Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China (2401 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jacksonville:

True to an extent, I can't agree less but there's no need mentioning names here, wisdom demands that. Although these people/christians are being fed n equipped with knowledge that would enable them live an exemplary lifestyle of a true Christian, some throw it away and remain ever dependent, while some make use of them and become extra ordinary in the faith. I can say I belong to this category but I can't say for others .

"You can force the horse to the stream and but can't force it to drink from it". Invariably, you teach one how to go about the things of the spirit but if there's no application it won't be the fault of the teacher but the student. Only a few will take conginance and into practice of the lessons taught.

Its a bit judgemental on your part saying "pastors are not worried" . There are true shepherds who care about the growth n spiritual state of their flocks . The reason being there's no fake 300note is because there's no original. When true men of God rises, fake ones will come and these are the ones not fulfilling the true mission of God but rather exalting themselves over the congregation. This was why Jesus said "I'm the good shepherd " .

I am not a coward and so I would mention names. You should join others to criticize John the Baptist for being so abusive. Which prophet in the Bible was ever known for sugar-coating? None, if course.

These pastors are only concerned about expanding their business empires that they masquarade as churches.

Ever listened to Oyedepo before? He devotes substantial amount of time detailing physical constructions of projects that termites would destroy one day. They are so fixated on worldly things that they remind me of a certain English king who said bishops keep saying this world is not their home but they keep on greedily grabbing everything.

They are false teachers. I am judgemental but my passing of judgement is not unbiblical. As a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit was left us specifically for the purpose of discerning false prophets and teachers.

If you read your Bible very well, you would have no problem telling the falsehood of these men.

I am not afraid of them because I know they are false.

Sule is a false prophet. Even without examining his teachings in light of the Word, it is not hard to see that he is an abuser, the sort of pastor who sees pastoring as the same as ruling. I met many of them during my sojourn in the pastoral ministry.

Their punishment is never asleep. There is nothing that is hidden that would not be uncovered one day.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I am not a coward and so I would mention names. You should join others to criticize John the Baptist for being so abusive. Which prophet in the Bible was ever known for sugar-coating? None, if course.

If you really carry God's anointing then you shouldn't point fingers at the ones he has also anointed. If u judge all of them what is left for God, the one who sent them ? David, anointed Of God would not lift a finger on Saul talk less of condemning him because he respected the anointing upon his life.

Ever listened to Oyedepo before? He devotes substantial amount of time detailing physical constructions of projects that termites would destroy one day.

Don't use that to judge him.. Is it bad if he updates the congregation about the developments n building projects the ministry is making? After all it's not a family affair. That man preaches the undiluted word of God , no doubts about his calling.

They are false teachers. I am judgemental but my passing of judgement is not unbiblical. As a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit was left us specifically for the purpose of discerning false prophets and teachers.

Paul told Timothy "test all things and hold on to what's good". The Holy spirit gives us discernment, yes , but not to judge any man or condemn them. If they teach good doctrines take it, if the teach bad ones reject them n go your way because you're not the Lord to Judge a man he has called and anointed.

Sule is a false prophet. Even without examining his teachings in light of the Word, it is not hard to see that he is an abuser, .

On what basis do u term him "false" ? That man was called from birth and the Lord has been with him ever since. Dont you think the Lord that called him will always direct him even when he errs.

He is false to u because u don't like him but God is using him to glorify his name. One of the things I've learnt in life is never to talk bad about anyone especially men of God no matter the allegation.

Pray that God uses u mightily to shake nations and see if the kingdom of hell will not come for u. Men that don't even know u will despise u and even judge u at the slightest rumour, but what I know is God who called u will never leave u. The names u have mentioned are household names, globally sought. Where is your name?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by diasporaman(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
On point
Re: Apostle Suleman Plants A Church In Russia, Set To Invade Saudi Arabia & China by Europeman: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Glory be to God who has made it possible for his word to have unhindered access in many nations

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Slowly Becoming an agnostic! / Best Gospel Artist / Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.