Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (33511 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by delzbaba(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
FOOL
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by OhiOfIhima: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
tonididdy:
zero IQ
Infact... The last time I checked, his IQ was reading -19.2777
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Ojiofor: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Viralkid:
It's not like I've not heard about stuffs like this happening around but for the first time the person got sold for such a low price.. what value do people place on their family these days.. lol
igbos will start blasting northerners as if they are not the majority of the g boys that use their families for blood money

The stupid boy even sold his brother on credit grin.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Rexnegro(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Funnas:
oh my God,what pple do for money,trust nobody.and to think he sold his own brother for rituals and even on credit!.he shud be prosecuted
I concur
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by MrJahsboi: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
See how the guy looks like kelechi nwakali......nnde hausa una too much ooo
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by KrystosCJ(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm just so speechless. Sell your brother on credit to ritualists to raise money for bride price? They should boil him alive in crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by eDeity: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Viralkid:
It's not like I've not heard about stuffs like this happening around but for the first time the person got sold for such a low price.. what value do people place on their family these days.. lol
igbos will start blasting northerners as if they are not the majority of the g boys that use their families for blood money
The same way you used your mother for blood money

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by mimimile93: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:
This is one of the reasons why support biafra agitation. we have nothing in common with this people.

Rituals and Igbo is like rice and stew
Offpoint:
This is one of the reasons why support biafra agitation. we have nothing in common with this people.

Offpoint:

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Maundlinluv(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pure nonsense, Nigeria is something else
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by uvie66: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Before opening the thread, one can sense that this type of behaviour can only pervade in Aboki territory. Sometimes I wonder why Lord laggard decided to join this impoverished northern territory to the south. Why wasn't it joined to Niger or Chad in the first instance.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Offpoint: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimimile93:

Who's talking about ritual here? is the content of this thread talking about ritual?
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Skmoda360(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:
You indeed represent your monicker...so off point and direction less...shai!!! single brain you know get. cry cry cry
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Offpoint: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

You indeed represent your monicker...so off point and direction less...shai!!! single brain you know get. cry cry cry
Repeat your last statement again
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by harriet412(f): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of

pieces u offgringrin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by mimimile93: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

Who's talking about ritual here? is the content of this thread talking about ritual?

1. Am teenager sold his brother to a ritual Killer. (North)
2. A man uses his mom for ritual. (East)

State the differences and similarities between the two sentences.

Time: 3hrs.
50mrks.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by ALAYORMII: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

I feel disgusted when people use the wrong command of English.... It pieces me of

Its Pisses and not Pieces
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimimile93:

1. Am teenager sold his brother to a ritual Killer. (North)
2. A man uses his mom for ritual. (East)

State the differences and similarities between the two sentences.

Time: 3hrs.
50mrks.
It's obvious to me your brain is on holiday, quote me when it resume work...i doubt it will.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Skmoda360(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

Repeat your last statement again
Ask Google you shall be save.....SFS!
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

You are already in pieces.

And christinaabad!
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by mimimile93: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

It's obvious to me your brain is on holiday, quote me when it resume work...i doubt it will.

I just noticed your moniker now.
I wouldn't have quoted you.
Have a nice day.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Offpoint: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Skmoda360:
Ask Google you shall be save.....SFS!
Yeah! I thought as much... zero balls
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Skmoda360(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

Yeah! I thought as much... zero balls
That zero balls got me laughing..were re oooo

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by iammarvellux(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
What is this world turning into
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by mema900: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Hausa Amaka

Sounds off

Hausa ajoka

Igbo amaka nwanne
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pisses
Oga English commander

enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Writingdiva: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

*pisses
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lolzz this is a new one.. Selling ur own brother for credit & 20k naira for that matter. Most of these abokis are not complete humans they think like cows, live like cows & breed like cows .. grin
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by chuksonia(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Viralkid:

even.if igbos are to use members of their fams for blood money It's definitely would worth it, hahba not even 500k can make an igbo think of fams else you're talking millions grin
Viralkid:

even.if igbos are to use members of their fams for blood money It's definitely would worth it, hahba not even 500k can make an igbo think of fams else you're talking millions
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
harriet412:

pieces u offgringrin

Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Austinoiz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is typically of an idiot from that side.. 91% of them are certified cow; 5% are within the sanity/ insanity boundary; 2% of them want us to believe they are sane and sound but we know what we know about them.
Only 2% behave like Atiku, Dangote etc.
Re: Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State by Medicalcomedian: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaad

commander in chief of all English!!! I salute u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Caramelo Strip Club Raid In Abuja: FG Speaks / 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.