Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� (4799 Views)

Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently / Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? / Nasco Biscuit Don Get Television?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by drevantd1st: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
After several months of enduring not having a TV in my house, i finally saved enough cash to buy one..
And so i went to a friend house and there i saw a brand of TV i have never seen nor heard before i my LIFE...
NASCO That name sounds familiar...
I only know of the then Nasco biscuit and Nasco corn flakes.
I said to my friend ''you have been scammed, this TV will pack up in no time''
He said that the TV is very good and that it will last as he bought it from Jumia..
So i inspected the TV and i was wowed...To cut the long story short..
I am happily enjoying my New Nasco TV.. A friend came to my house also 2 days ago and was making jest of me about the choice of TV brand i picked but he was wowed when he saw the spec... wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin smiley
NASCO 43" FULL HD LED TV for just ₦81,100

Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Kewimi123: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nasco wetin?
Una don start again oo wink cheesy smiley
Naija, so Nasco don they do TV NOW?
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Jameslee007: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
I actually bought one...
Believe me, the TV is awesome!! wink
You won't regret you bought it.....
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by freshboyteks: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nasco-Nasco wink wink wink from selling Nasco corn flakes to Nasco TV...Wawuu
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by seunsodiende: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
nasco biscit lwkmd
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Alaezidonka4: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
i heard its not bad, how true is this?
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by musco4me: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Can u plz post the pic qualities of this TV??
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by musco4me: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jameslee007:
I actually bought one...
The picture quality??
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Profdaymon: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let's see pictures of the TV
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Profdaymon: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2018
The biscuit isn't that Bad

Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Debroslink: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by musco4me: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Profdaymon:
Guy did u buy the TV??
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Profdaymon: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
musco4me:

Guy did u buy the TV??
I did and the TV looks lovely to me, I played videos from my phone usb, picture quality is nice just one thing I that was wrong in d package was the stand, it had too left leg so I just av to use the wall bracket that came with it
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Profdaymon: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Profdaymon:
I did and the TV looks lovely to me, I played videos from my phone usb, picture quality is nice just one thing I that was wrong in d package was the stand, it had too left leg so I just av to use the wall bracket that came with it
inbuilt surge protector (I use a ups on mine though) three HDMI ports. ENERGY SAVING not the capital letters......and it's not that weighty dat part scared me at first though but wen I turned it on, I was amazed with the function and picture qua (full hd)
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by musco4me: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hw many inches did u buy?? Did u buy from Jumia??
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Profdaymon: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2018
43" from jumia it's cheaper from jumia free dilivery
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by ceejay80s(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
drevantd1st:
After several months of enduring not having a TV in my house, i finally saved enough cash to buy one..
And so i went to a friend house and there i saw a brand of TV i have never seen nor heard before i my LIFE...
He said that the TV is very good and that it will last as he bought it from Jumia..
I am happily enjoying my New Nasco TV.. A friend came to my house also 2 days ago and was making jest of me about the choice of TV brand i picked but he was wowed when he saw the spec... wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin smiley
How far on this TV? Is it OK till date
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by ceejay80s(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jameslee007:
I actually bought one...

How far on ur own nasco TV , is it OK?
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Profdaymon:

How gar on ur nasco TV? Is it OK? Want to be sure from u before I order
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Profdaymon:

How far on ur nasco TV? Is it OK? Want to be sure from u before I order
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Danielokpako: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
how can connect my nasco tv to a DVD player ...please I need help from those who had idea about it please
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Danielokpako: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
drevantd1st:
can you tell me how I can be able to connect my nasco tv to DVD player
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by EndtimeJudge(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
GOOD DAY, IS IT STILL WORKING?
Profdaymon:
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Certified007: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Danielokpako:
can you tell me how I can be able to connect my nasco tv to DVD player

Bruv get HDMI cord... Or the like latest gotv av cord...
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by Certified007: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
EndtimeJudge:
GOOD DAY, IS IT STILL WORKING?

Mine is still working
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by kenny160: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
I av too workn fine with free to air inbuilt decoder nd free station
Re: Ever Heard Of Nasco Tv? This Is Not Nasco Biscuit�� by apprentist(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please help me. I had a thunder strike in my area that affected all my electronics including my NASCO TV LED 43". Can any other tv board work with it as I might need to change the parts

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Local Tv Stations Do Not Go On 24 Hour Transmission / Watch All Big Brother Africa The Chase Shower Hours Free / Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.