CITY which You have chosen, and the HOUSE which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). See how King Solomon prophesied how God would forgive the sins of the Israelites if they repent and pray toward the house of God in Jerusalem just like the Muslims used to pray toward the house of God in Mecca. Again, when Daniel advised the King Nebuchadnezzar on how he would atone for his sins and his iniquities, he did not ask the King to shed any blood. Read what he asked the King to do:"Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto you, and break off your sins by PRACTICING RIGHTEOUSNESS, and your iniquities by SHOWING MERCY TO THE POOR (Daniel 4:27). Now that we have established that God can save the wicked soul through sincere repentance without the shedding of Jesus blood on the cross, then there is no need for Jesus to die. But if you assume that the main purpose ofJesus crucifxion
is to remove the curse and the sinful nature we inherited from first Adam, then Jesus did not come at the right time. There are many generations before Jesus that have lived and died with their sinful nature without having the opportunity to believe inJesus talkless of its crucifixion. Yet we cannot say all of them are going to hell. Therefore, Jesus crucifixion as regard to removing our sinful nature is also meaningless and unnecessary.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by Abdulgaffar22: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is the story made up by Paul to justify the supposed crucifixion of Jesus. The story would have made sense if Jesus had come and died at the begining of the world so that every son of Adam will have access to his precious blood. But there are many generations among the children of Adam who were completely ignorant about this plan talkless of exercising their faith in it. Yet they are manage to gain their salvation and reconcilation back to God. God has been forgiving people through various means before Jesus arrival; In Ezekiel 33: 10-16, God says; “Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then turn from their sins and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--that person will surely live: they will not die. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them. They have done what is just and right; they will surely live”. You can see that God did not ask the wicked sinners to believe in Jesus crucifixion before their sins can be forgiven in all these verses. What He actually wants from them is sincere repentance from their sinful ways. However many Christian Scholars generally insist that the remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by vicarious blood sacrifice, and they cite as proof Leviticus 17:11 which says: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” But does this verse clearly teach that blood is the ONLY means God has provided to make atonement? Certainly not! The verse quoted above says; “for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.”. The verse did not say; “for it is ONLY the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” In the Torah, blood sacrifices were not the only path to atonement; there were other ways to achieve forgiveness. For example, INCENSE was served to atone for the people in Numbers 16:46-47. Again, GIVING OF CHARITY is described in Exodus 30:15-16 and Numbers 31:50 as "MAKING ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOUL"– the same expression used in Leviticus 17:11 quoted above. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their LAND which You have given to their fathers, the CITY which You have chosen, and the HOUSE which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). See how King Solomon prophesied how God would forgive the sins of the Israelites if they repent and pray toward the house of God in Jerusalem just like the Muslims used to pray toward the house of God in Mecca. Again, when Daniel advised the King Nebuchadnezzar on how he would atone for his sins and his iniquities, he did not ask the King to shed any blood. Read what he asked the King to do:"Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto you, and break off your sins by PRACTICING RIGHTEOUSNESS, and your iniquities by SHOWING MERCY TO THE POOR (Daniel 4:27). Now that we have established that God can save the wicked soul through sincere repentance without the shedding of Jesus blood on the cross, then there is no need for Jesus to die. But if you assume that the main purpose ofJesus crucifxion
is to remove the curse and the sinful nature we inherited from first Adam, then Jesus did not come at the right time. There are many generations before Jesus that have lived and died with their sinful nature without having the opportunity to believe inJesus talkless of its crucifixion. Yet we cannot say all of them are going to hell. Therefore, Jesus crucifixion as regard to removing our sinful nature is also meaningless and unnecessary.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Why was Jesus sent to the world according to your Quran ?
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2018
may Allah crown all ur effort@abdulgaffar I ve a piece I ll like to share with u.great information it is..
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2018
lekzhortin:
may Allah crown all ur effort@abdulgaffar
I ve a piece I ll like to share with u.great information it is..

Don't be deceived , Islam is a satanic religion that is taken all Muslims to hell.
This is the truth :

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, 'O Allah!.....
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by plainbibletruth: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
This is the story made up by Paul to justify the supposed crucifixion of Jesus.
Abdugarfar, You are not making sense. Your indoctrination has blinded your mind to the TRUTH.

I've pointed out a number of places where you were clearly wrong. Instead of being honest enough to admit, seek clarification and rethink you bring up another issue hoping perhaps that you'll succeed with the new issue. That is ridiculous and childish.

It is obvious that every man born into this world is sinful.

