Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (92362 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by undisputedshay: 5:13am On Jun 01, 2018
mytime24:
e don finish
Naso my sister,even when i thought I've seen it all...gory scene everywhere,May God help us in dis world.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Gordonz07(m): 5:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Argument!!! Must I argue to win? I don't need to argue with anyone. To me everyone is always correct when it comes to argument and I walk away peacefully.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by zoomman(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2018
mysteriousman:
Quite horrific, choose your friends wisely, I know my friend no matter the misunderstanding none of them can do this
Are u kidding me. ....trust no one ....
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by BininKingdom: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided guy what's wrong with you must you always accusing herdsmen's for everything.

You're a fool
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by yemzzy22(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2018
undecided fulani on the move again bubu sha you seeing this right confused nation
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by pressplay411(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Just when I thought I have seen it all....

shocked shocked shocked

Buhari sef
Chaos everywhere

Demons at large. Only a devil with no sense of human feelings could have done this.
We need to pray for Nigeria and turn to God.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A heartless man has been declared wanted after he killed his boyfriend and raped his girlfriend in front of his corpse..According to report,he killed his friend following an argument.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-kills-his-friend-after-argument.html

Buuuuuuuuuutcher, hit!
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by owomida1: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Turantula:
It will never be well with Buhari and his Fulani brothers, heartless set of sub-humans

You see ur life? Something that happened in Cote D'ivoire .

The day your phallus refuse to get erect, u will still curse Buhari.

I pray you don't die like this.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2018
@Lalasticlala

aside from the fact that these pictures are offensive, there's no background story, & no proper context to justify such gory stuff being on the front page of Nigeria's biggest and most popular website. These are just unscrupulous bloggers trying to drive traffic to their trashy blogs and if you're not careful, they will drag nairaland down in the process.

Millions of respectable Nigerians rely on nairaland for their news and information & such pointless, gratuitous violence on your front page is guaranteed to drive them away

cc: Seun
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by fynex(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A heartless man has been declared wanted after he killed his boyfriend and raped his girlfriend in front of his corpse..According to report,he killed his friend following an argument.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-kills-his-friend-after-argument.html

I just wonder what he was even thinking....some people are just really sick/heartless
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by enemachris(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Just when I thought I have seen it all....

shocked shocked shocked

Buhari sef
Chaos everywhere
Mumu, y nt read tru. Lazy youth.
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by shotuns: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
You better get a job and stop the pain. . Must everything be about Buhari, shnmmmmsh.
Indomie Kids

Turantula:
It will never be well with Buhari and his Fulani brothers, heartless set of sub-humans
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by newslifeop: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
ohhh
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by dunga09: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2018
I pray he is caught while his pen... is chopped off. Idiot. smiley
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by delzbaba(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
this type of things only happen in Liberia or Sierra Leone,where they are suffering from war trauma
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by justrix: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) by babadigu(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2019
Physical demon on the run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.