Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (23727 Views)

10 Chinese Phone Makers Set On World Domination / 10 Cheap Chinese Phone That Look Like Samsung Galaxy S8 / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

It doesn't make a diff because you've had loads of them but still failed basic comprehension

Lol oga Failed basic comprehension Biko can you be my teacher how much you go collect
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

Lol oga Failed basic comprehension Biko can you be my teacher how much you go collect

You aren't capable enough to change your S8 screen
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

You aren't capable enough to change your S8 screen

Lol and i no used ur money buy d S8. lol
You get time oh abeg free me jare.
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

Lol and i no used ur money buy d S8. lol
You get time oh abeg free me jare.

It's a weekend So I have time, lol.

Btw, which iPhone do you intend switching to because of the cost of changing s8 screen?
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by lanre316: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
China will soon be the world's undisputed economic giant. Let America continue deploying troops to countries with their military power while China keep doing what they do.

I need China visa so bad

They are becoming the giant already. Before America realised what's going on, China would be the greatest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by VULCAN(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Something tells me you are unaware that US owes China more money than it can afford to repay. I think you need to do your homework.

And manufacturing and innovation are two different things. Innovation in itself doesn't generate money unless it is combined with manufacturing and very few countries on earth can mass manufacture as cheap as China can. US isn't one of them

AgricSalt:

Lol. Do you really believe that China is superior to America in manufacturing and invention? China will need many more decades to meet up!

China is just a mass production house for the world, because of their cheap labour and the fact that their government allows them to actually spoil the earth ecology by their unregulated production procedures.

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
cutefergiee:
2nd FTC in two minutes?? #PowerMustChangeHands Today for sure.. If u knw u knw..
As long we still dey on dis awa two legs,we will make it.. God willing God helping (apology to larry isamoje of bournvita sport special back den)
Great day to y'all and stay blessed..
To d guy below me,no curse who God don bless oooo.. Rmbr ballam and ballak?
Be happy � for a brodaman dats topping the chat.. We r togeda in dis hustle. Ur success ma happiness and mine shld B too... God bless u brodaman

Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

It's a weekend So I have time, lol.

Btw, which iPhone do you intend switching to because of the cost of changing s8 screen?

Do you want to get one for me
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

Do you want to get one for me

You said that yourself
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
ollah2:

You said that yourself

No worry you done win lol
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

No worry you done win lol

It's not a contest that determines a winner. So what iPhone are we talking about here?
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2018
ollah2:

It's not a contest that determines a winner. So what iPhone are we talking about here?

I would manage iPhone 6s re u getting it for me
Re: Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 by ollah2: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Memyselfu2009:

I would manage iPhone 6s re u getting it for me

So u wanna ditch s8 for iPhone 6s because of screen cost?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank / Twitter Adds ‘Official’ Label To High-Profile Accounts / Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.