Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria (62721 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Longimanus
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by rezzy: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
PurplePatch:
Look at this already made NEPA staff hoping to play in the NBA. You can but not with those chewing stick legs.
Standing at 186cm (6.1ft) I'm very much ok.

Show us your legs.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by blazepascal(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Team tallest
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Tall kid

Need books? Contact me
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
9jaBloke:
Some height.

My exact thought.
He's only 15. Hafiz Agoro who is presently regarded as the tallest person in Nigeria is allegedly 7'4''. If Fortune keeps averaging 5 inches per year for the next 3-4 years, he'll not only outgrow Hafiz, he will join the exclusive list of tallest people in the world.
‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏
‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎‏‎

Go and check tall people, their diseases and lifespans.

His Mom had better start running upandan for medical checks now o!

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Fernandowski(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I gif up.

Guys dwarfed by this guy like me will soon � flood the thread to start consoling themselves.

I'm out 5 ft 9' I no short bros... I know Wetin I dey talk. sad

Intimidation full ground ooo... �

☣ ☠

same 6'9 with me

Come let's take pictures � �
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2018
PurplePatch:
Look at this already made NEPA staff hoping to play in the NBA. You can but not with those chewing stick legs.
He's just 15 years,give him time,him and those legs will fill out..

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Fernandowski(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I gif up.

Guys dwarfed by this guy like me will soon � flood the thread to start consoling themselves.

I'm out 5 ft 9' I no short bros... I know Wetin I dey talk. sad

Intimidation full ground ooo... �

☣ ☠

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2018
meobizy:
5'07". 218lbs.
That boy needs to eat. He's too skinny.
That's how you'll look when you're 15 years old and growing so fast,it takes much resources to grow at 5 inches per year..
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
meobizy:
5'07". 218lbs.
That's how you'll look when you're 15 years old and growing so fast,it takes much resources to grow at 5 inches per year.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Proudly 5'4
Short gals rock grin
LOL!!!
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2018
This kind frame, Tufiakwa! I'll rather be average or short sef( but with a lot of money )*singing* Money is everything, Money is Life *20 cheesy cheesy 8-) )

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by fantasticone1(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
The parents need to monitor the boys growth cos of the risk of getting bone disorders...

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Go and check tall people, their diseases and lifespans.

His Mom had better start running upandan for medical checks now o!
Most extremely tall people have medical issues because tallness is a symptom of the syndrome they are already having eg Marfan Syndrome and Gigantism..those who are naturally tall like this boy are not prone to more diseases except those like cancer which is a function of having more cells which can potentially mutate compared to shorter people..
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice hight, tall people are the nicest humans
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by willibounce1(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2018
PurplePatch:

He is only 15. When he gets to 20, those legs will be stronger
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
khalhokage:
Everyone is talking about his height, but i'm just here wondering how he got into University at 14.

If all goes well which i'm sure it will, he'll graduate by 18 or 19 and have enough time to pursue his dreams before the pressures of adult life come for him.
U still don't know the power of money. Apparently all is well with him and his family.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by ClintonDal(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

No. He is not acromegalic.

People suffering from acromegaly are usually the Tallest....

Goan check out the picture of the Tallest man in Nigeria.

Check this out.

☣ ☠

You've got it twisted fam. The tallest people aren't always acromegalic. Acromegaly is simply a manifestation of excess growth hormone production in Adults. Gigantism is the same problem but this time in kids/teenagers. Acromegaly presents with increased size of membranous bones (jaw, nose, fingers) while gigantism present with increase in length of all kinds of bone as long as the growth plates aren't fused yet.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Mathewa(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Fernandowski post=68076254][/quote] 6 feets 2 inches

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Czar01(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Omo some girls fit stand up give this guy blöwjob. No need to kneel down

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by congorasta: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
PurplePatch:

80 percent of basketball players n boxers have tiny legs
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Mathewa(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Fernandowski post=68076254][/quote] 189 cm tall

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by TIDDOLL(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked shocked

[/b]Damn...This Boy is the definition of tall..

Me wey b 6ft'4inches self dey always get prob if i wan buy Trousers nd shoes

Mehhnn..twill be hard for him.[b]
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Nonnyno6: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
meobizy:
5'07". 218lbs.
Why body shaming him you fool from the zoo
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Nonnyno6:

Why body shaming him you fool from the zoo
LOL at noticing my opinion then taking time to respond.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Austin234(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2018
On a light note, this boy don pass tall. He looooooooooooooooooog. Though, him long pass me sha
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by engrkaz(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
akinyemi4real11:
Jobs recruitment in Ibadan. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You dey use style look for people wey go dey help u sell OTAPIAPIA for[b] Saki[/b] and Eruwa?
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by pascalbenz: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=68067001]Proudly 5'4 Short gals rock grin rock wettin ?
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Krasid(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
But this is not fair at all. Men like us are struggling to get to 5'8, while 15 year olds like him already have it in excess. Only God knows how tall he will be when his growth plates fuse at 21.
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
hope his thing is long sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by 6pax: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sohnya:
let me carry my 6feet frame and go and sit down
Come sit on my laps kiss
Re: Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked
Houseofglam7:
Proudly 5'4
Short gals rock grin
shocked shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.