Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (31369 Views)

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by themonk(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:
One greatest enemies is always from family or close friends.

When I told my man, am sorry I can't introduce you to any family of mine due to security reasons, cause I know where I come from. And have stopped travelling home for the past 15years, after the demise of my parents and only brother.
The only family and father I have is my Pastor and his wife.
If you are OK with it? Fine. If you are not OK with it, please the door is open, you can leave . I will not die before my time because of my late dad's properties and claim I have family when I know deep down, I don't have.
And he understood where am coming from and he stayed. I don't have time fighting family cos of properties. Make them swallow chop.
Heart of humans are wicked.. Not all but a considerable number sad
Hii dear
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
themonk:

Hii dear

Hello?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by themonk(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

Hello?
grin
You have the name of the first girl that broke my heart.
I'm already scared of knowing you too much. embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
themonk:

grin
You have the name of the first girl that broke my heart.
I'm already scared of knowing you too much. embarassed

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

I can't believe this! cheesy

Jisos! grin

You are just too funny. You don't need to know me 2much, lol.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
wittyt98:
Eff yuh nuh understand dat nuh mi fault sorry but mi cyaa help yuh
smh
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by themonk(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

I can't believe this! cheesy

Jisos! grin

You are just too funny. You don't need to know me 2much, lol.
She used to tell me that too.
I'm beginning to suspect you Victoria. We're you that girl that I gave all my lunch back in secondary school and then our teacher later caught you kissing fank embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
themonk:

She used to tell me that too.
I'm beginning to suspect you Victoria. We're you that girl that I gave all my lunch back in secondary school and then our teacher later caught you kissing fank embarassed

Not me o!

In secondary, I was scared of boys. I don't even have any guy I was close to, or even collect lunch pack from, how much more, kiss! shocked
My lunch pack from home was more than enough for me, that I was even complaining to my mum, the food she packs up for me was too much . And I was just too fat back then. Sometimes I don't even take her food, so I can loose weight grin

So Not me.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by themonk(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

Not me o!

In secondary, I was scared of boys. I don't even have any guy I was close to, or even collect lunch pack from, how much more, kiss! shocked
My lunch pack from home was more than enough for me, that I was even complaining to my mum, the food she packs up for me was too much . And I was just too fat back then. Sometimes I don't even take her food, so I can loose weight grin

So Not me.
grin
It's okay sha.
Just that anytime I want to mention you I would be hearing that Ushers song that goes like this
"you remind me of a girl that I once knew,
see her picture whenever I look at you,
Won't believe all of the things she put me through..."

But then I haven't seen your picture so let me give you the benefit of doubt.
So why did you burn all the FAT na, I hope you left some in the right places. Lol.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
sassysure:
Hmn, igbo land is a very good tribe but one of their greatest weakness is this inheritance thing. It's embedded in the root of every igbo family.
People of this generation can start killing this cancerworm gradually.

My late father in law didn't share anything for his sons.
As a matter of fact, in his will, he didn't mention that except they should live in peace.
Fast forward to his properties scattered all over.
What did my husband being the first son did? Every thing is shared equal to everybody. If at the end of the day one of the sons decides to live forever in his daddy's house,will u pursue him out?
Nope.
Instead, u who have more should go to one empty land and build a house for ur own family. Simple.

My late father in law was the first son of his late father who married two wives yet he left the " obi" , went elsewhere and build a befitting house for himself.
I wish more people will see things this way.
This materialistic mentality and son or first son overbearing attitude should stop.

It's no news brothers kill themselves cos of inheritance.
That's why u are never recognised as a wife until u give birth to a son.
Land is more important to any igbo man than his female child.
What an abominable culture.

When we remind them that they are primitive, they will be wailing and arguing.

Cc lzaa (oga where is immhotep? Abi you don carry am go do ritual?)

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by LZAA: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

When we remind them that they are primitive, they will be wailing and arguing.