That sin condition makes it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to qualify for heaven.

The ONLY ONE born without this sin nature is JESUS.

He chose to pay the penalty for sin. Having done that all it takes for anyone to get out of that sin condition and qualify for heaven is simple: "Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved".

Other than this, a MILLION good deeds by a spiritually dead person with the sin condition CANNOT amount to anything with God. 5 pillars or even a hundred pillars won't do it.

You have the opportunity to make a right decision today to believe on Jesus Christ as saviour. Do not miss it.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
enilove:

Don't be deceived , Islam is a satanic religion that is taken all Muslims to hell.
This is the truth :

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, 'O Allah!.....

since u ve decided to enlighten me,I ll do the same to u...first of all kindly tel me or explain the common mission of all prophets mentioned in the holy bible
pls no foul words n let's just share our ideas

Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have tried my best possible to read the bible and quran and I found one thing/statement common which is "God is One" "One true God" Thou shall worship none except me(God)
Adam,noah,abraham,david,samuel,solomon,moses jesus and mohammed never for once refer to theirselves as "God nor creator" bt that their is One who is greater,knower of all n forgiver of sin and "His God"
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
@lekzhortin,

You asked what the mission of all the prophets of the Bible was.

The mission of all the prophets of the Bible , except Jesus Christ , was about preaching of repentance and the coming of the Messiah , the saviour of the world.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
@enilove
know this my friend that the fundamental message of all the prophets is that "God is One"
Allah(God) said in the holy quran that"some of the text in the holy bible were changed after the passing Issa(jesus)"
Sir Isaac Newton was found to be a great scientist,philosopher whose some of is findings are used in development n inventions of new n mordern stuffs.....I was lucky to stomble on his thought on the"holy bible"...After a lot of reading of the bible he concluded that
The worship which is due to this God we are to give to no other nor to ascribe anything absurd or contradictious to his nature or actions lest we be found to blaspheme him or to deny him or to make a step towards atheism or irreligion. . . . For as often as mankind has swerved from them, God has made a reformation. When the sons of Adam erred and the thoughts of their heart became evil continually, God selected Noah to people a new world. And when the posterity of Noah transgressed and began to invoke dead men, God selected Abraham and his posterity. And when they transgressed in Egypt God reformed them by Moses. And when they relapsed to idolatry and immorality, God sent Prophets to reform them and punished them by the Babylonian captivity. And when they that returned from captivity, mixed human inventions with the law of Moses under the name of traditions, and laid the stress of religion not upon the acts of the mind, but upon outward acts and ceremonies, God sent Christ to reform them. And when the nation received him not, God called the Gentiles. And now the Gentiles have corrupted themselves, we may expect that God in due time will make a new reformation. And in all the reformations of religion hitherto made, the religion in respect of God and our neighbor is one and the same religion . . . so that this is the oldest religion in the world. [4
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Newton wrote a long article about the passage found in 1 John 5:7 in the King James Version, which indeed sounds a bit like the Athanasian Creed: “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one” (1 John 5:7). Not satisfied with this passage, Newton went back and read the text of the Vulgate as well as the original Greek. He showed that the words “in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one” did not appear in the original Greek manuscripts. He wrote that the phrase “was neither in the ancient Versions nor in the Greek but was wholly unknown to the first churches, is most certain by an argument hinted above; namely that in all that vehement, universal, and lasting controversy about the Trinity in Jerome’s time, and both before and long enough after it, this text of the Three in Heaven was never thought of. It is now in everybody’s mouth and accounted the main text for the business [of supporting the Trinitarian dogma].” [32] Newton concluded, based on early texts of the Bible, that 1 John 5:7 was a later addition. He also wrote, “That apostasy was to begin by corrupting the truth about the relation of the Son to the Father in putting them equal.” [
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
All in all my friend @enilove if Sir Isaac newton a christian can prove what God(Allah) said in the holy quran by reading the bible and pointing out the flaws in it without having an idea that it is wrtten in the holy Quran what more prove can one ve ask for
he proved jesus,noah,moses and all other prophets came with the same message n one religion same way it was written in the holy quran..
Dont just read the bible only try reading the Quran(english version) you ll see the similarities n the basics on which we re created which is to "worship One true God"
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
lekzhortin:
@enilove
know this my friend that the fundamental message of all the prophets is that "God is One"
Allah(God) said in the holy quran that"some of the text in the holy bible were changed after the passing Issa(jesus)"
Sir Isaac Newton was found to be a great scientist,philosopher whose some of is findings are used in development n inventions of new n mordern stuffs.....I was lucky to stomble on his thought on the"holy bible"...After a lot of reading of the bible he concluded that
The worship which is due to this God we are to give to no other nor to ascribe anything absurd or contradictious to his nature or actions lest we be found to blaspheme him or to deny him or to make a step towards atheism or irreligion. . . . For as often as mankind has swerved from them, God has made a reformation. When the sons of Adam erred and the thoughts of their heart became evil continually, God selected Noah to people a new world. And when the posterity of Noah transgressed and began to invoke dead men, God selected Abraham and his posterity. And when they transgressed in Egypt God reformed them by Moses. And when they relapsed to idolatry and immorality, God sent Prophets to reform them and punished them by the Babylonian captivity. And when they that returned from captivity, mixed human inventions with the law of Moses under the name of traditions, and laid the stress of religion not upon the acts of the mind, but upon outward acts and ceremonies, God sent Christ to reform them. And when the nation received him not, God called the Gentiles. And now the Gentiles have corrupted themselves, we may expect that God in due time will make a new reformation. And in all the reformations of religion hitherto made, the religion in respect of God and our neighbor is one and the same religion . . . so that this is the oldest religion in the world. [4

