Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (24802 Views)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Afamed: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Fayose is far better than Bugari.
Say that to Local government workers who are being owed 8 months salary in Ekiti. Don't forget to meet Doctors in Ekiti who received their their December 2017 salary in April 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by osazeeblue01: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
247ibile:
For him to think about president post, he's not a kid

I know fully well that he's not a kid.

But politically. He's a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by clickwtB(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
100%TRUE,BUT SORRY ITS STILL PMB TILL 2023!!!REALITIES ON GROUND HINDERED&SLOWED BABA INTEGRITY.
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by dadavivo: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Kwara state indigenes don enter one chance be dat grin grin
sowore or whatever he called himself have started losing popularity. Is he campaigning to unseat Saraki or Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Why all the criticisms on Sowore?
We are all tired of godfatherism in Nigerian politics but we attack the person that addresses it?
Typical crab in a barrel mentality
If you don't like Sowore just go vote for your Atiku/Buhari/Mafarki/Saraki/Dakwanbo that you love so much and expect some miracles
Useless youths everywhere without vision

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Hahahaha
Oh God wake up please! these are PUBLIC SERVANTS
Stop worshiping politicians for crying out loud!

DWJOBScom:
That's a rude thing to say and young people should never speak like this!

If you vote someone like this as President you can be sure you will get the same word when you protest, criticize or strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by babyfaceafrica: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Orpe7:
I have a question thou not revelant to this topic;
Why cant topics related to Christianity have you say "Yes" that you believe Jesus is the true son of God and whoever that wants to make heaven must believe in him. Because i tried to comment on a muslim topic and to my amazement i am meant to click "Yes" to a certain declaration first.
If we want to start segregating then let the rule follow for all religion including the ifa worshippers and Buddhist in the house.
#Mythoughts
oga move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Kog45(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
dollarcoolcat:
I can't come to terms with this statement, yes we know you've problems with the Senate president but no that statement sound so demeaning and derogatory to governor of Kwara State.
If you read between the lines of most of sowores statements you will agreed that he's no different from our regular politicians. He's not what he portrait himself to be, he's jes a much younger hell rufai.

Quote me if you like, it won't stop me from breathing.
Thank you,Abi not the same Sowore of Unilag,only God can save Nigeria youths from memory loss.

If Ahmed is a PA to Bukola then Ambode is what to Tinubu? house boy.

Sowore misbehaving, Dino dissapointing and Yahaya Bello a tryant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Studentvillage1(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Politics is war. With or without bloodshed.

———

Did you score below 200 and 180 - 199 in JAMB?

Your mark is good but every year the competition for admission is doubled. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and depend solely on your Jamb score. There are other ways you can get guaranteed Admission into your choice University without Jamb.

The answer is IJMB AND JUPEB they are accredited and accepted Admission requirements for various Federal, and state Universities in Nigeria.

for more information

For Information on how to Register

Visit https://cecacademy.com.ng

Or Call - 08093604981,07036003189

WhatsApp - 08134400693

Students with Awaiting Olevel results can also apply. Don’t miss out.
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2018
May God punish this sowore guy, it's obvious Buhari / APC was the one using him to distract the youth..

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Dammylois(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
100Percent correct and all they need is two module of rice or less to sell their votes..Thats my state and I'm not proud of it

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Kog45(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Why all the criticisms on Sowore?
We are all tired of godfatherism in Nigerian politics but we attack the person that addresses it?
Typical crab in a barrel mentality
If you don't like Sowore just go vote for your Atiku/Buhari/Mafarki/Saraki/Dakwanbo that you love so much and expect some miracles
Useless youths everywhere without vision
I think a vision less and useless man will campaign and vote for Sowore.

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Bizibi(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2018
247ibile:
The aspirant (Sowore) really mean it, ready to flush the bad eggs in system
hehehehehe,run far from that hypocrite.....

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Sowore/Ahmed/Saraki:They are all bird of the same feather.. Hardly can you mention one develop city in Kwara Xcept Ilorin metropolis.

