Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (92365 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked oga where did you get this news this is not Nigeria..
Happens only in a dark continent called Africa.

God save us all from snakes called friends.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by openmine(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
Be careful who U call your friend.....know who your friends are...Some people we call friends are heartless and mindless...things are really happening!

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by mathew2oa(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
this is beyond heartless. what a wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by SoapQueen(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
Oh My God!
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Follygunners: 10:10pm On May 31, 2018
Turantula:
It will never be well with Buhari and his Fulani brothers, heartless set of sub-humans

It'll NEVER be well with you and ur generations! angry angry angry
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by enimooko: 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
Postanalyser:
God punish Buhari
buari kwa
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided guy what's wrong with you must you always accusing herdsmen's for everything.
are you a herdsmen? BTW, that's a movie scene, not real, that's makeup

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Postanalyser: 10:18pm On May 31, 2018
enimooko:
buari kwa
Yes! that foool(buhari) caused this.
i don't care the country it happened.
He(buhari) is a plague to earth.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by jimohibrahim(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2018
stephenduru:
A heartless man has been declared wanted after he killed his boyfriend and raped his girlfriend in front of his corpse..According to report,he killed his friend following an argument.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-kills-his-friend-after-argument.html
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by CSTR1003: 10:20pm On May 31, 2018
He could be suffering from insanity.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by globalresource: 10:20pm On May 31, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by BrutusOj(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided guy what's wrong with you must you always accusing herdsmen's for everything.
Are you a herdsman?
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Postanalyser: 10:26pm On May 31, 2018
Tufiakwa....i repeat God forbid, me date a girl on lowcut hairstyle,it can't happen.

btw,fear guys without beards, they can be heartless (for example Nigeria police men).

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by LeHMaR(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2018
Sometimes i choose to close my eyes to bad news and imagine that the world is still a good place..
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
are you herdsmen?
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by DTaj: 10:34pm On May 31, 2018
Turantula:
It will never be well with Buhari and his Fulani brothers, heartless set of sub-humans

You DO NOT have a brain! It happened in Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast); not Nigeria!!!

Hatred for Buhari will kill you, nincompoop; deranged nonentity...

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:

You must be herdsmen supporter.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
Shill!!! cry did she sit and enjoyed the the spectacle of seeing his dude killed and additionally enjoyed the rape, no struggles, no shouting, no neighbors. Op update ur lie version
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by spinna: 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
Please everyone here should Google l
Krav Maga self defence against a stick weapon. The instinct when faced with a machete is to present the forearm as seen. But what you must do is raised both arms up forming a v and move forward fast to disarm your attacker. You might take a shoulder or side arm I injury going forward but once in that space separate the v and bring your armpit over the weapon or weapon arm then pivot your weight to take the stick/machete or break the arm.

I pray never to face such an attack but if I did this is what I would try rather than present my head or forearm to be chopped.

What a wicked world. What a demonized soul. We are in end times. See how wickedness is multiplying. Please if you haven't accepted Jesus do so pronto because as wickedness and sorrows like this increase, so will glory, blessings and honour be increased among the elect. And you can become one of the elect right there in your living room ..call on Jesus..accept him and pray the sinners prayer he hears. It's not about being sinless it's about having Jesus to cover our sins and make us lose taste for sin.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by smithbidy(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
Turantula:
I wonder if you are primary 6 graduate

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by kinggSamuel(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2018
Nairaland make una take una time oh. Una no wan make i sleep well this night. !!! Wat da mess
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On May 31, 2018
God please safe us from the hands of these Fulani herdsmen
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
Turantula:
hahahahaha this one brain don miss road
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by 1miccza: 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
This isn't Nigeria the names are not Nigerian
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by identitylenz(m): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2018
the wicked really will never know peace. RIP sadthe wicked really will never know peace. RIP
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by docadams: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2018
OgaDonald:
cry

Dear It Happened At Yamoussoukro , Côte d’Ivoire , May 28th 2018 , 4.53PM ...

You Can Watch The Video here ..... https://thevinylfactory.com/news/man-kills-his-friend-rapes-his-girlfriend

Turantula

Who is the subhuman here?
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Therealev: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2018
I know someone who's capable of doing this. Made sure I severed the thing line of friendship between us.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Ericnrm(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Jesus!
This world just dey finish small small undecided
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Deemg(m): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Whoever did this is related to nnamdi kanu. God punish Nam.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 01, 2018
majorbravo:
These pictures shouldn't be on nairaland.
I tell you my brother. Sometimes I get worried about the psychological effect of all these graphic pictures Seun subjects us to every single day has on the average mind. Could he simply be raising future assasins? I'm very worried how I don't react to pictures like this no matter how dismembered the victim might be. My mind has been completely desensitized.
Lord have mercy on my poor soul.

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by begwong: 3:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked oga where did you get this news this is not Nigeria..
Kenya as usual. The land filled with animals in human form.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by AbdulCLO: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Dear It Happened At Yamoussoukro , Côte d’Ivoire , May 28th 2018 , 4.53PM .. so leave buhari and fulani out of this.... maturity counts

Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video)