How did Adam and Eve sinned against God , was it by believing in one God or multiple gods ?
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
lekzhortin:
All in all my friend @enilove if Sir Isaac newton a christian can prove what God(Allah) said in the holy quran by reading the bible and pointing out the flaws in it without having an idea that it is wrtten in the holy Quran what more prove can one ve ask for
he proved jesus,noah,moses and all other prophets came with the same message n one religion same way it was written in the holy quran..
Dont just read the bible only try reading the Quran(english version) you ll see the similarities n the basics on which we re created which is to "worship One true God"

Isaac Newton is not my Bible.

To me he was a satanist.
Science is the beginning of the reign of the anti Christ.

The says in :
Revelation 13:16-18 KJV

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The registration of sim cards , allocation of BVN , National I D Cards etc are steps to the attainment of the above scriptures.

This was a revelation when there was nothing like banking system talkless of internet and computers. These things we call civilizations are nothing but satanic devices to take majority of people to hell.

To me , Isaac Newton was a failure .

Back to the point , salvation of God is not about the number of Gods or gods but about which God or god do you worship , ingnorantly or not, and how do you worship the God , in holiness or in iniquity .
That is what the Bible is all about.

It is written :
James 2:19-20 KJV
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
@enilove
it is okay to say sir isaac newton is not ur bible bt what's funny is dat u nt as knowledgeable as him..production of gadgets,mordern transportatn etc re product of his findings so think wen u say "he is satanic"
I have strong blieve in my religion(islam) just as u do in urs(christainity)
God be our judge on the day of jugdement
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
lekzhortin:
@enilove
it is okay to say sir isaac newton is not ur bible bt what's funny is dat u nt as knowledgeable as him..production of gadgets,mordern transportatn etc re product of his findings so think wen u say "he is satanic"
I have strong blieve in my religion(islam) just as u do in urs(christainity)
God be our judge on the day of jugdement

His knowledge is of this world. The production of gadgets like computers , TV , handsets are knowledge of this world that Satan will use to bring to pass his rule whereby everyone will be in his cake. Satan is doomed and he wants that for man.

Do you know that the best biometrics is the retina and the finger prints ? These are the two areas where the mark of the beast will be given.
They have already started its experiments in America in form of "free health care " and recipient where implanted
with chips in their hands , just as the Bible says.

Satan is always giving knowledge to his agents so as to achieve his aims. I don't value such knowledge . I value wisdom of God to live a life that would lead me to heaven after my journey in this world.

Lastly , religion cannot take you to heaven. What can take you to heaven is your relationship with God.
Many Christians practice religion , likewise Muslims , but that cannot take them anywhere.

Have you ever sincerely prayed to God concerning your religion? If you haven't , you need to.
The devil can be called many names like " wicked , evil ,liar , thief etc but no one can call him " a fool ". He is not foolish , he is wiser than all the professors of this world put together and make mockery of their knowledge. Islam is part of his game.
He is always trying to make himself like God. That was why he was chased down from heaven.
God set up the Israelites to bring salvation to mankind and Satan also set up the Arabs to bring destructions to mankind.
God created a man , Satan has also created his own robot like humans .Some are buying them as sex dolls not knowing it is a satanic device to pollute their spirits.

