Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border (22501 Views)

CLEAN REGISTERED CAR IN PERFECT CONDITION FOR SALE OR EXCHANGE / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / How Do I Get My Purchased Registered Car From Abj To Asaba Without Custom Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by musicwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
DonV6:
I need help on how to bring in a Nigerian registered car to Ghana for personal use.

The information I need is the procedures, how long it takes and the cost.

For Lexus ES 3OO

Your contribution will be welcome and appreciated

Thanks

First of all, make sure the car in question wasn't smuggled from Cotonou. If bought in Cotonou, make sure you paid your duties when it was bought. Once you're sure your car was legally imported into Nigeria, all you need is some money plus follow procedure at the border to get to your location.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by shysteve(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
hakimi1974:
300k? the driver don hammer ooo.

Bros, i only paid the driver his 60k when i got to my house in accra so the entire 300k wasnt his, all the document, fuel and uncountable road settlement is all included in the 300k.

Like i said earlier, naira was at his lowest then which was why the price was high, i asked a GUO driver to help em bring another car from Nigeria about 5 weeks ago and he was saying 250k will get it delivered to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by richeeyo(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2018
shysteve:
I took my car to Ghana, Jan 2017 and I spent a little below 300k naira......the driver charged me 60k for driving to Ghana and coming back to Nigeria so the remaining is for documentation.......I was beside him in the car all the way and I witnessed everything and every payment made at each border and stops.

Expect to pay a lot along the road starting from seme border all the way to your final destination in ghana, though I spent that much cos naira was super useless then but am sure it won't be up to that now that naira is slowly gaining ground to cfa and cedis.
Bro please presently how much is a 1000 naira in cedis
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by hakimi1974(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2018
shysteve:

Bros, i only paid the driver his 60k when i got to my house in accra so the entire 300k wasnt his, all the document, fuel and uncountable road settlement is all included in the 300k.

Like i said earlier, naira was at his lowest then which was why the price was high, i asked a GUO driver to help em bring another car from Nigeria about 5 weeks ago and he was saying 250k will get it delivered to Ghana.
who no know, no go know.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by Maski87: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2018
If help youfinish, now when you go dey smash those Ghana babes,you no go remember me

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by shysteve(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:

Bro please presently how much is a 1000 naira in cedis

1k naira is present 12 cedis at the airport....between 12.3 and 12.5 at circle(black market) while other means will pay you between 12.2 and 12.3.

I don't know about the border cos i don't ply the route.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by richeeyo(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2018
shysteve:

1k naira is present 12 cedis at the airport....between 12.3 and 12.5 at circle(black market) while other means will pay you between 12.2 and 12.3.

I don't know about the border cos i don't ply the route.
Bro i ran back to Nigeria a year and half ago when it was 9cedi for a 1000 naira, i schooled in Zenith college Accra, am hoping to go back next year to start a music studio,i still pay house rent though

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by shysteve(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:

Bro i ran back to Nigeria a year and half ago when it was 9cedi for a 1000 naira, i schooled in Zenith college Accra, am hoping to go back next year to start a music studio,i still pay house rent though

Lol...a guy from my neighbourhood in nigeria came to ghana with 150k early last year...the guy ran back to naija after 3 weeks.

I entered Ghana 2015 when 1k was 20 cedis and it gradually became 1k to 8 cedis but we tank God naira is slowly gaining some weight.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
richeeyo:

Abeg do better sound proofing make all those bad belle ghanaians no go report you to police for noise pollution and officials come and lock up your studio. Enough said.
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by DonV6: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
chuksjuve:

Why age you running away angry

In the words of Sarkki :
You are not a patriot
You are an enemy of state cheesy

In the words of passingshot
You are an iPob grin

In the word of Buhariguy
You are a lazy idiotic iPob pig .. wink

Not running away bro, I've been living in Ghana for the past 2 years and that's not changing at least for the next 5 years.

Enjoy your change!
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by DonV6: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
musicwriter:

First of all, make sure the car in question wasn't smuggled from Cotonou. If bought in Cotonou, make sure you paid your duties when it was bought. Once you're sure your car was legally imported into Nigeria, all you need is some money plus follow procedure at the border to get to your location.

Thanks sir, I'm buying Lagos cleared.
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by DonV6: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maski87:
If help youfinish, now when you go dey smash those Ghana babes,you no go remember me

I'll invite you for three.some wink wink wink
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by Codes151(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bros... No be everything we suppose they bring come online... Should have asked questions or follow someone who is or has..

Don't mean to offend u.. But no be everything u suppose take come INTERNET
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by richeeyo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
dumo1:

Abeg do better sound proofing make all those bad belle ghanaians no go report you to police for noise pollution and officials come and lock up your studio. Enough said.
Bro na so
Dem get bad belle no be small

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by chuksjuve(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
DonV6:

Not running away bro, I've been living in Ghana for the past 2 years and that's not changing at least for the next 5 years.

Enjoy your change!

Hahahahah
You are not nice grin
Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by DonV6: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Codes151:
Bros... No be everything we suppose they bring come online... Should have asked questions or follow someone who is or has..

Don't mean to offend u.. But no be everything u suppose take come INTERNET

Calm your nerves, this is a faceless forum and I asked of help cause I need it and my problem is solved already.

If I have anyone to ask, I wouldn't have come here asking bro.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by opebiyi14: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I want to sell ACURA Mdx 2006,
mileage : 135,000
Automatic
Price: 1.3m
Call: 08144949076

Re: Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
DonV6:

Enjoy your change!

what are the affordable places to stay and find a school to study in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLEAN 09 HIGHLANDER 9.5M LAST!!! / CHEAP CARS FROM COTONOU / Clean 30 Tons Mack Dump/tipper Truck For Hire/Haulage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.