Cc lzaa (oga where is immhotep? Abi you don carry am go do ritual?)
grin grin grin
Immhotep ooooo grin
Btw didnt some afonjic blodas kee one of his bloda for land recently?? grin
Cc pointzerom justiceleague iceberg3 DaBullIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by godofuck231: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Tragedy struck at Imo Community of Oru West Local government Area after a 17-year-old boy identified as Dominic Adiele of Uzi-Ezike kindred Umuzu in Eziama-Ubulu was allegedly beaten up by his uncle, the wife and six children on Sunday, 27th May 2018 leading to his death at an undisclosed Hospital in Ihiala Anambra State on the 28th May 2018.

According to reports, the incident happened following arguments over possessions in the shared compound.

The uncle's name was given as Patrick Adiele, his wife's: Theresa Adiele, and their eldest male child: Somkelee Adiele.

Information gathered has it that the Adiele's have fought for years over ancestral inheritances; and that Dominic's father, Odinma Adiele, was allegedly killed in similar circumstance 15 years ago by the same Patrick.

The teenager's death triggered an unpleasant reaction as his maternal relatives of Awo-idemili arrived Uziezike on the 29th May 2018 and in conjunction with the aggrieved locals - burned down the house of Patrick Adiele, and destroyed his economic trees.

Patrick, his wife and four children, including Somkelee have been arrested by the Police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/teenage-boy-allegedly-beaten-to-death-by-his-uncle-and-family-in-imo.html

If igbo man feed you your head belongs to him, if he give you money your soul and property belongs to him
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
themonk:

grin
It's okay sha.
Just that anytime I want to mention you I would be hearing that Ushers song that goes like this
"you remind me of a girl that I once knew,
see her picture whenever I look at you,
Won't believe all of the things she put me through..."

But then I haven't seen your picture so let me give you the benefit of doubt.
So why did you burn all the FAT na, I hope you left some in the right places. Lol.

Thats baby fat in secondary school. You can't expect I will still have babyfat till my 30s?
Don't worry about the right places, the fat is setried on, right nw
I would say, am Chubby not fat anymore.
And I adore my shape. smiley

No need asking for my pic, I ain't revealing it.

Have to go. Duty calls. Ciao! smiley
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by themonk(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:

Thats baby fat in secondary school. You can't expect I will still have babyfat till my 30s?
Don't worry about the right places, the fat is setried on, right nw
I would say, am Chubby not fat anymore.
And I adore my shape. smiley

No need asking for my pic, I ain't revealing it.

Have to go. Duty calls. Ciao! smiley
Ciao bella.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorian:
One greatest enemies is always from family or close friends.

When I told my man, am sorry I can't introduce you to any family of mine due to security reasons, cause I know where I come from. And have stopped travelling home for the past 15years, after the demise of my parents and only brother.
The only family and father I have is my Pastor and his wife.
If you are OK with it? Fine. If you are not OK with it, please the door is open, you can leave . I will not die before my time because of my late dad's properties and claim I have family when I know deep down, I don't have.
And he understood where am coming from and he stayed. I don't have time fighting family cos of properties. Make them swallow chop.
Heart of humans are wicked.. Not all but a considerable number sad
aren't women not entitled to property
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Simbrixton:
aren't women not entitled to property

Well where I come from in Nigeria, the women are entitled to Properties. Women In my family av taken over the Properties and seated on it, like men. While the men in the family are docile like women and not even saying a word about it. But quietly accept whatever the elder women are saying. Anyways I find it odd and am not ready to be part of such scenario. They can do whatever they like to themselves, am least concerned cos am the youngest. And I don't need any spiritual manipulation in my life.

And no need asking me which state, Biko. I don't want to start any tribal war here.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos by Melison(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Immediately I saw this thread, even without opening it my mind went straight to the IBO tribe, my tribe,and on opening it lo and behold it was true.nawa oh IBO's biko zianu ka anyi fu onwe anyi na anya!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) / About To Be Initiated Cultists Arrested In Benue By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.