Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? (2118 Views)

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Although i am not an ipob supporter but something happened concerning the sit-at-home in Port harcourt.

Radio reports in PH on the Ipob sit-at-home action saw some Ikwere boys who are revenue collectors in Igbo markets across ph wailing over the loss of revenue that befell them on May 30.

Some of them who were interviewed by radio stations were angry with Igbo traders for not opening their shops on that day thereby making them not to make money as they use to make on daily basis.This quite foolish.

Each of them interviewed said they didnt even make up to 10% of what they usually generate on daily basis from each of those markets that day.

The shameful thing there was that some of them were shamelessly calling on governor Wike to sanction the traders. What a pity on Ikwere boys. How can you be angry with somebody because he said he wants to sit at home? Are they government workers? Why dont you people go into business like them. I thought some of you claim they are not important to you so why are you wailing now?

And this brings me back to warn those igbos here who wants to attach Ikwere to Igbos by force to desist from that senseless act. Ikwere people are not our brothers. You can see that laziness runs in their blood. Igbos are not lazy folks. My people pls be wise. If people who feels they own oil in their state can wail for loss of revenue just because you didnt open your shop just for one day, doesnt that tell you that having oil in your state doesnt make one important? Again be wise.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Fatherofdragons: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
I know lots of them in Portharcourt.
they're just a bunch of lazy freaks bearing our names

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Igboid: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Good topic, Nwadiuto.

Our people, Ndiigbo had refused to learn, especially those IPOB members.
Ikwerre people are not Igbo, damn, they resent Ndiigbo, why then do my people insist on attaching to them? Don't we have self dignity again, why are we being this shameless and ridiculing ourselves.

Accept any Ikwerre man that accepts Igbo identity as Igbo, if doing so is convenient for you, but never fail to insist to him that he isn't Igbo, by treating him as you would treat other fellow Nigerians, as fellow humans, especially if you notice his claim to Igbo is opportunistic, like most of them are.
Do not call or extend kinship to them.

How hard is this.
Onye Ajulu, anaghi aju onwe ya, ndi be Anyi.
Ka Anyi mulunu ako.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by KratosCorp: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Stop posting nonsense here.

[s]
Nwadiuto247:
Although i am not an ipob supporter but something happened concerning the sit-at-home in Port harcourt.

Radio reports in PH on the Ipob sit-at-home action saw some Ikwere boys who are revenue collectors in Igbo markets across ph wailing over the loss of revenue that befell them on May 30.

Some of them who were interviewed by radio stations were angry with Igbo traders for not opening their shops on that day thereby making them not to make money as they use to make on daily basis.This quite foolish.

Each of them interviewed said they didnt even make up to 10% of what they usually generate on daily basis from each of those markets that day.

The shameful thing there was that some of them were shamelessly calling on governor Wike to sanction the traders. What a pity on Ikwere boys. How can you be angry with somebody because he said he wants to sit at home? Are they government workers? Why dont you people go into business like them. I thought some of you claim they are not important to you so why are you wailing now?

And this brings me back to warn those igbos here who wants to attach Ikwere to Igbos by force to desist from that senseless act. Ikwere people are not our brothers. You can see that laziness runs in their blood. Igbos are not lazy folks. My people pls be wise. If people who feels they own oil in their state can wail for loss of revenue just because you didnt open your shop just for one day, doesnt that tell you that having oil in your state doesnt make one important? Again be wise.
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by KratosCorp: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Another nonsense. You of all people? undecided

[s]

Igboid:
Good topic, Nwadiuto.

Our people, Ndiigbo had refusex to learn, especially those IPOB members.
Ikwerre people are not Igbo, damn, they resent Ndiigbo, why then do my people insist on attaching to them? Don't we have self dignity again, why are we being this shameless and ridiculing ourselves.

Accept any Ikwerre man that accepts Igbo identity as Igbo, if doing so is convenient for you, but never fail to insist to him that he isn't Igbo, by treating him as you would treat other fellow Nigerians, as fellow humans, especially if you notice his claim to Igbo is opportunistic, like most of them are.

How hard is this.
Ka Anyi mulunu ako.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

You are smart, but a lot of people in this forum are smarter than you.
My mind is telling me that you are the same person with that igbooid moniker ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
[s]Although i am not an ipob supporter but something happened concerning the sit-at-home in Port harcourt.

