Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? (2391 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by AntKenny: 3:51pm On May 29, 2010
If you can recall Obasanjo once said that any Nigerian that was not prepared to die for his country did not deserve to be a citizen of Nigeria.

Is Nigeria really worth dying for in its current state?

Take the poll at www.antslittlethoughts..com
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by EzeUche(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2010
Well my people died in the millions to keep this nation one so he should never ask the Igbos for that. angry
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Ikengawo: 5:11pm On May 29, 2010
I like obasanjo's attitude. Nigerians have a vague sense of what a country is.
they seem to think it's a construct for others to build and buy you free shit and make you rich that you don't pay taxes to or respect.

its worth dying for me because in the end of the day it's the only claim to their earth me and my forefathers have.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Ikengawo: 5:30pm On May 29, 2010
if you're not willing to die for your country and you're a man then you're a vagina.
thats one thing i learned from the americans. peace!
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by oderemo(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2010
THE moment IYABO or GBENGA are ready to sacrifice their soul , that time i may start thinking of taking up the course.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Ikengawo: 5:45pm On May 29, 2010
coward.

you're not a nigerian.

my mother father uncles grandmother grandfather and so forth are nigerians and all but my mother in nigeria. if something threatens nigeria, whether i like GBENGA or whoever, is threatening my family and my land.

if i can't die for this im not a man.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by oderemo(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2010
@ikengawo, thank you 4 calling a coward without even knowing me.
anyway go ahead and die for nigeria if you like but i want you to answer this, what happens to millions that die for nigeria during the war, religiuos riots,our military personnel that fought in liberia,congo,somalia,etc.
ahh i forgot about those fighting for justice and dying daily in nigeria. well go ahead and die for nigeria.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On May 29, 2010
@Oderemo, I expected you to ask him if he would be willing to do same if his family and land were not in Nigeria. LOL !! Also make sure he explains his reasoning for saying yes, that is assuming he says yes.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by oderemo(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2010
@kobo,
i bet you when push come to, this guys will sing diff. tune.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On May 29, 2010
ode remo:

@kobo,
i bet you when push come to, this guys will sing diff. tune.

Lol . . . . remains the story of the majority out there. ROFL!
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by redsun(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2010
Coming from a traitor and a saboteur like obasanjo,the question is baseless.Obasanjo should be face trial for the highest treason against the landand possibly death by impaling.That the only way he will die for nigeria
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by princekevo(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2010
if you're not willing to die for your country and you're a man then you're a womanliness.
thats one thing i learned from the americans. peace!

Lol!!! I love this Guy, He never used citizens of Sudan, Iraq, or even Niger as an example, rather he used Americans.
Good man!!!! Americans will die to proctect the foundation, legacy and good life that their fore fathers laid down for them. Please tell me what you are dying to protect in Nigeria? You wanna die to stop the criminals from loothing? Man, be my guest, as many as people like you.  At least is minus 1 plus millions to their looths.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by oderemo(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2010
funny enough , the only place i will defend with my life is ODE REMO, the land of my 5 fathers. cool cool
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2010
It depends.
I will die to protect us from facist invading countries who may want to enslave us.

I am willing die if I know my dying would bring about a good government that would improve the lives of all Nigerians.

I will not give my life for a president like Obj or IBB who are western stooges any way.

I will not give my life simply to keep Nigeria together unless, we have a good government in place.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by femmy2010(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2010
I wont die for a Nigeria that would mock my supposed heroic death.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Adonike(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2010
A can die to save my country
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by edoyad(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2010
If you mean dying to break Nigeria up, i would gladly do it. But me dying for this dump as it is presently constituted ? I'd rather be caught in bed with the queen of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by asha80(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2010
edoyad:

If you mean dying to break Nigeria up, i would gladly do it. But me dying for this dump as it is presently constituted ? I'd rather be caught in bed with the queen of Saudi Arabia.

