Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) (44942 Views)

Automated Garage / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by zoedew: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2018
ayourbamie:
this is huge. Ambode, we need something like this in Lagos

As if it was the Chinese Government that built the car park! Nigerians should wake up to invent and invest purposefully!
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
This parking is for premium vehicles undecided
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by maestroz: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:
China has announced it's 23 man list for the mundial.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬

It's a pity the owner of BREAKING NEWS:
Japan has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top, top player.
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
And we dey trow party for Tata bus bought by Lagos government
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by hardeykholarkay(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2018
nero2face:
If not for some people dragging some people backwards in this country naija, am sure WE can do and even better than these guys... angry angry
Oga go straight to the point, if not for the Hausas dragging us back, we for know where we dey

1 Like

Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by zoedew: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
SmartMugu:
How many centuries do we need to have something like this anywhere in Nigeria?
No! As far back as 60 years ago we had structures at The Marina in Lagos that had multi-storey and underground parking though manual!! What you see is possible here as well in months should an investor see in that direction. The space for such investment is available at The Marina provided that power and security are guaranteed. Profit cannot be maximised running on power generators most, if not all the time.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by zoedew: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
hardeykholarkay:

Oga go straight to the point, if not for the Hausas dragging us back, we for know where we dey

Corruption and not the North is our problem! I guessed the North forced the hands of Azikiwe, Akintola and their likes who chose to do business with the Northern political machinery to the detriment of their people overtime!!
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Sunnyflex(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

Well for the benefit of those who can't read/understand Chinese writing ... I'm saying that

"China is one of the best country in the world."
Even better than US if not for politics. It has to settle for second behind US
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Edemaya: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

Well for the benefit of those who can't read/understand Chinese writing ... I'm saying that

Weh don!!!
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
psychologist:
26 storeys for 50 cars embarassed
In falz voice, that will be nonsense
seriously u re dull. upon say u see AUTOMATED u still De yarn dust
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by bishopkay: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2018
missioner:
Prayer does it for them !
Nigerians keep praying too you will get there and also vote Buhari again in 2019.
You will marvel at the advancements.

I wanted to say God punish u there... Oops I said it

Prayers indeed. Well that's talk for another day...i gave up on you when you said vote the pig at Aso Rock again! May life treat you the way buhari has treated Nigerians for the last 3 years... Stewpid people everywhere!
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

你写这个废话很愚蠢 be wise

1 Like

Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
chinese government are busy going places while buhari is busy breaking fast with his cows.... I blame Awolowos for this nonsense we found ourselves
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by nikibuchi: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

[color=]
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

[/color]
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

Hahaha
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by babalonimi: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
China may b d next world power.
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:
Sense will not kill these chinko
my dear, this people no be here o
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by maisauki: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:
Sense will not kill these chinko
wen u sow, you reap
China is reaping the fruits of previous years of planning and conscious educational turnaround
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

你其實是對的。
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68070378:
UP CHINA!

When a country is over 1billion population, different innovations must come into play.

#RESPECT
lol I tell you...
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know about y'all... but China is leading the world tech race...
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by brojoshua: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't envy many big projects and ideas for for many times such gigantic projects may have gigantic problems in the future. Fifty storey building apartment may caught fire one day and then there may be much human suya
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na so bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
showafrica:

I have suggested before, let us sell Nigeria to China and have peace.
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
ayourbamie:
this is huge. Ambode, we need something like this in Lagos

With the epileptic power supply?

Dream on grin grin
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by oyekanwahab(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:

cheesy

Your google translator is mad.
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by oyekanwahab(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:

cheesy

Your google translator is mad.

which translator are you using

1 Like

Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:
The system can identify the corresponding licence plate and deliver the vehicle back to the ground floor.

'Retrieving the car on the highest floor only takes 70 seconds,' Mr Bo said.

Developed by his transport tech company Shanxi Huabo Technology, the garage has been open to the public since last December.

The valet robot is available to the public for 5 yuan (£0.59) per hour, or 50 yuan (£5.9) per day.

'Not only does this facilitates and quickens the process of parking, it is also very environmentally friendly as it saves space and omits emissions,' Mr Bo added.

In the unlikely event of a power failure, the building is equipped with adual-circuit power supply and a backup generator.

On-site operators would then manually pick up the car for the owners.

The company has plans to expand the smart garage project around and to other cities in China.

UK drivers spend an average of 44 hours a year searching for parking, at a cost of £733 each in wasted time, fuel and emissions, according to traffic data company Inrix.

This makes up to a total of £23.3 billion wasted across the country, the research company added.

China!!!

always ahead of the world.

I think the Chinese are the so called Aliens...

Thrilling and awesome innovations...
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by badtlimo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
nero2face:
If not for some people dragging some people backwards in this country naija, am sure WE can do and even better than these guys... angry angry
stop saying rubbish
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by mykelooo: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Every time, China..na only them dey ni? kudos my brothers
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by Jeju: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

拼音白毫本
機氣拼
音 毫
本機

十個詞彙裡的中國

音 毫 本機

For those who wants to understand better I said
"You are right"
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68070378:
UP CHINA!

When a country is over 1billion population, different innovations must come into play.

#RESPECT

Nigeria is an exemption. With close to 300m in population, if we hit 1 billion, na different innovation of crime be that!
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
skales67:

Nigeria is an exemption. With close to 300m in population, if we hit 1 billion, na different innovation of crime be that!
Lol, you be said it all.
God save Nigeria.
Re: China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) by missioner(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
bishopkay:

I wanted to say God punish u there... Oops I said it

Prayers indeed. Well that's talk for another day...i gave up on you when you said vote the pig at Aso Rock again! May life treat you the way buhari has treated Nigerians for the last 3 years... Stewpid people everywhere!
where is your sense humour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Upgraded Ur Toyota Land Cruiser To The Recent Model In And Out Upgrade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.