Muhammad had copies of the Bible . That was where he got all the stories of the Bible from. But the mode of worship is nothing but the same with the pre-Islamic pagans.
The kabaah was built and used by idol worshippers , the black stone was worshipped by the idol worshippers , the ritual of tawaf btw Safa and Marwa , and round the kabaah etc were done by the idol worshippers. What about the star and crescent image on the mosques. Idol worshippers had been worshipping the moon and the stars Thousands of years b4 Judaism, Christianity and Islam. What are these things doing with the religion of God ?
Consider the life of Muhammad and his followers ? Can you call them God's people ? The Bible says " by their fruits you shall know them". Even on nairaland here, there is a news that because someone farted in the mosque , he was sentenced to death, why .Why all these killings by the Boko Haram , the Fulani herdsmen, Hesbolah ISIS etc.

I was a Muslim , I read the Quran with some hadiths and I have read the Bible and can tell you that Islam is evil and of the devil.
Example :
Volume 2, Book 15, Number 72:
Sahih Bukharin :
Narrated Aisha:
Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Apostle !" It happened on the 'Id day and Allah's Apostle said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an 'Id for every nation and this is our 'Id."

The "I'd" of the Arabs is satanism , don't let them deceive you.
I don't mean to discredit your religion , I just want you to pray and think about Islam and Christianity b4 you depart from this earth , because truth known too late is a desaster and "I didn't know" is not an excuse in the court of law and in heaven.

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by GodSon34(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
You are a typical Christian..acting like all other religions are false except Christianity.
All Abrahamic religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all false religions based on Different versions of the truth.
Anyone that has read the bible should understand that there is a 'mystery of iniquity'. And that mystery is that the God of the bible is Satan and his son is 'The Son of Perdition' - Jesus, the imposter, the man of sin who exalted himself above all that is God, yet he resides in the 'temple of God' (that is the mind of man). He is the mental fuckery that has blinded Christians from the truth about the one and only Supreme Being, the Most High. He is also an imposter because the Messiah that all 3 faiths are waiting on has not yet come. This Messiah or Christ or anointed one is the true 'Son of Man' in the bible. And the prophesy can only be fulfilled in this our current times as this is the time of the end of the gentiles. Only now can the Messiah come and usher in the Messianic Kingdom or Kingdom of the Most High.
God is a name for Satan- Gadreel. The term God was replaced with 'El' in the bible. So El should be used instead of God. That is why most prophets in the bibles names have el in them...Elijah, Ezekiel, etc. IsraEl...Elohim...
All nations of this earth including other black races hate the true Israelites. They have no friends! The bible says there was a conspiracy to hide the true children of the most high. And it is not Christians that are His Children. They are a certain 'race' of blacks. Their Kingdom (Judah or Yahudah) is not the land in the Middle East called Israel. Those are Israelis not Israelites.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
enilove:

You don't understand the Galatian 3:13-14 you are quoting .

Galatians 3:13-14 KJV
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
[14] That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

A cursed man cannot remove the curse on another man . He is not in the position since he is cursed as well , but a blessed man can remove the curse and will still remain a blessed man.

For example :

If a rich man paid the debt of a debtor , does that make him a debtor ? NO .

The Bible says in :

Proverbs 22:7 KJV
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the BORROWER is SERVANT to the lender.

If a rich man pays the debt owed by Mr A , does that make the Rich man a servant to the lender ? No.

The death of Jesus Christ on the cross is to cancel the curse of death God placed on Abraham which every human being inherited. That curse was "thou shall die " . Jesus Christ died and paid for that death with his precious blood that we might live.
This is the first death , death of the flesh.

The second death is the death of the spirit . Since Jesus was able to rise from the dead on the 3rd day , everyone who believes him and lives a holy life will not die the second death.
Then , man shall be restored to the original plan of God for Adam and everyone to live and not die.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

If you miss the great opportunity , ....... I don't pray for you to miss it , in Jesus name.

