Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos (42854 Views)

How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Congratulations to the smiley officer.

Some ll think bearing the name Abdullah helped to boost her career. No.
who asked u?
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Wetin Come Join, "Peace" With Abdalah Just Asking Oh.
she is married to a northerner.anything more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by manikspears: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Congratulations to the smiley officer.

Some ll think bearing the name Abdullah helped to boost her career. No.

Na so smiley
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by papoudaupolos: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
who asked u?
who are you asking?

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by kingreign(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
koret milf wink
inam ikot. Idiota
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by kingreign(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
koret milf wink
inam ikot
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Spatta: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Notice to EFCC, Please investigate the name "Abdallah"
This might be the fraud of entry into the Nigerian Police "force"
Because there are no detecting technology or systems. Most people fraudulently gained entry into government parastatal. Even Botswana is well organized and Ethiopia and Ghana conduct government activities on website but Nigerians still battling with currupi
Or maybe she gained entry into the police by fraudulently marrying an Hausa man.
Who cares. Police are currupt no matter their fake promotion and smile
Oya come and arrest me
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful woman, she has almost getting to the peak of her carrier. Congrat ma
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Viergeachar: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
But an aboooki is pounding her almost every night.... embarassed
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by hakimi1974(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Naturally Ahead in ignorance and delusion
kai! this is too much.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by begwong: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Where Abdallah comot from the name sef? Igbo married to Hausa Muslim I guess. She will be DIG b4 retirement. Trust abokï connections ✔✈✈
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by papoudaupolos: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
kai! this is too much.
Bar shegu
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by beegs(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Wetin Come Join, "Peace" With Abdalah Just Asking Oh.
]q she is married to col abdallah. NDLEA boss
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by olabent85(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
U nah no see say the Elevators for Force Headquarters nah by Rank. ASP-CSP nah wao. Ooo
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Naturally Ahead in ignorance and delusion

wicked. grin grin grin
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by luckygirl02(f): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
dancok:
are u an officer?
Not yet. I have been trying to join for yrs now but unfortunately I haven't been considered yet.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Rajosh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
luckygirl02:
waow, I am so impressed. Wish I can make it this far
Yes You Can. Just believe
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by continentalceo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Next time,avoid stolen cars. You don't expect her to compromise her primary assignment, just because she's wearing a smiling face,do you?This is one of the problems the Nigeria police force has.They do their job to the latter,people complain,the take bribe, you people complain still.
Stupity is the reason you will remain poor. If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you will know that the department of the force that handles stolen vehicles is sars and they have a separate HQ. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by continentalceo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

Next time,avoid stolen cars. You don't expect her to compromise her primary assignment, just because she's wearing a smiling face,do you?This is one of the problems the Nigeria police force has.They do their job to the latter,people complain,the take bribe, you people complain still.
And do you know if we did? Dose this government respect court orders? For the fact that I mentioned rule of law prevailing should have hinted you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Reasons You Should Never Take A Private School Teaching Job / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / 270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.