Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic (42016 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
But wait o. How will this girl cope up when she grow, This A.ss is too flat

I am building a rehab for stupid people. Please enrol soon ....
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Deemg(m): 2:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Too harsh.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Pain(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2018
angry

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by fuellessgen: 4:42am On Jun 01, 2018
mightyhazell:
your own daughter!

my daughter had a painful chin boil sometime last month,... i didt(cudt) sleep for days till she gat berra and became herself again.

So you're trying to tell us that you're a loving and caring dad, abi? undecided
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Charly68: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2018
That father must have taken tramadol I guessed
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by mcdokwe(m): 5:23am On Jun 01, 2018
godfatherx:
My dear African parents, beating doesn't remould a child.

I don't beat mine, (they don't know this though), 10 & 6, but just tell them you'll report them to their dad, the reset to default immediately.

Beating a child like this is child abuse and in saner clime, the child would be taken away from the father.
Aunty Na time bomb you dey set o, if you can't deal with them decisively, why threaten to report them to their father? Who is he? A terrorist that should be feared?
Overtime, you would lose control of those children as they would believe mummy can't really do anything to them
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by noble2faith(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Celcius:
You are a bloody fool
As in abso-bloody-lutely fool
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Lightening: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

When she becomes a gynaecologist, even with her flat ass, your own wife with her fat empty ass will still open her legs very wide for her to be delivered of a baby. Impact in life is not determined by size of ass.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by ahiboilandgas: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is a father who wants the best for his daughter,
A father who knows that education is the only key to a successful life.

God bless fathers.
pls stop this ancient propaganda...education enhances success....not the only key

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Aldebaran(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Child Abuse angry

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Is anybody surprised how dangerously skewed this guys reasoning his? Well am not. The guy is an IPod member from aba - check out his previous posts

Now I really see that ipob members er terrorist

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by mightyhazell: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2018
fuellessgen:

So you're trying to tell us that you're a loving and caring dad, abi? undecided
my brother, am tryn to capture how one cud treat his own daughter like dat..
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Popularity(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
The father who does not understand the concept of 'Child abuse' how is he expecting the innocent child to understand the dynamic teachings of the teachers
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by greggng: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.

You are a disgrace to mankind. So this inhuman treatment is part of training? I think you belong to the stone age
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by addicted268(f): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2018
valdes00:
This days, Many people in Nigeria are angry....
Any small thing, they will be quick to transfer aggression...
Some NL members will say - Lets blame buhari

Honestly Nigerians are angry.if someone can do this to their own child, imagine what he 'll do to someone else at the slightest provocation.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by godfatherx: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2018
mcdokwe:

Aunty Na time bomb you dey set o, if you can't deal with them decisively, why threaten to report them to their father? Who is he? A terrorist that should be feared?
Overtime, you would lose control of those children as they would believe mummy can't really do anything to them
Their mum beats tgem some times, but my point is despite the fact that I don't, they are still afraid of me.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by femi4: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
godfatherx:
My dear African parents, beating doesn't remould a child.

I don't beat mine, (they don't know this though), 10 & 6, but just tell them you'll report them to their dad, the reset to default immediately.

Beating a child like this is child abuse and in saner clime, the child would be taken away from the father.
spear the rod and spoil the child. The likes of Wole Soyinka, Falz, Fela Durotoye were beaten as a child. That its not style does not mean it is not working
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Ebukamatth(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2018
etinanguy:
Same weapon there used in this........

guy what are you thinking?
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by newslifeop: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
ohhh
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by TadM: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2018
the man is just depressed.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Horus(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Touchme222(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.
education is only key to success to dummys like u who belong to d zoo,purposeless ibecile,those producing car,those good in painting and art some don't even know how to speak english.some making money with their leg 'football.make sure u hang ur child when he/she fail math,d fact dat u can type doesn't mean u are sane,u & those dat like share u are wat u are wawa!ko wai...
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by fuellessgen: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
mightyhazell:
my brother, am tryn to capture how one cud treat his own daughter like dat..

Okay.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Jakumo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
godfatherx:
. I scold, make them watch CNN with me, while their cousins watch cartoons etc, there are various ways to punish a child.

"For the crime of walking on the roof of daddy's car, I hereby sentence you to 2 days watching CNN, with hard labor washing dishes."

This is a viable form of punishment, unless of course the accused develops an interest in world affairs, after watching too much CNN.

When you start to hear questions like "Dad, what are your hopes for the upcoming summit between President Trump and Kim Jong-Un of North Korea ?", then you will know it is time to bring in lawn-mowing, or hours of working math problems, as more effective forms of punishment.

Seriously though brother, it is great to hear from a Nigerian father who stands wholeheartedly AGAINST the beating or corporal punishment of ANY child. The line between fear and respect is very thin, yet fear leads to hatred, whilst respect fosters trust, love and appreciation.

Resorting to ANY form of violence against children, ESPECIALLY by a parent, can inflict life-long physical and psychological trauma on the victim. There is NO reason under the sun why ANY human being should beat up any other. NONE.

To quote the words from a classic rock song
"Teach your children well, their father's help did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams, the one they pick's the one you'll know by.
Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you."

Say NO to beating the African child, and join ranks with the CIVILIZED, enlightened, nurturing and compassionate people of this world, who know to EARN respect, and know NEVER to induce fear in the vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by melaninpop: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

She's still a kid. Her body will definitely fill out when she's grown.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.
Ask your self if your statement makes any sense, when you have your own children do same to them.
You think using iron hand to train a child is the best, it can only make that child hard and harder
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Rhea(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Angelanest:
This is really heartless... A father has been reportedly arrested for allegedly brutalizing his daughter in Ibadan, Oyo state. It was reported that the man brutally beat his daughter for failing to understand studies while being taught and thereby injured her in the process. The injured girl was discovered by a well meaning citizen who spotted several injuries on her body and raised an alarm.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/father-brutalizes-his-daughter-injures-her-for-not-understanding-studies-graphic-photos.html

These injuries were inflicted over an extended period of time. The person who did this should have his/her hands slowly liberated from the rest of his/her body.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2018
Celcius:
You are a bloody fool
hey, u sent me a pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings / African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.