Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing (34881 Views)

US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Oche211(m): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2018
tiwiex:

They are. The primary reason for this might be two. One prevention of diseases/ cross breeding and prevention of open grazing probably. Even though the cow was health, the Law is probably clear on the action and there was no requirement to check the health.

I think the law targets humans and not cows. It prevents them from being careless in their duty.

For those saying Oyinbo wicked, it shows how serious they are with every entity. They even address cattle management in an act or law. Everything is serious and important. This is why Nigeria cannot work as we operate now. We don't even know who the herders are. The land is just free for all. They don't even pay tax.
the call to pardon the cow was because d cow strayed away from home.
It wasn't led by a gun or matchete holding lunatic with d sole intent to cause untold hardship nd cold blooded murders.
It's even Nigeria that needs this type of law.
It would ve been a welcome development here to curb the madness of the fulani herdsmen.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2018
theoldpretender:
But I thought that white people were more civilized than black people...or at least that is what some nairalanders beleive.

It's a blood cow, why would you equate it to human live? Do you think Cows and humans are the same and Equal? Hell even women are not equal to men, how much more cows. be reasonable man.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingpee2:
I’m sure there’s a Nigerian among them,I smell something fishy ...

I smell something meaty tongue
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by saintol(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Could this be for real? A cow!!!, What does a cow know about the border between one country and another? It is like telling a cow to tell you types of colour. I am not sure these people are normal human being. Any way, in Orubebe's voice,' We will not take it...' Someone has been thinking of eating that cow among those people.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by agarawu23(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2018
If u think Nigeria is worst, some countries are more crazy than our naija
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by femo86(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2018
All these fulani herdsmen again shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by BUHARImyDOG: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2018
IF YOU TRY IT IN THE ZOO BUHARI WILL LET HELL LOOSE ON YOU
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by braveboy64(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2018
I thought it was Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by symbianDON(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2018
this is european....this is european....everybody de craze now.....everybody de craze now....
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Boyooosa(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2018
If our own one and only cow even gets missen here, nobody will look after IT cos everybody knows that it will be a celebrated work over for the youth come 2019 if you understand what I mean...
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by anyicash(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
"nothing that i have not heard"
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Westbestside: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
HOW CAN THEY ACCUSE A COW OF CROSSING BORDER LINE THAT IS NOT BARRICADED

IF THEY TOUCH THE PREGNANT COW, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS & DIRE CONSEQUENCES

ALL THESE WHITES WITH BLACK BRAINS

YEYE PEOPLE
Mr, you think this is Nigeria where cattles are free to move round on roads, move in airport, n classrooms.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by drchuks1234(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2018
The cow will appeal for her sentence nah
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by BininKingdom: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2018
This news will pain Buhari and his Fulani jihadists
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by VivaLaFrans: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2018
There should be a very strict law against animal cruelty. But maybe they'll just keep the cow in their farms and tell people that it has been executed just to make farmers and herdsmen to control their animals..
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2018
If na for Africa, dem go say we are primitive. Cow wey no know anything now dem go kill am becos e waka Cross border.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2018
tiwiex:

They are. The primary reason for this might be two. One prevention of diseases/ cross breeding and prevention of open grazing probably. Even though the cow was health, the Law is probably clear on the action and there was no requirement to check the health.

I think the law targets humans and not cows. It prevents them from being careless in their duty.

For those saying Oyinbo wicked, it shows how serious they are with every entity. They even address cattle management in an act or law. Everything is serious and important. This is why Nigeria cannot work as we operate now. We don't even know who the herders are. The land is just free for all. They don't even pay tax.

But they didn't give the cow fair hearing.

The cow is entitled to a lawyer and a fair hearing. Killing the cow without hearing her own side of the story is injustice of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by lawrence35(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Lol...

Happy new month people...

Blessings fall on you this month.

Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by labusinessguide: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Their borders, their laws!
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Cloud007: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
HOW CAN THEY ACCUSE A COW OF CROSSING BORDER LINE THAT IS NOT BARRICADED

IF THEY TOUCH THE PREGNANT COW, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS & DIRE CONSEQUENCES

ALL THESE WHITES WITH BLACK BRAINS

YEYE PEOPLE
this is how war start oh angry angry
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Wealthyonline(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Wow
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by kenny714433(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Lol..... @op, don't tell us that monster up there is the pregnant cow.

Check my signature, you will be glad you did.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Horlufemi(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Make Dem talk say meat dey hungry them
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Wisebisho: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingpee2:
I’m sure there’s a Nigerian among them,I smell something fishy ...
That Nigerian must be your family member.. Check well.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Bblessing37: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Kai, See white madness grin, poor cow.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by penearth(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2018
na waoooooo.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by carlos1(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Court Case for cow kwa? Hmmn! Oyibo get time o aswear
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Machinegun91(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2018
But thought the cow was only crossing the border to visit the cow that impregnate her nah.
Re: Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing by Postanalyser: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2018
This can give buhari high blood pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.