Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (45262 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Xisnin(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
He may escape the rape allegations but won't get away with stealing.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by kereman1: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
and u called him yahoo boyfriend. a yahoo Boi ain't dat broke to steal a phone from a hoee..
he will rada steal online, or from d bank.

2 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
see where osho got u madam Precious, why u go dey follow Youtube abi wetin be his name
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by tsmat(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
what's wrong with people of this country.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Bryan88(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Whats confusin in dis story abeg? That babe story no jst gel @ all...Went 4 an interview frm enugu 2 lag and then 1st branced 2 see a guy in a hotel and not goin home str8 to drop her luggages and also rest from a very far distant journey 1st? 9ja police wen una go get sense abeg?

1 Like

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
maticdamian:
wink wink winkYour Boyfriend is no a Yahoo boy he is a Thief use your grammar right....
#teamstealingisnotcorruption
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Bryan88(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Whats confusin in dis story abeg? That babe story no jst gel @ all...Went 4 an interview frm enugu 2 lag and then 1st branced 2 see a guy in a hotel and not goin home str8 to drop her luggages and also rest from a very far distant journey 1st? 9ja police wen una go get sense abeg? more over no body 4orced her 2 go 2 d hotel so dis can never b a rape case. NEEEEXXXXXTTTTT!!!!
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by OhiOfIhima: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka oh
cheesy I no follow you oo Oga
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by OhiOfIhima: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
But Nigerian women too like Sex.

Not Sex per Say... Desperation n inpatient to get hook up and settle down is d major problem to some of them.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Deltatoto: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
But Nigerian women too like Sex.
e get wetin sweet reach sex normally
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Tijay90(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
They are all mad...when the going was sweet we didn't hear anything.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Funnas(f): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Facebook palaver,choi
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by livinbygrace: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olosho runs gone bad
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Maundlinluv(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
He force u come visit am, I went there on your own..
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by yemre: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by emelda86(f): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Am I the only one that don't go visiting social media friends or husband to be?

Oh well...what do I know
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by emelda86(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Maundlinluv:
He force u come visit am, I went there on your own..

Gbowam!!! Na she go there na she them yansh plus her phone & all gone ladies una too dey forward

1 Like

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by SirLakes: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
From enugu to Lagos to collect kondo......

Chei..... She try grin
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by eluquenson(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Stupid girl
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Okeme01(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/he-drugged-raped-and-stole-my-phones-says-facebook-lover/

I don't have the time to read this; seeing the subject is enough.
I have 11 friends as a facebook user just to connect with my associate.
Why will a sane man/womant start relationship on a social network.
Only minutic fraction get to workout.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Okeme01(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/he-drugged-raped-and-stole-my-phones-says-facebook-lover/

I don't have the time to read this; seeing the subject is enough.
I have 11 friends as a facebook user just to connect with my associates.
Why will a sane man/womant start relationship on a social network.
Only minutic fraction get to workout.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Cindy95(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with Nigeria and our mentality... the other time, fire was gushing out of a dries stream and people blamed ancestors instead of directing their suggestions to volcanic eruption and other related eruptions... up till now we are still searching for a name for it...
Now, a lady cries out of being drugged and rape, the best thing that ought to be done is to test for drugs in her system or even check her body to know if she was actually raped or trying to formulate stories, we all are here calling her olosho and derogatory names of which they will never solve the problem...
In other countries, Nigerians tend to do well there but in our own country, we are a different being all together...
We should try to bring home some of these nice etiquette and discipline we learn from other countries home and develop our country...
That lady and guy can be our own relatives... there is a different between human being and being human... let's do the the right thing...
Wake up Nigeria...
one love...
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by GrammarCheck: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you ask me, the guy's story sounds more credible. Especially the part where "I did not know 5,000 was not enough"

Anyways, kudos to the Nigerian Police for investigating this rape issue.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Okeme01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't have the time to read this; seeing the subject is enough. I have 11 friends as a facebook user just to connect with my associates. Why will a sane man/womant start relationship on a social network. Only minutic fraction get to workout.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Does the hotel installed CCTV cameras in strategic places around it premises?Those are proof to tell who is telling lies between the two.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Liberator007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

So many loopholes in this story. My point is that guys should sha be careful.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Arabica(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by mimimile93: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

You left your drink before a stranger and still come back to drink it? Now I believe that women hav fish brains.

That serves you right.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by GuntersChain(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
All the way from enugu to lagos to have sex, girls dey waka shaa. So no bobo for enugu to service the engine, u dey facebook and hitwe, wetin you dey find for all the social media.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by XKZ(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

Detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command were confused as they listened to two lovers, who met on Facebook, trade accusations. The lady, Precious, claimed that Mr. Ekene Onyetube (25) drugged, raped and stole her phones. Detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command were confused as they listened to two lovers, who met on Facebook, trade accusations. The lady, Precious, claimed that Mr. Ekene Onyetube (25) drugged, raped and stole her phones.

After the two days, I left her with N5,000. I left because I had a work to attend to; I’m into solar energy installation. I didn’t know the N5,000 wasn’t enough.

LOL
He didn't know ₦5,000 wasn't enough!
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by vellination(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
he did not even kill yhu abgaya
is yahoo yahoo an occupation or a job, if dey tell yhu to follow broda emeka yhu will refuse yhu want to follow a yahoo yahoo so yhu can be slayin idiattt angry
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Snow02: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
swiz123:
’ He made away with my bags, two of my phones and my voter’s card.”

Try and get a PVC then; you can't be useless to your mother and Nigeria as well.
Bro this is ice cold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.