Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) (23766 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2018
post=68074890:
Happy BIRTHDAY Tobi.
It's fun when people actually doubt your age!!

I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by peacengine(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Tehila07:

Liar Muhammad everywhere. That means I'm 13 years older than him and he looks older than me.

No mind the guy
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kereokwu(f): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Tobi happy birthday, you are a real man. For you to maintain your cool with that huge provocation your rare.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Eastboi(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
pls believe the guy's age
grin grin grin grin
me am seven years ooooh

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Greizman: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Lie....He's 23 and graduated from University 2012, now let's do the math

So he was 17 when he finish university abi?
For some one with a banking and finance degree,lets said he must have spend 4years in university

So he enter university at the age of 13 abi?

Let's say he use 4years for his secondary schooling at least and 5years for primary school

That's minus 9 from 13 which will give us 4

We never calculate pre-nursery and nursery ooh ...... Lie kill am there,make una dey deceive una self there

Die on top another person Matter!!
If na to do maths for school now.. Na expo u go carry. See as u dey calculate like say dem go dash u money after.
Face ur own problems cos u ve got a whole lot of problem. U just don't know it.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by lekkan(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
We will not gree.... How can he say he's 23?? So that those in that age bracket and haven't achieve so much should start feeling their live is worthless abi God punish liars grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jackipapa: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
GistMoreTV:
angry

Read The Breathtaking Birthday Message Alex Sent To Tobi

click>>> https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-read-breathtaking-birthday-message-alex-sent-tobi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7194428_3260090015366597832992348152093904880009216n_jpeg39b80bed2c46a774445d2bbe8fd7fd19

PART 1
I’m about to tell you something.
CautionDon’t go searching as there is only one on earth.
I went on a search, what I found was extraordinary and I can’t help but say.
I found a being who made the earth unknowingly shake on June 1st 1994. I found a treasure you won’t trade even if it was your last option. I found that necessary trouble that brings joy. I found gold that once lost is forever irreplaceable. I found a heart so big the whole world can fit in. I found a human that gives the sun a reason to shine. I went on a deeper search, I saw a man like no other. I saw a grown up with the heart of a child. I saw a man that God focused on his creation and crowned him an art work of focus for all but in everything, this man never looses his focus thereby creating more things for people to focus on. I saw an unapologetically ambitious man. A real man,A hottie that shuts the world up with one stare, A man that has learnt not to relent. I saw a blessing to all in disguise. I saw the king of all the best. I saw peace of mind. I saw TOBI BAKRE. Tobi bakre is a Talented, original brilliant irreplaceable boss,amazingly knowledgeable, recognizably extraordinary. Happy birthday hun. I took all these pictures myself and carelessly but the boy is just too fine.

Nothing good comes easy. This dawned on me when I remembered we had our first long discussion with our eyes covered. Knowing you has taught me a lot and I’ll forever be grateful. Ups and downs I have faced in life but you added to those people that made the recent ones easy. Taking a step backwards before any decision is one thing you always tell me. You make me strong whenever I feel like giving up. Only 174 days since we met and it feels like I have known you all my life. I have been looking for a befitting birthday gift but to no avail which is explainable. There is nothing on earth that can stand as a gift more special than you and I can’t buy you a you. You have taught me that the whole world might be against me but I should always stand for the truth. The knowing of Tobi is the beginning of wisdom. You are a whole lot of work and currently one of the most annoying people I have which makes you part of my family. The world is not ready for you. In you I found a friend to cry with and laugh with,In you I found home,in you I found peace of mind. As you add one year today, May God bless you abundantly. May good things be your portion. May negatively run away from you. Your future is brighter than the sun. Like I always say,Tobi, your happy smile is amazing. Fine boy physically and at heart, thanks for dealing with all my bullshit and trouble. I can never ask for a better friend. I have the king of the best.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

BBNaija season 3 'double wahala' 2nd runner-up Tobi Bakre celebrates his 23nd birthday today 1st june 2018

Tobi Bakre is a Photographer, investment banker and model who's famously known for participating in the 2018 Nigeria version of Big Brother.

He graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in banking and finance in 2012.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-tobi-bakre-celebrates-23nd-birthday-today-photos
Lol! the bolded, @ what age did he graduate please if he's 23 today?
Is he 22nd or 23nd or 23rd pls?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

BBNaija season 3 'double wahala' 2nd runner-up Tobi Bakre celebrates his 23nd birthday today 1st june 2018

Tobi Bakre is a Photographer, investment banker and model who's famously known for participating in the 2018 Nigeria version of Big Brother.

He graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in banking and finance in 2012.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ex-housemate-tobi-bakre-celebrates-23nd-birthday-today-photos

Lol!!! Graduated 2012 at the age of 19 and ur still 23yrs old.

Biko upgrade your age

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Seem like my math is now a problem to you, and I believe you promote lies and deception,i expect less from a person that is infatuated on other peoples name Greizman

[qquote author=Greizman post=68076692]
Die on top another person Matter!!
If na to do maths for school now.. Na expo u go carry. See as u dey calculate like say dem go dash u money after.
Face ur own problems cos u ve got a whole lot of problem. U just don't know it. [/quote]
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by ibroauthen(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2018
maths1000:
Ah this kind of like deserves no forgiveness... How can this man be 23

This guy na 33 or 43...
I don see am for him forehead
This one we old pass my papa firstborn

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2018
So this guy wants us to believe he's still 23 years old

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by jibnet1(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Where is lia Mohammed come and see ur type

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Bros, i tire ooo.. How on earth will they tell us this guy is below 30?.. Am 32 but this guy looks older than me.. Haters can argue with their principal in high school..
peacengine:
Liar! If they conduct MRI scan on his bone density they will find that this man is above 30.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by BeraBera2(f): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
And Alex's Birthday message to Tobi is really "one in town". The babe is indeed a good writer.

Happy Birthday TOBIAS
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
peacengine:
Liar! If they conduct MRI scan on his bone density they will find that this man is above 30.

I think carbon dating would suit best

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by clive2u(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
In nigeria now anyone goes for a photoshoot, edit and post it is now a model abi. Tobi that looks like a 5year old that got his last piece of biscuit snatched from him by his uncle on pictures is now a model. I weep for nigerians

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Ennaa: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
A firm is recruiting for the following positions in 23 states in Nigeria: Marketing Executives, Book Editors and Accounts Manager. Minimum Salary is 50k plus mouth-watering commission. Application closes on the 5th of June, 2018. Apply and share this info with others. To learn more and Apply use visit link https:///2IAMG0y.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sirdy48(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can't believe I senior this nicca
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dynamique: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tobi is 29 year old.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by toonzay(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
23¿¿! someone should come and carry me here

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jamean:
23years! undecided
You guys are still moving this motion, someone who graduated in 2012.
Doesn't mean. I'm 24 and I graduated in 2012
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jamean(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
pweetiedee:

Doesn't mean. I'm 24 and I graduated in 2012

I'm 25, graduated 2012. I had 1993 age grade in my class, not 1995.

Abeg that 23 no follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide / Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) / Chika Ike Pretty In White (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.