Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos (30672 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Vyntra(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
the nvger even said,he can marry her as his 2nd wife,see confidence

2 Likes

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by chuks34(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
and the jonsing husband accepted her back shocked
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Omojudy: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
7Alexander:
So What crime did the man commit exactly?
Marriage fraud they said, me say is attempt at bigamy.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Omojudy: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Surely, they must blame charms in this matter... Madam, you be Ashawo.. Husband, you are dumb to forgive dat callous witch if opportunity come u could have poison n die throw way..

I no blame them.. Is in their blood. If you knw u knw.
She has probably forgiven him numerous times in the past. It's his turn to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by linearity: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:
This is a random fact: everyday in Nigeria at least two acts of fraud are committed.

I don’t see the fraud here...The guy is still willing to keep his end of the deal, it is the lady that is trying to default here.

There is no evidence so far, to indicate that the lady did not know, what she was getting into and there is no law against a man marrying more than one wife in Nigeria.

I think, she should go ahead and marry him as originally planned.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Omojudy: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
KrystosCJ:
If I was Opebiye's husband, I would divorce her straight away. Imagine paying that amount of money, as a married woman, to another man [even the reason is clandestine] with the hope of marrying him, never mind his marital status?

She is the "pizza" winner of the home.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
No be small thing o. Oya go nd be the second wife idiot. Married ashawo
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by linearity: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omojudy:

Marriage fraud they said, me say is attempt at bigamy.

Bigamy is not a crime in Nigeria and I don’t see any fraud as long as the guy is willing to keep the end of his deal.

Rather, it is the lady that is fraudulent here...You can’t cry foul because you entered into a bad deal or agreement and run back to your husband and the Police...I think she should marry the guy and become wife no.2.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Omojudy: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
linearity:

Bigamy is not a crime in Nigeria and I don’t see any fraud as long as the guy is willing to keep the end of his deal.

Rather, it is the lady that is fraudulent here...You can’t cry foul because you entered into a bad deal or agreement and run back to your husband and the Police...I think she should marry the guy and become wife no.2.
It is sir, that's why a few men shy away from legal wedding
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by crafteck(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Few days ago something similar happened but whrn the man requested some stuff back una lash
out........... C una let me lives... One sided judiciary

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by KrystosCJ(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omojudy:

She is the "pizza" winner of the home.

Funny you.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by linearity: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omojudy:

It is sir, that's why a few men shy away from legal wedding

It is not, three are three legal marriages recognized by the laws in Nigeria viz: Moslem, customary and statutory.

Only statutory marriages can be between one man and one woman; if you marry under moslem or customary laws; you are not limited as to the number of wives and those marriages are legal in Nigeria.

Men shy away from statutory marriages and not the othe two, because it equals the playing field and accord both the wife and husband equal protections in the eyes of the law.

The other two marriages defers to the local & traditionally laws in most cases which need to be interpreted and adjudicated in Nigeria courts to the extent they don’t violate the constitutional rights of the aggrieved individual, but since these traditional laws are mainly written or passed down by men, they tend to favor the husband in the relationship, hence some men don’t like statutory marriages and some women do.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
kikio1992:

grin grin grin

Naija na movie

Bad morals and bad economy are the director and producer, marketed by bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by abumoney(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
.... And the husband forgave her' maybe the charm worked on him too.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by GuntersChain(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
married peeps committing adultery with themselves.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Charly68: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
The an must have used yahoo plus on the woman..turned the mugu to his family meal ticket ..people dey suffer plenty for Naija ..The wicked must not go unpunished
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
what's their name set?
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is that not funjosh?
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmmmm!!! Ayele oooo
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
nai i take like myself, i go don cut off one of leg or both bwests.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yoruba marriages, dey be like Indian movie. shocked

Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by fynlola: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wow,things happen o.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Don't know the name to give to the husband. One might think the husband is a mumu but the husband can easily forgive her as he is also enjoying the woman's money. I don't believe that charm part.

I didn't believe "charm" either. She was only sorry because she was at the losing end. She felt used and wanted her money back, and her husband was the best way out. If she tries getting her money forcefully through the police her husband might know the whole story at the end, reason she went to her husband first.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Don't know the name to give to the husband. One might think the husband is a mumu but the husband can easily forgive her as he is also enjoying the woman's money. I don't believe that charm part.

I didn't believe "charm" part either. She was only sorry because she was at the losing end. She felt used and wanted her money back, and her husband was the best way out. If she tries getting her money forcefully through the police her husband might know the whole story at the end, reason she went to her husband first.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by fabienjoe: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Omojudy post=68086846]
Marriage fraud they said, me say is attempt at bigamy.[/quote

The crime is deceit which translates to fraud. He didn't tell her he had a wife. If she was told but was still ready to marry him, there's no crime. Bigamy is not a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Funibk: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. Thanks
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Alejoc(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2018
This is serious!
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nedsnow(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Afonja and infidelity na 5 and 6

I never believed it until I saw it koro koro undecided

Igbo ladies are the worst ever. Quote me anywhere bro.
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Nedsnow:

Igbo ladies are the worst ever. Quote me anywhere bro.

Am not your bro
Don't ever call me that
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nedsnow(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Am not your bro
Don't ever call me that

Ok sir!
Satisfied ?
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Nedsnow:

Ok sir!
Satisfied ?

Please don't call me Sir
Re: Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos by Nedsnow(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Please don't call me Sir
Ok Zombie. That’s your first name after all. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) / Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / 3 Homosexuals, Others Arrested In Sokoto (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.