And this brings me back to warn those igbos here who wants to attach Ikwere to Igbos by force to desist from that senseless act. Ikwere people are not our brothers. You can see that laziness runs in their blood. Igbos are not lazy folks. My people pls be wise. If people who feels they own oil in their state can wail for loss of revenue just because you didnt open your shop just for one day, doesnt that tell you that having oil in your state doesnt make one important? Again be wise.[/s]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
OP is just a typical afonja; that's what he is. You notice they don't say Port Harcourt is not Biafra/IPOB anymore like they used to say because reality have set on them. Now they want to bring division...we will beat that afonja demon out of you if you come to Port Harcourt to try this devilish act. Useless things...causing trouble among old Eastern Region since 1960s.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Westbestside: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=sean1000x post=68077539][/quote]I know a demented subhuman will shout Yoruba. Even when the post does not related to them. Just for the desperation to get likes. Yoruba, the name that causes problem to some people's lives.

8 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Westbestside: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2018
biafranation:
OP is just a typical afonja; that's what he is. You notice they don't say Port Harcourt is not Biafra/IPOB anymore like they used to say because reality have set on them. Now they want to bring division...we will beat that afonja demon out of you if you come to Port Harcourt to try this delish act. Useless things...causing trouble among old East Nigerians since 1960s.
We, who are the 'we'. Even the ikwere are saying they are not igbo, reason wike order arrest of ipob members.

10 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by mbos: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2018
AFONJA BOYS

IKWERRE BOYS ARE ALSO IPOB MEMBERS AND THEY HAVE FAMILIES ALL OVER EGWE OCHA (PH)

NOT ALL IKWERRE BOYS ARE TOUTS, COLLECTING TOLLS.

STOP INSULTING IKWERRE BOYS

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by gidgiddy: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Chibuike Amaechi- Nobody should deny me my Igbo heritage,
I'm an Igbo man

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Westbestside: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
mbos:
AFONJA BOYS

IKWERRE BOYS ARE ALSO IPOB MEMBERS AND THEY HAVE FAMILIES ALL OVER EGWE OCHA (PH)

NOT ALL IKWERRE BOYS ARE TOUTS, COLLECTING TOLLS.

STOP INSULTING IKWERRE BOYS

LONG LIVE BIAFRA
Tell that to wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by ariesbull: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Ikwerre are not Igbo ! Igbo have written those lazy butts off

They used to be Igbo pre war but post war...they aren't

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

You are smart, but a lot of people in this forum are smarter than you.
My mind is telling me that you are the same person with that igbooid moniker ..

Laughable. Thats how your mind keeps deceiving you. I am not Igboid. Anybody that speaks against ipob is Yoruba. Too bad of my people.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2018
Igboid:
Good topic, Nwadiuto.

Our people, Ndiigbo had refused to learn, especially those IPOB members.

How hard is this.
Ka Anyi mulunu ako.

For me the ipob boys are not reasonable enough, thats why Nnamdi Kanu failed. They dont listen to advice.. They reason like mumu sometimes. They think that since oil is in PH therefore they need to attach Ikwere to themselves. They fail to ask themselves; how has oil helped an average Ikwere youth or River state youth at large? Are their youths doing better than us in life? The answer is absolutely NO.
So whats the point desiring to have them and their oil land? Our people should be wise. We dont need Ikwere to be part of us to succeed pls. We ve been succeeding in life and we will keep succeeding by the grace of God. Enough of this attach-by- force nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Lipscomb(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Ejanla07: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

For me the ipob boys are not reasonable enough, thats why Nnamdi Kanu failed. They dont listen to advice.. They reason like mumu sometimes. They think that since oil is in PH therefore they need to attach Ikwere to themselves. They fail to ask themselves; how has oil helped an average Ikwere youth or River state youth at large? Are their youths doing better than us in life? The answer is absolutely NO.
So whats the point desiring to have them and their oil land? Our people should be wise. We dont need Ikwere to be part of us to succeed pls. We ve been succeeding in life and we will keep succeeding by the grace of God. Enough of this attach-by- force nonsense.

Whr is d oil in port harcout
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2018
Ejanla07:

Whr is d oil in port harcout

It is here o. Just look well and you will see it.
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2018
biafranation:
OP is just a typical afonja; that's what he is. You notice they don't say Port Harcourt is not Biafra/IPOB anymore like they used to say because reality have set on them. Now they want to bring division...we will beat that afonja demon out of you if you come to Port Harcourt to try this devilish act. Useless things...causing trouble among old Eastern Region since 1960s.

