Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Client Satisfaction Then Profit - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Client Satisfaction Then Profit (571 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2010
We do not know how to sing,treat the sick,govern an entity or construct an edifice BUT one thing we are 100% sure of is that we give a perfect customer satisfaction when we help our many esteem clients and potential clients buy and clear cars from Cotonou.Frankly profit help promote the life span of a business but it cant be made if we ignore giving satisfaction to the most important factor(customers).The exchange rate is presently most favorable and i urge intending car buyers to take advantage of this window and buy their variegated type of cars and save MONEY.we can be reached on 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com and be assure a smooth and on time buying experience.BUYING FROM COTONOU MADE EASY.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by donpappyt(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2010
how much can i get honda accord 2006/2007; leather seat, V4 and reasonable milage.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2010
Sir,N2.5m-N2.6m is a fair budget for one.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by donpappyt(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2010
so why do i need to go to cotonou when i can get it less than or that same price in nigeria.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2010
Not a must and we are sure money would be saved when bought from Cotonou.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by donpappyt(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2010
how Could money be save when you quoted 2.5M-2.6M, and in nigeria(NL) you can still get for 2.4M
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2010
We definitely do not sell a vehicle with an accident History.
Every seller has a right to place a price tag on any item to be sold and if i place a realistic price tag to get a car then have i done wrong?
You can get it as low as N2.2m if you would prefer we deliver it without Custom papers.
Again the choice is always left with the buyer.
We sure look forward to doing business with you sir.
Have a swet Sunday.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2010
Take advantage of the favorable exchange rate regime and buy your next ride from Cotonou cheaper.call and u do be glad u did.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2010
For you Cotonou car needs?Then email duduconsultt@yahoo.com and you do be glad you did.
Re: Client Satisfaction Then Profit by femmy2010(m): 4:35am On Jun 01, 2010
Courage is not the absence of fear but a well concealed fear.
Enjoy the day and be courageous.

duduconsultt@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vin Number Check / Mabinuori Motors Limited / Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.