Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (31368 Views)

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Notmyproblem: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
I wanted to say something related to this topic but since I didn't make first page no one will see it here I will jejely "come and be going".

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Empathydphilo(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Pure act of wickedness... I hope they get to pay heavily for their sin. RIP to the dead.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Empathydphilo(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Pure act of wickedness... I hope they get to pay heavily for their sin.
RIP to the dead.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
lands that they will all die and leave? Vain people with no sense of enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Speakdatruth: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
People are just wicked
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Ibo and material wealth are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Dog eat dog, wetin concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Mruwa1(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2018
if u build u go die one day if you inherit u go still die leave am one day .... why u come kill the boy just to inherit what doesn't belong to you...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2018
One greatest enemies is always from family or close friends.

When I told my man, am sorry I can't introduce you to any family of mine due to security reasons, cause I know where I come from. And have stopped travelling home for the past 15years, after the demise of my parents and only brother.
The only family and father I have is my Pastor and his wife.
If you are OK with it? Fine. If you are not OK with it, please the door is open, you can leave . I will not die before my time because of my late dad's properties and claim I have family when I know deep down, I don't have.
And he understood where am coming from and he stayed. I don't have time fighting family cos of properties. Make them swallow chop.
Heart of humans are wicked.. Not all but a considerable number sad

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by willibounce1(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Oh is that the property they killed a teenager for? Are u sure that is imo state and biaf.raud land like the ipob miscreants claim. I thought they were all billionaires and only build mansions. When we tell them to stop empty chest beating, them nor go hear.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by theemy(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2018
I can sight some brown roofs and mud house are you sure this isn't Afonja land cos I know anambra pple are the wealthiest in Nigera

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Thesia(f): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Na wo, the house wey be like this, is the reason they killed poor innocent guy...

Some people are just fantastically worthless piece of sh*ts.. angry

This one tire me ohh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Can u imagine these group of wicked fellows
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by JohnVianney: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Dede biko olee ebe isi kpoputa mkpiri abdii a na kebodu gi?
givan:
ụ ị
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!!!

cc Immhotep lzaa zombiePUNISHER Cooly100

Animals!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by WEALTH304(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
all hail BIAFRA..LOLZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Igbo Amaka!!!!!

cc Immhotep lzaa zombiePUNISHER Cooly100

Animals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2018
wittyt98:
Wah di hell? him deserves to be beaten to death too. dat a just wickedness. mi really duh hope di boy's soul gets justice. Imprison him fi life or kill him too. lazy man,foolish fambly. Eediat booguyaga Wasteman. Mi suh pissed right now
English please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2018
It's in their constitution. People from that part of the country can relate, dnt wanna mention name grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by laydoh(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2018
these pple and murder for inheritance ehn..,i cant relate.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
JohnVianney:
Dede biko olee ebe isi kpoputa mkpiri abdii a na kebodu gi?

ị ga-agbanwe asụsụ gị na android gị na Vietnamese tupu ịchọta ya
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Ndemobig2020: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2018
wicked world we are living in..
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by MENELIK11: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=68077886][/quote]

Clifford Orji Library of Human Biology
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by dopedealer(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Where the Bleep!ng is the inheritance/ property pls?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by wittyt98(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
SexytorresE:
English please
Eff yuh nuh understand dat nuh mi fault sorry but mi cyaa help yuh

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by jagorinho: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
theemy:
I can sight some brown roofs and mud house are you sure this isn't Afonja land cos I know anambra pple are the wealthiest in Nigera
lol!!! you take those empty chest beaters serious? is there a state in the country without brown roofs? those guys are first class comedians.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by gwama: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
That is Nigeria angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmn, igbo land is a very good tribe but one of their greatest weakness is this inheritance thing. It's embedded in the root of every igbo family.
People of this generation can start killing this cancerworm gradually.

My late father in law didn't share anything for his sons.
As a matter of fact, in his will, he didn't mention that except they should live in peace.
Fast forward to his properties scattered all over.
What did my husband being the first son did? Every thing is shared equal to everybody. If at the end of the day one of the sons decides to live forever in his daddy's house,will u pursue him out?
Nope.
Instead, u who have more should go to one empty land and build a house for ur own family. Simple.

My late father in law was the first son of his late father who married two wives yet he left the " obi" , went elsewhere and build a befitting house for himself.
I wish more people will see things this way.
This materialistic mentality and son or first son overbearing attitude should stop.

It's no news brothers kill themselves cos of inheritance.
That's why u are never recognised as a wife until u give birth to a son.
Land is more important to any igbo man than his female child.
What an abominable culture.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Ojiofor: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now their entire compound have become desolate.Folish huncle.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by annayawchee: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
emmabest2000:

Otunne ele etu ala di?
ibu onyeyilem ubulu
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by annayawchee: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
jumobi1:

Lol?
the matter weak me
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by samso247(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Tragedy struck at Imo Community of Oru West Local government Area after a 17-year-old boy identified as Dominic Adiele of Uzi-Ezike kindred Umuzu in Eziama-Ubulu was allegedly beaten up by his uncle, the wife and six children on Sunday, 27th May 2018 leading to his death at an undisclosed Hospital in Ihiala Anambra State on the 28th May 2018.

According to reports, the incident happened following arguments over possessions in the shared compound.
Because of properties. Igbo and properties, I hail una o

The uncle's name was given as Patrick Adiele, his wife's: Theresa Adiele, and their eldest male child: Somkelee Adiele.

Information gathered has it that the Adiele's have fought for years over ancestral inheritances; and that Dominic's father, Odinma Adiele, was allegedly killed in similar circumstance 15 years ago by the same Patrick.

The teenager's death triggered an unpleasant reaction as his maternal relatives of Awo-idemili arrived Uziezike on the 29th May 2018 and in conjunction with the aggrieved locals - burned down the house of Patrick Adiele, and destroyed his economic trees.

Patrick, his wife and four children, including Somkelee have been arrested by the Police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/teenage-boy-allegedly-beaten-to-death-by-his-uncle-and-family-in-imo.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / About To Be Initiated Cultists Arrested In Benue By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.