Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture (30884 Views)

Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by akdjr(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Do you feel same when they use wrong command Yoruba?
enemyofprogress:
Case dismissed!

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Dollarship(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
livinbygrace:

Story!!Na Gmail Boy.
Gi check his ig he works with whites mumu
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
akdjr:
Do you feel same when they use wrong command Yoruba?

Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by wesleygee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Case dismissed!

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of
It pisses you off and not it pieces you off.learn the command of English language yourself
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Case dismissed!

It pieces me off too grin
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

It pieces me off too grin
were you the one I tooked to push it harder hotel last weekend?

Slim gals during Sex
be like...
"Baby wait wait my bone is shifting" ��
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by obaataaokpaewu: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Otedollaryen:
he should be nurtured or reoriented depending on who you are. Not pitied

But I know you are lying so kwantinue.
He's not lying. Come down to Jesse in delta state, you will see where a yahoo guy(they call them chairman) will rent house for small small boys, give them phones, they will be scouting for potential magas on facebook. Once they catch any, they give the job to the chairman to complete the job. It's very terrible situation over there embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Talkwell: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He's not lying. Come down to Jesse in delta state, you will see where a yahoo guy(they call them chairman) will rent house for small small boys, give them phones, they will be scouting for potential magas on facebook. Once they catch any, they give the job to the chairman to complete the job. It's very terrible situation over there embarassed

Think It's called Hq grin

1 Like

Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by obaataaokpaewu: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Talkwell:

Think It's called Hq grin
Lol.... I don't know what they call it oh. Sonetimes if you ask the boys, "wey your chairman? ", dem go reply, "my chairman go Ghana " grin

1 Like

Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Talkwell: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol.... I don't know what they call it oh. Sonetimes if you ask the boys, "wey your chairman? ", dem go reply, "my chairman go Ghana " grin

Nawa grin
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Otedollaryen: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I am from that side. Non of the so called small small boys are 10 yrs old. There may be one or two minors among them but most are up to 19.
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Otedollaryen: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=68084131][/quote] Lauretta onochie is a super sub on this team
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by obaataaokpaewu: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Otedollaryen:
I am from that side. Non of the so called small small boys are 10 yrs old. There may be one or two minors among them but most are up to 19.
I worked there and I have seen countless of minors among them
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
were you the one I tooked to push it harder hotel last weekend?

Slim gals during Sex
be like...
"Baby wait wait my bone is shifting" ��
And you think you are funny, you brain needs rehabilitation, I don't even need to say much your name gives a vivid description of whom you are
Re: 606 Autos Released From EFCC's Custody - Picture by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

And you think you are funny, you brain needs rehabilitation, I don't even need to say much your name gives a vivid description of whom you are
jahahahajahahahhahaha grin grin grin e pain am grin grin

Kemisepon grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Georgina Onuoha's LASU Matriculation Throwback Photo: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Me Since' / Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.