Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (32361 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians really know how to show support and love for their own.

A total stranger sent ex-BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada a sum of one million naira to support her hair care business.

She shared with the caption:

So a total stranger sent me 1 million naira to support my HairCare Line @beautifuennada . What a way to start the new month! God is good! He said he wants to remain anonymous, but I had to share this testimony.

I remember how I was reluctant to annouce beautIFU Ennada…i was really scared, but look what God is doing! Please guys, if God has placed anything in your heart to do, do it! He’ll always have your back!

I’m grateful to all of you supporting me, everyone who has preordered, we’d have a grand launch when I come back from London!

http://newshelm.ng/photo-fan-sends-bbnaijas-ifu-1-million-naira-to-support-her-business/

3 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by enunlewa: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by delugajackson: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Commendable.

But you are expected to give back to the society in like manner, cause those who really need help do not speak up sometimes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Truths22(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
OK good
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

That's what a loyal fan do!

And you all here would say to NwaAmaikpe, I'm your biggest fan, but failed to show appreciation to the poor guy.

Rumor had it that, NwaAmaikpe is so broke, that's why he turned online troll.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2018
A stranger even sent 2 million naira to my account 2 days ago but my joy was cut short when I woke up embarassed

M still looking for a way to withdraw that money from my dream tho cry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2018
sinaj:
A stranger even sent 2 million naira to my account 2 days ago but my joy was cut short when I woke up embarassed

M still looking for a way to withdraw that money from my dream tho cry

shocked

Please go and treat malaria

25 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Please go and treat malaria
m serz its nt malaria sad
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by delugajackson: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

That's what a loyal fan do!

[s]And you all here would say to NwaAmaikpe, I'm your biggest fan, but failed to show appreciation to the poor guy.[/s]

Rumor had it that, NwaAmaikpe is so broke, that's why he turned online troll.
Speak for yourself. No wonder you're trying so hard to sound like him. It's a psychological effect, you know. And there is no cure for your kind of obsession.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by oshe11: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmmm......

Nice one....

I like this girl and her energy but never gonna compete with her wen it comes to drinking

If not, she go Tagbo mecheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2018
She got blessed first day of the month cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
LisaAnne:
She got blessed first day of the month cheesy

i pray you got blessed with dick this first day of the month cool

2 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

i pray you got blessed with dick this first day of the month cool
No thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
What a way to start the new month! God is good to her!

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by CuddleBear(f): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kai!

I need just 1/10th of this to boost my business.

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
congrats
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by xoxocandy(f): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
I am sure it's one thief that gave her the money. This same person won't give a guy

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by xoxocandy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Correct Fan....

Not the lazy type of fans with BIG LOUD MOUTH!
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Hollman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmm.....
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
WOW. THAT'S COOL
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na always gals dem go send money. Ur kitty go pay back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Police Confirm Inviting Busola And Timi Dakolo / Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Daddy Freeze Blasts Rich And Famous Nigerian Pastors. Quotes Bible Verses (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.