Ahmed is a puppet to Bukky oloye.. Sowore is not even visible here in Ondo.. His country home is not too far from mine.. Here in Ese-Odo especially Ondo South Senatorial District, Yele is not popular.

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by DWJOBScom(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Hahahaha
Oh God wake up please! these are PUBLIC SERVANTS
Stop worshiping politicians for crying out loud!

Princes and people from the Palace are trained to speak right and not as touts

it's pays to be one and let your words be seasoned in season and out of season

NOTE: am also guilty sometimes

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by skedman(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Fayose is far better than Bugari.
he is also better than your state governor and your

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Jaideyone(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Does he now want to become governor of Kwara state or the Senate President?

This guy don't seem to have focus on what he really wants. You are gunning to become president and you are here attacking a governor.

he's saying the raw truth about the old politicians!!! which definitely includes the saraki dynasty.

take it back!!!

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by MusicSots: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=kattytamer post=68076992]
Everyone wants to be president from nowhere even coolkris or whats his name again? Dont know what brand of weed they

What do you mean by 'from nowhere'? Are they not citizens of Nigeria? It is people like you that will make Nigeria continue to recycle the same old DEALERS year in year out because you don't know your right.

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by MusicSots: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

This is politics bro. And, as you can see, many people(mostly from Kwara state concur with him. Stop calling someone that says the truth a tour.

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by maisauki: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
millomaniac:
March on sir. We are behind you grin
they sang d same song for MKO

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by maisauki: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buffalowings3:
wIll you keep quiet.
Truth is Painful undecided undecided undecided

True

The guy has been constructing 3km road for the past year.
ha!

2 Likes

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
bidak:
Everyone that stays in Kwara knows that Ahmed is not the governor, he is just Seraki’s PA

What of Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by DWJOBScom(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
MusicSots:

This is politics bro. And, as you can see, many people(mostly from Kwara state concur with him. Stop calling someone that says the truth a tour.

Even if everyone praises the call , i won't change my opinion towards that call.

It was the same thing i saw with PMB before he entered and now see where we are with him

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by 247ibile: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria 2019 Presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore Town Hall Meeting in Ilorin kwara State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCuE8hghWyk

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
See where speaking right has brought us as a nation
U people don't even realize a revolution is needed
You are talking about mere words
Try and contest for LGA Councillor with APC/PDP and see how they would rubbish you out of reckoning
WAKE UP USELESS YOUTHS AND STOP THE SUFFERING AND SMILING

DWJOBScom:

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wallahi na true talk, a day like this you'll see Ilorin poor people queuing in front of late Chief Saraki the father of Current Senate president Begging for food and money in his Ilorin residence... Their governor is a figure head old man
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by Pain(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
This Country is Such a Shame

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria needs a revolution
U see the old men contesting for chairmanship of LGA's in PDP/APC
Not Too young to rule my asssss lol

Kog45:
I think a vision less and useless man will campaign and vote for Sowore.

1 Like

Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by DWJOBScom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
See where speaking right has brought us as a nation
U people don't even realize a revolution is needed
You are talking about mere words
Try and contest for LGA Councillor with APC/PDP and see how they would rubbish you out of reckoning
WAKE UP USELESS YOUTHS AND STOP THE SUFFERING AND SMILING

Revolution breeds chaos and setback that we don't need right now.
The present politicians have done all the setbacks and we don't need the one that comes with wars

We must behave ourself first before pointing out the ills

Have you noticed that pressure fighters are never good leaders - please google it
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by kmaster007: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
I support the governor dat is deir is a camouflage for saraki
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by 247ibile: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
247ibile:
Nigeria 2019 Presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore Town Hall Meeting in Ilorin kwara State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCuE8hghWyk
Re: No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore by damrmd02(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
This so much on point.. the only states you will enter and you will never feel the presence of a governor.. may God help them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO) / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.