Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana (30106 Views)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by santopelele(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
SEE HIS HEAD LIKE AN AFONJA BASTARD
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by hensben(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Charly68:
Well it is the court that will determine if truly he killed the man..
sensible comment
The guy is still a suspect
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Offpoint: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
miqos02:
500gb @ 10k, 320gb @ 7k
Where do you base?
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by tgmservice: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
miqos02:
Hmmmm, this is wickedness

He butchered the chairman of butchers association

Laptop hard drives

For sale
pls give me price for

320g and 500g
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Abbey2sam(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
miqos02:
Hmmmm, this is wickedness

He butchered the chairman of butchers association

Laptop hard drives

For sale

How do you sell them
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by kamossreal(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
jetz:
From delta to ghana and caught wow the world is indeed a small place
For how much list your price
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Axis313(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
FBIL:
This murderer is too black to be a Biafran. I'm sure he's from the other side, I mean if you drive 7 hours from Onitsha or if you drive 8 hours from 9th Mile, Enugu, yes, that side. See his arms and legs, too black like someone who eats..em..em..ewe..idiot, if u add ''du'', that's ur ulcer and/or someone who makes lovu with cows in the bush from 9th mile axis. In fact, don't quote me because this my headache will surely visit after the post.
Why don't you guys take responsibility for once?, the butchered guy was an Igbo, and I am sure he won't take anybody from another tribe except his own to work for him,especially in his own state.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by miqos02(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

Where do you base?
Ikeja, lagos
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by miqos02(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
tgmservice:

pls give me price for

320g and 500g
7k and 10k
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Offpoint: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
miqos02:
Ikeja, lagos
7k for 500gb.... please
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by miqos02(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Offpoint:

7k for 500gb.... please
no boss. You can kill person oh. When dollar is 367
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana by Offpoint: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
miqos02:
no boss. You can kill person oh. When dollar is 367
country hash boss, just try help guy man out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.