mehn you hate igeria no be small if you prefer the bolded. grin
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by pappilo(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2010
Absolutely not worth dying for! You will have to be very silly to die for Nigeria.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by kingbru(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2010
no pls
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by monkeyleg: 12:35pm On May 30, 2010
No, absolutely NO. With Nigerians prepared to defend known criminals, thieves? I would say in a million years NO
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by jamace(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2010
For where? We don't have a country. We are only managing it for now!
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Ikengawo: 7:12am On May 31, 2010
Lol!!! I love this Guy, He never used citizens of Sudan, Iraq, or even Niger as an example, rather he used Americans.
Good man!!!! Americans will die to proctect the foundation, legacy and good life that their fore fathers laid down for them. Please tell me what you are dying to protect in Nigeria?

my family.

you people are cowards. but instead of backing away from this testing issue you're trying to attack me for not being like you.
you're cowards, you value nothing but stable electricity and the internet.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 31, 2010
AntKenny:

If you can recall Obasanjo once said that any Nigerian that was not prepared to die for his country did not deserve to be a citizen of Nigeria.

Is Nigeria really worth dying for in its current state?

Take the poll at www.antslittlethoughts..com

No, not worth it at all.

When are those in office ready to die for us? I weep for this nation. Everybody just dey cry for increase of allowance left to right.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by princekevo(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2010
Ikengawo:

my family.

you people are cowards. but instead of backing away from this testing issue you're trying to attack me for not being like you.
you're cowards, you value nothing but stable electricity and the internet.

Man you see how reasonable you are. Am a coward and you are the brave guy here. Please jst tell me one single thing that your braveness has changed in Nigeria and i will tell you at least 5 things my cowardice has changed in Nigeria. People are dying of poverty in Nigeria coz of no food, diseases coz we have no good hospitals, On road accidents becoz of bad roads, out of crimes, coz we have no security. That is not enough death for you and OBJ until we all start dropping dead on the street so that you and your family will live to enjoy your loot without anyone alive to question you.

We can see how you and OBJ love the Nation so much and ready to die for it, becoz of that you gave away Nigerian Inheritance(bakassi) to Cameroon jst to please your Task masters.
Tell me in this era if a country without the 2 things you mentioned above is not as worst as being dead.
With all your braveness and ready to die for Nigeria, the last time there was a rally in Nigerian i never heard you being among. We all know people who are ready to die for Nigeria out there, they don't come on NL making Noise as you do. So please stop making Noise here on NL. For your Info, incase you never heard IBB is coming back 2011 So get out there and stop him with your braveness lets see how much you love the nation.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by kosovo(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2010
Yes I can, I love Nigeria Dearly, i believe if everyone share in my dream of massive socio-economic development in a matter of rapidity and a Government that is anti malus peior pessimus,  Nigeria would be void of cacophonous discordant, ethnocentrism, Tribalism and political jingoism.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by udezue(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2010
Uhm hell naw
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Mobinga: 9:16am On May 31, 2010
Hell No! I de craze?
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by oderemo(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2010
Yes I can, I love Nigeria Dearly, i believe if everyone share in my dream of massive socio-economic development in a matter of rapidity and a Government that is anti malus peior pessimus, Nigeria would be void of cacophonous discordant, ethnocentrism, Tribalism and political jingoism
why should even one person talkless of everyone share in your dream, what dream ? dream that can not be explained in simple turinshy/engrish. common go siddon.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by ifele(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2010
Dying for Nigeria is like dying for Satan so he can torment you and your people even more than ever.LOL
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by ifele(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2010
God bless the Black Peoples of Africa. May He give us victory over wickedness and the wicked peoples.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by jumobi1(m): 3:16am On Jun 01, 2010
the people, not the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Quiz Lg Chairman Over N100m Fraud / Nigeria Is Cursed With Very Bad Leaders ––obasanjo Explodes; Mentions Names / Okorocha:Abandoned Projects Stalled The Presentation of 2014 Budget in Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.