Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (23737 Views)

10 Chinese Phone Makers Set On World Domination / 10 Cheap Chinese Phone That Look Like Samsung Galaxy S8 / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Hyinkar97(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Wetin concern me? Make I dey chill for my room jare

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2018
This news is for those who are ready to change phones every 6 months grin
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by naijacentric(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Samsung go soon cast las las time will tell
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by teamsynergy: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Before nko, Chinese is the home of production for all brand products apart from iPhone and blackberry, even will hardly see anything without Chinese hands in it nowadays, even if it's components, while America is busy proving world super power by fighting everyone, China is leading in everything, which Nigeria can emulate.

foxconn make all Apple products iPhones, iPads etc and they are in China....

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by tdayof(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Before nko, Chinese is the home of production for all brand products apart from iPhone and blackberry, even will hardly see anything without Chinese hands in it nowadays, even if it's components, while America is busy proving world super power by fighting everyone, China is leading in everything, which Nigeria can emulate.

IPhone has a manufacturing facility in China. So nothing apart.

Foxconn largest manufacturing plant is located at shenzhen, China.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2018
We are yet to enjoy one and they bring out a newer one.
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Unlimited22: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2018
blakid:
XIAOMI is the best phone brand now.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Sam32(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Fake News, Samsung always release Galaxy note in the Fall, while Galaxy S is released in the spring. besides vivo, xiaomi and some others have done under display fingerprint scanner
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Olulinks(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2018
All of dem go still bow to Chinko power las las!
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Oduwils222(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2018
cutefergiee:
2nd FTC in two minutes?? #PowerMustChangeHands Today for sure.. If u knw u knw..
As long we still dey on dis awa two legs,we will make it.. God willing God helping (apology to larry isamoje of bournvita sport special back den)
Great day to y'all and stay blessed..
To d guy below me,no curse who God don bless oooo.. Rmbr ballam and ballak?
Be happy � for a brodaman dats topping the chat.. We r togeda in dis hustle. Ur success ma happiness and mine shld B too... God bless u brodaman
Ayikwerere!
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Allison012: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Well samsung is still the best smartphone in the world but wetin vex me pass their phones cost pass computer.
..the amount of money you will to buy samsung screen you can use it to buy two china phones.
..vivo they are coming out very powerful but they can beat huawei.
..Hauwei p20 one of the best smartphone in the world.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Allison012: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Wetin concern me? Make I dey chill for my room jare
na u dey use by urself dey call pnemonia for urself.
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by dreamwords: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
What are u saying apple iPhone e
is still manufactured in China . but owned by america
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Ejadike(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Chinko is on fire �. TECNO is on fire
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Lol. Do you really believe that China is superior to America in manufacturing and invention? China will need many more decades to meet up!

China is just a mass production house for the world, because of their cheap labour and the fact that their government allows them to actually spoil the earth ecology by their unregulated production procedures.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by tokrizy: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

I would gladly get an iPhone the screen is not more than 20k
10-15k..then i begin to wounder why it is that cheap
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

I would gladly get an iPhone the screen is not more than 20k

You must be talking about the cheap screens on their old phones
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:
With there expensive screen to fix my Samsung S8 screen 80k. I don't think I would go for Samsung any more

It's your choice to make but if you are gonna buy an high end phone from the top dogs then be ready to part away about the same amount
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

It's your choice to make but if you are gonna buy an high end phone from the top dogs then be ready to part away about the same amount

iPhone is also expensive but the screen just so cheap to fix
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

You must be talking about the cheap screens on their old phones

May be you re using an Itel phone. But iPhone screen are not expensive pls go-to computer village and find out
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
tokrizy:

10-15k..then i begin to wounder why it is that cheap

I wanted fixing my Samsung S8 January it was 100k
June it's now 80k ND u think 10 - 15k is not cheap over cheaper self
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by CSTR1003: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
China will soon be the world's undisputed economic giant. Let America continue deploying troops to countries with their military power while China keep doing what they do.

I need China visa so bad
You need an aggressive military policy to retain top spot.

dollar is the currency of international trade because America enforces it.

The day China ever become top dog then they would have a more aggressive military policy, though they already do at least in south east Asia .

So for now, China is still learning. Even their richest citizens go to universities in America.
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by blakid(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Unlimited22:
If you know, you know.
Most never know, but we go continue dey lecture dm.
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

iPhone is also expensive but the screen just so cheap to fix

iPhone parts are cheap and are cheap to produce, the price is only expensive thanks to Apple but same can't be said about Samsung. Btw, what iPhone do you intend switching to from your S8?
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

May be you re using an Itel phone. But iPhone screen are not expensive pls go-to computer village and find out

Dont let comprehension be a problem bro

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by charley94: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
The iphone is actually assembled in china
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

Dont let comprehension be a problem bro

Really thanks you wey go school use ur sense well
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

Really thanks you wey go school use ur sense well

Ofcourse i did, that's why I put up a statement which you failed to comprehend
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

Ofcourse i did, that's why I put up a statement which you failed to comprehend

Kool I would soon employ you as my teacher ok

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

Kool I would soon employ you as my teacher ok

It doesn't make a diff because you've had loads of them but still failed basic comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked / Twitter Adds ‘Official’ Label To High-Profile Accounts / Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.