Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? (2393 Views)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / How Much Is Nigeria Worth / Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

if someone is attacking nigeria 'east of the niger river' is in threat too. if someone intends on attacking  nigeria they're not going to spare 'east of the niger river' [. . .]
Ikengawo:

do you really think if someone is attacking NIGERIA they will give a rats backside about Ngwa, igbo and ijaw?
So this is your reason for why I should not run to the defense of my own people?

Ikengawo:

nigerians are your and my people. even if you have family members you dont like they're still your family
Stop. I'm not sure who you think you are, but you do not get to define my people for me. So just deal with the fact that we do not share the same definition of 'my people'. I can understand if it upsets a one-Nigerian like yourself, but what I will neither understand nor accept is you attempting to superimpose your ideology on me. So watch yourself and do not become overly sentimental.
Re: Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

running in the face of a fight.
text book coward lol.

the both of you.
one of you even said you sat up at night and fantasized about running to cotonou. lol

i can put money you're both yoruba.
ode remo:

your sentiment is boundless. ; cool cool cool
[size=15pt]armchair warrior. [/size]

ROTFLMAO!!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Any Black Jews In Nigeria Like The Flasha In Ethiopia? / Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Rating May Dent 2011 Elections . / Nigerian Terror Accused Henry Okah Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.