Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) (1602 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Is Not DEAD!!! *pics* / Gary Dourdan, "CSI", Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol / Star Actor Mike Ezuruonye Gets Married This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2010
Gary Coleman is dead. He was taken off life support on Friday morning and passed away, both TMZ and Radaronline.com first reported. His wife Shannon Price and her father were at the hospital.

Coleman died Friday at 12:05 PM MDT.

Coleman, 42, was best known for his role as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes." Word got out that he was hospitalized Thursday and in critical condition.

For more Gary reading, here is a 2009 Gary Coleman interview with Huffington Post.

Below is the AP article and obituary:

PROVO, Utah -- Gary Coleman, the child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" whose later career was marred by medical and legal problems, has died after suffering an intercranial hemorrhage. He was 42.

Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank said life support was terminated and Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. MDT.

Coleman, with his sparkling eyes and perfect comic timing, became a star after "Diff'rent Strokes" debuted in 1978. He played the younger brother in a pair of African-American siblings adopted by a wealthy white man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/gary-coleman-dead-diffren_n_593120.html

Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by oludayomi(f): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2010
dis is nt gud at all, dont really watches his show but i remember his face in a movie, CAROL XMAS oh wat a lost.
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by Akuviv: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2010
:- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Gosh I used to watch his show way back as a kid! I used to idolize. What a loss and a pity. RIP
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by greenschool: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
ah, he was a good actor indeed, may he rest in peace,
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
that show was jinxed.

sad.
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by Awalondon(f): 4:21am On Jun 04, 2010
I heard his wife had something to do with it,
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by SeanT21(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2010
I listened to the 911 tape and I am more convinced that wife of his killed him.
Re: Star Actor Gary Coleman Dead(pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2010
Something went fishy on the day of his fatal fall.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: / Picture Of Dbanj On His Praying With Mother / Lanre Teriba Speaks From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.