Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (32377 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by systemz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
The only person I loved in the BBN house.
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
kiss

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by blaze007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thank God no one is posting account number and their life story on this thread cause am tired!!!!!!
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Me wetin dey find one million take start life na one idiot send give one girl make she take buy more mini gown to help her olosho business.
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

That's what a loyal fan do!

And you all here would say to NwaAmaikpe, I'm your biggest fan, but failed to show appreciation to the poor guy.

Rumor had it that, NwaAmaikpe is so broke, that's why he turned online troll.

Your own sef plenty
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by ibroauthen(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
EdificationBoss:
Nigerians really know how to show support and love for their own.

A total stranger sent ex-BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada a sum of one million naira to support her hair care business.

She shared with the caption:

http://newshelm.ng/photo-fan-sends-bbnaijas-ifu-1-million-naira-to-support-her-business/

Na wah oo
People like this dey always dey indifference to their family problems oo

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by shugacain: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
sinaj:
A stranger even sent 2 million naira to my account 2 days ago but my joy was cut short when I woke up embarassed

M still looking for a way to withdraw that money from my dream tho cry

go back to sleep to be able to withdraw it
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
I laugh in Swahili, na so be ready to pay back in kind
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by systemz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

That's what a loyal fan do!

And you all here would say to NwaAmaikpe, I'm your biggest fan, but failed to show appreciation to the poor guy.

Rumor had it that, NwaAmaikpe is so broke, that's why he turned online troll.
'Thought NwaAmaikpe was supposed to be a female's name.
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by alertness(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
The rich getting richer
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
sinaj:
A stranger even sent 2 million naira to my account 2 days ago but my joy was cut short when I woke up embarassed

I have a technology that can withdraw the money, but you got to pay me first
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Jiikye1: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
1milion weti Mehn d guy get mind oh
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
All these imaginary soberdrunk fans just liking comment upadan" see Una mate!! Una own nah to dey say "Your comment made my day" "bro try comedy" "You make me smile", if I shepe for all of you, "HOT LUCOZADE" will be hungrying all of you!!!! angry
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who u dey deceive.. na Leo dey ur back dey do transfer.. why no say na leo make we rest grin
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Someone here can do better... I believe in Nairalanders. Oya someone should support me smiley
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
UrbanExotica:
chicken change

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

wll split d money after I withdraw it
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
sinaj:
wll split d money after I withdraw it

Pay me first or the,money is gone
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by manGODDED: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
LisaAnne:
She got blessed first day of the month cheesy
Lisa Ann .. famous IndecentStar angry
LisaAnne:
She got blessed first day of the month cheesy
Lisa Ann .. famous pawnstar
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
ti hope that guy gave his family members in need before he helped one random chic that wont contribute nada to his ljfe

come to think of it the way pple hype this bbn folks dey amaze me whats so special about them
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mospecial1:
Kai!
I need just 1/10th of this to boost my business.
Why just 1/10th? na guguru & groundnut u dey sell? abi na kunu?
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
sinaj:

Awon Aiye ti lowo si oro e, oma need 40years awe ati adura lati jagunn

The terrestrial forcing have hands in your situation, u need 40years fasting and prayer to fight them.

contact me
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2018
delugajackson:
Commendable.

But you are expected to give back to the society in like manner, cause those who really need help do not speak up sometimes.
She will pay in kinda
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2018
One woman dey sick for this Nl dey find 600k.

Guys like this go see am close tab.
Lol
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2018
EdificationBoss:

But guy's pls, no offense.
Using a smartphones, case study HTC and Samsung, I discovered that sms thread shows ur sent message to the right and received message to the left.
I beg, look at the left side of the screen shot it shows that the message presented is to the right which means that it was actually self-composed.
I'm just observing.

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by stanleyazo(m): 1:24am On Jun 02, 2018
When you get laid I hope you will gladly let us know

1 Like

Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Remix10(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Who gave stranger your account number?, a stranger I think grin
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by Equation89(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2018
I naturally love this lady...
Her package too tight....
When I heard her speak about business innovations....I commot cap for her...

More strength to her....
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by dinachi(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2018
EdificationBoss:
Nigerians really know how to show support and love for their own.

A total stranger sent ex-BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada a sum of one million naira to support her hair care business.

She shared with the caption:

http://newshelm.ng/photo-fan-sends-bbnaijas-ifu-1-million-naira-to-support-her-business/

Men are completely worthless! And nobody has ever thought of even sending even #100,000(100k) to any of the male Bbnaija contestant? Men are endangered species! Quote me anywhere. Men admire and lust after women, these days women also admire and lust after women. If in doubt remember Toyin Lawani just bought her lesbian partner Nina of Bbnaija 2018 a car. Nobody bought or donated anything to any of the male contestants. Sugar daddies everywhere! All Sugar mummies now carry their fellow women! All Nigerian Sugar mummies are lesbians!
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

wll split d money after we withdraw it
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2018
shugacain:

go back to sleep to be able to withdraw it
shey u knw its nt possible sad
Re: Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) by solid3(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2018
It's this kind of message that make girls get wet for no particular reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold With A Lady When He Was A Small Boy (Throwback Photo) / Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.