Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap (36675 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by BOOMnaija(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fear ugly women.

They know they have nothing to lose because they have nothing to offer undecided
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by Chuka701: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Whats all this again na
Women are now overpowering men
Not cool
So not cool
angry angry angry
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by ipobarecriminals: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
sad fear ipob
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
The once said I do.
They used to say... I love you, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Now the question is... what went wrong? lol!
Ndi mmadu.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by ade4keji(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Some Feminists wont talk now. They can only see and raise alarm on domestic violence when it is done by men. What advice do they have for women like this?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by godofuck231: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
doreto:
Your sickness is incurable.

If you think other wise then you must be a wife beater
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by elopee3000(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! Provide one and I will provide 10 for flattrons
pls sto this shiiit one kuburat just killed her husband yesterday
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by bezimo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
See her evil witchcraft face..Some evil possessed girls looking for who to destroy in the name of marriage. This kin tigress fit dey even beat the husband steady..
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by fucktoto: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
if you scan this thread carefully, none of the so-called feminists have posted as much as one full stop since the first page. they're viewing the thread but they don't know what to post.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by Decency1984(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
What a heartless woman. Well don't blame her much, she might be controlled by a higher power
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by Geesaintagape: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Some pple are in hell in the name of marriage. Y no divorce n b free.
Most likely this man has erection problem
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by Precious101c: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
The truth is that if u a broke don't marry: Don't borrow money to marry any girl. Ladies tend to behave this way when they see that u are broke and u can't provide their needs. And finally if u eventually marry don't be mumu in love .
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by CioAngels(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
A singer years ago sang, where do our love go? This is not right at all.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by eboiga(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
I saw him on Tuesday ooo coming from the police station close to my house with the wounds and wrapper
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by nogragra: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2019
gurnam:

Lmao! Provide one and I will provide 10 for flattrons

This people must be shown the door from SW with their yamayama wey of life that is infecting our people everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap by elmodee7(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
hell has no fury like a Igbo bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.