Oga if you like call me Yoruba and it wont make become Yoruba. you ipob people hates the truth. Any opinion contrary to your own is Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by overall90: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

I'm beginning to think that you are not igbo with this write up.
like somebody asked, where is the oil in PH?

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
overall90:

Feel free to think whatever you like. If i take you up now on igbo language conversation between me and you i doubt if you can face me. Shall we go for it? Lets switch over igbo language.
Nwokem biko jee gbara mmanyi nuo ka obi rue gi ala.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Omololu007(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2018
There is oil in ikwerre land,but there is no single oil well in port Harcourt(ijaw/ikwerre land)
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Omololu007:
There is oil in ikwerre land,but there is no single oil well in port Harcourt(ijaw/ikwerre land)

And i talked about it that it is because of oil in their land that ipob is seeking for Ikwere.
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Fatherofdragons: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

And i talked about it that it is because of oil in their land that ipob is seeking for Ikwere.
it's not because of oil, they are seeking to connect with ikwerre and other sub igbo groups in rivers, which I don't like, especially ikwerre cuz they are not our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by overall90: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

you see what am saying.
I wonder where you got this from.i don't like engaging with people like you.
the biggest oil bearing lg in Rivers are onelga and oyigbo which are 100% igbo .go and find out how they became part of Rivers state to cure your ignorance.
as far language,anybody can speak any language.there are Igbos in Lagos that can speak Yoruba more than some yorubas.
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Igboid: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

I agree with you.
But I disagree on the part of IPOB wanting PH and Ikwerre because of oil

I think the IPOB want Ikwerre because of misguided sense of kinship they ignorantly believe exist between Ndiigbo and Ikwerre.
They would tell you that the Ikwerre resentment of Ndiigbo is caused by everyone else, but Ikwerres themselves. They had absolutely closed their minds to the reality before them, which is the fact that the Igbo resentment and even outright hate of Ndiigbo, is a congenital trait of modern Ikwerre nationalism, and not an acquired one.

If IPOB are after Ikwerre people because of oil, then they wouldn't be including Igala and Idomas in their Biafra plan, as those two groups lack oil.
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Igboid:

I agree with you.
But I disagree on the part of IPOB wanting PH and Ikwerre because of oil

I think the IPOB want Ikwerre because of misguided sense of kinship they ignorantly believe exist between Ndiigbo and Ikwerre.
They would tell you that the Ikwerre resentment of Ndiigbo is caused by everyone else, but Ikwerres themselves. They had absolutely closed their minds to the reality before them, which is the fact that the Igbo resentment and even outright hate of Ndiigbo, is a congenital trait of modern Ikwerre nationalism, and not an acquired one.

If IPOB are after Ikwerre people because of oil, then they wouldn't be including Igala and Idomas in their Biafra plan, as those two groups lack oil.

you have some points though. They can continue to resent while i resent their resentment. Igbo is way far ahead of Ikwere in life's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by Nwadiuto247: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Lets continue to open the eyes of our brothers to this very truth that Ikwere is not Igbo pls. Any igbo man that is having anything to do with an Ikwere should pls deal with him as a stranger and not as a brother. Dont be carried away by the igbo language they speak when they need our help. Its all wayo.
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by njelrapheal: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2018
overall90:

me too. I was thinking along his line until he made this comment, then I knew he can't be igbo
Re: Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? by kingzizzy: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
Lets continue to open the eyes of our brothers to this very truth that Ikwere is not Igbo pls. Any igbo man that is having anything to do with an Ikwere should pls deal with him as a stranger and not as a brother. Dont be carried away by the igbo language they speak when they need our help. Its all wayo.

What do you then say to-

Chibike Rotimi Amaechi, former Governor of Rivers

Uche Okwukwu- Secretary-General of Ohaneze

Frank Amadi- Former deputy leader of Ogbakor Ikwerre

All three men are prominent Ikwerre men and all three have publicly proclaimed to be Igbo.

So which Ikwerre is Igbo and which isn't?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwankwaso Abandon APC Convention Meets Atiku Behind Closed Door / 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly / War In Senate!! Apc Senators And Pdp Lawmakers Draw Battle Lines As Saraki Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.