Stop seeing this as argument , this is about life and death. Life or death for eternity.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
GodSon34:
You are a typical Christian..acting like all other religions are false except Christianity.
All Abrahamic religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all false religions based on Different versions of the truth.
Anyone that has read the bible should understand that there is a 'mystery of iniquity'. And that mystery is that the God of the bible is Satan and his son is 'The Son of Perdition' - Jesus, the imposter, the man of sin who exalted himself above all that is God, yet he resides in the 'temple of God' (that is the mind of man). He is the mental fuckery that has blinded Christians from the truth about the one and only Supreme Being, the Most High. He is also an imposter because the Messiah that all 3 faiths are waiting on has not yet come. This Messiah or Christ or anointed one is the true 'Son of Man' in the bible. And the prophesy can only be fulfilled in this our current times as this is the time of the end of the gentiles. Only now can the Messiah come and usher in the Messianic Kingdom or Kingdom of the Most High.
God is a name for Satan- Gadreel. The term God was replaced with 'El' in the bible. So El should be used instead of God. That is why most prophets in the bibles names have el in them...Elijah, Ezekiel, etc. IsraEl...Elohim...
All nations of this earth including other black races hate the true Israelites. They have no friends! The bible says there was a conspiracy to hide the true children of the most high. And it is not Christians that are His Children. They are a certain 'race' of blacks. Their Kingdom (Judah or Yahudah) is not the land in the Middle East called Israel. Those are Israelis not Israelites.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

FRANKLY SPEAKING , YOU NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE , YOU SHALL NOT DIE IN THIS STATE , IN JESUS NAME.
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by lekzhortin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
@Enilove
Quran 25:20 says;And we have never sent any other prophet bfore you but verily,they ate food and walk in the markets...
Adam,Noah,Isaac,david,moses,jesus and mohammed all walk and eat food....except Adam who was created frm dust by God,the rest where given birth to like you n I..jesus eat,urinate,sleep,talk,breathe like you n I and the rest of the prophets mrntioned in the bible n quran..
thank God we all read "end of dayz" in bible n quran so my question is
if jesus were to be "God"as u proclaim,how come wen he was ask "when would the world end?" his answer was that
"But of that day and hour knoweth no man , no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only"
quran on the end of time
" 15. Lo! the Hour is surely coming. But I will to keep it hidden, that every soul may be rewarded for that which it striveth (to achieve)
Surah 20:15
Does dis means ur god( jesus)believe d world would end some day bt he doesnt have an idea of the time while my prophet(muhammed) also nt know the time bt dat only his God(Allah) knows
Above all ur god (jesus) came to earth tru a woman (being dat mensetrate) just like U,I n other prophetsdoes it not sound disgusting to u
@godson
mention just one country u won't find islam...the true religion is here(oldest religion cause Adam noah,david,moses jesus worship n believed in
only ONE TRUE GOD)...la ilaha illa alahu (means worship only ONE GOD
Re: What The Bible Says About The Qur'an by enilove(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
lekzhortin:
@Enilove
Quran 25:20 says;And we have never sent any other prophet bfore you but verily,they ate food and walk in the markets...
Adam,Noah,Isaac,david,moses,jesus and mohammed all walk and eat food....except Adam who was created frm dust by God,the rest where given birth to like you n I..jesus eat,urinate,sleep,talk,breathe like you n I and the rest of the prophets mrntioned in the bible n quran..
thank God we all read "end of dayz" in bible n quran so my question is
if jesus were to be "God"as u proclaim,how come wen he was ask "when would the world end?" his answer was that
"But of that day and hour knoweth no man , no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only"
quran on the end of time
" 15. Lo! the Hour is surely coming. But I will to keep it hidden, that every soul may be rewarded for that which it striveth (to achieve)
Surah 20:15
Does dis means ur god( jesus)believe d world would end some day bt he doesnt have an idea of the time while my prophet(muhammed) also nt know the time bt dat only his God(Allah) knows
Above all ur god (jesus) came to earth tru a woman (being dat mensetrate) just like U,I n other prophetsdoes it not sound disgusting to u
@godson
mention just one country u won't find islam...the true religion is here(oldest religion cause Adam noah,david,moses jesus worship n believed in
only ONE TRUE GOD)...la ilaha illa alahu (means worship only ONE GOD

Jesus is a Son of God. His birth was through the Holy Spirit of God. If God is his Father what would you call the Son ? God .
It is not new that some women do give birth to evil spirit beings known as "Emere " in Yoruba language. These children are known to possess evil powers.
But in the case of Jesus it was the Spirit of God that possessed Mary :

Luke 1:28-35 KJV
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. [29] And when she saw him , she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. [30] And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. [31] And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. [32] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: [33] And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. [34] Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? [35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

From the attribute of God which we all know , God is a Creator and the only giver of life. Did Jesus not create a living bird from sand , according to your Quran ? Who can give life other than God?
God does not need a wife to have a child , he can raise children from the stones and who dare to question him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / Scientists Say There Is No God, But Yet They Can't Explain Incidents Lyk This: / Do Catholics actually Worship Mary Mother Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.