Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded (21823 Views)

Fully Funded 2021 International Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship In Germany / DAAD Helmut-schmidt Masters Scholarship Programme / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
BestInformation:

Done with mine
ChScott:

Filling it currently
How are you able to fill the form? I've not been able to type into the form.

What device(s) do you use?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ChScott(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
BestInformation:

Done with mine

Do you print it out to attach your passport photograph?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ChScott(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2018
UbiPetrus:
How are you able to fill the form? I've not been able to type into the form.

What device(s) do you use?

The form is in pdf....open with pdf
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Mumin247: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2018
any nigerian in turkey here?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2018
ChScott:

The form is in pdf....open with pdf
I opened with PDF, yet I'm not able to type in.

What electronic device do you use?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ChScott(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I opened with PDF, yet I'm not able to type in.

What electronic device do you use?

I used computer

1 Like

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ChScott(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Seems that test of English is required
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Johnp001: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why are you COPYING OTHER BLOGGERS POST.
do you know Google can sanction you if you are reported.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
ChScott:

I used computer
Thanks.
ChScott:
Seems that test of English is required
It seems.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is the TOEFL or IELTS certificates compulsory for this application?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Someone please respond to this.
UbiPetrus:
Is the TOEFL or IELTS certificates compulsory for this application?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Imoksp(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
BestInformation:

Done with mine
Still finding it difficult to fill mine. How were you able to fill your own form? Pls furnish me with the step by step process. I have downloaded mine in pdf already
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ezilytina(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
BestInformation:

Done with mine
Tried filling mine but couldn't. Hope you won't mind helping me out. Please reply
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ezilytina:

Tried filling mine but couldn't. Hope you won't mind helping me out. Please reply
I think the computer will solve that problem.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Sugher(f): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Please how did you attach your passport in the form
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Sugher:
Scan your passport and upload.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sugher:
I mean, attach your passport to the form with gum. Scan and upload.

I hope you were able to submit your application.
Success to everyone.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Stevostical(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
UbiPetrus:

Success to everyone.

I didnt attach my passport ooo.

Let me pm you.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stevostical:

I didnt attach my passport ooo.

Let me pm you.
I responded to your PM.
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Sugher(f): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
UbiPetrus:

Success to everyone.

Yes I was
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Stevostical(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018
What institutions did you guys apply to, i applied for Leuphana university of lunberg

1 Like

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Sugher:

Yes I was
Which School or Schools did you apply to?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by alicethestriver: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hi anybody here applying for DAAD scholarships for development postgraduates courses
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
jamace:
Forget western propaganda. Adolf was a nationalist who defended and and rescued his people from western slavery. He showed the west the stuff the germans were made of. He reassured the germans that they were great and can be whatever they wanted to be. The development of germany today is a testimony of Adolf Hitler legacy.
I doff my hat for him.

undecided undecided

I guess occupying Poland,Belgium and France was part of "reassuring German people they are great"

we hear
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by jamace(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ugosample:

undecided undecided

I guess occupying Poland,Belgium and France was part of "reassuring German people they are great"

we hear
They were remote and immediate causes of the action. I can see that you are only interested in the German invasion but not interested in why they did that. Any way, you are entitle to your opinion.

Oya, go to NSEMPA and face the bear. grin
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ugosample(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
jamace:
They were remote and immediate causes of the action. I can see that you are only interested in the German invasion but not interested in why they did that. Any way, you are entitle to your opinion.

Oya, go to NSEMPA and face the bear. grin

I know all the history

The reparations and the loss of colonies Germany suffered (which by the way was consequences of WW1)

But just like every populist, Hitler hid under that smokescreen to perpetuate his agenda.

Hitler no be better person, and that's the truth

Okay after everything, what was the result?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2018
alicethestriver:
Hi anybody here applying for DAAD scholarships for development postgraduates courses
There might be. Did you apply to the Helmut Schmidt program?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by alicethestriver: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
UbiPetrus:
There might be. Did you apply to the Helmut Schmidt program?
Hi we meet again on this thread. No I didn't apply for Helmut Schmidt. I wonder why the Helmut Schmidt program deadline was so early for studies beginning in 2019
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
alicethestriver:

Hi we meet again on this thread. No I didn't apply for Helmut Schmidt. I wonder why the Helmut Schmidt program deadline was so early for studies beginning in 2019
Oh! I recognize you now.
I guess the deadline was to enable them evaluate the numerous applications from Africa, Asia, South and some parts of North America.
Secondly, successful applicants are expected to begin language studies in April 2019. So, I guess their move is justified. Plus, the application period lasted for 61 days (2 months).

How far have you gone with your application?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by alicethestriver: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Oh! I recognize you now.
I guess the deadline was to enable them evaluate the numerous applications from Africa, Asia, South and some parts of North America.
Secondly, successful applicants are expected to begin language studies in April 2019. So, I guess their move is justified. Plus, the application period lasted for 61 days (2 months).

How far have you gone with your application?
oh language studies in April i get it. This means results will come out soon. Im currently writing motivation letter, research idea etc. Writing is no small joke!! And also they recommend applicants to have German skills, i don't know how much this German language thing will affect my application
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by UbiPetrus: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
alicethestriver:

oh language studies in April i get it. This means results will come out soon. Im currently writing motivation letter, research idea etc. Writing is no small joke!! And also they recommend applicants to have German skills, i don't know how much this German language thing will affect my application
Writing no be beans, walahi. But give it your best shot.
German language skills? Wow! I wish you success even as I pray for mine.

What course and school are you applying to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Control Your Anger / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.