Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) (633 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

A Bayelsa state upcoming rapper and fresh graduate of NDU (Niger Delta University) Mathew Chris Enimiyefe aka 1daboy, was butchered to death yesterday by suspected cultists at the street of Tombia in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

The rapper 1daboy, according to some of his friends just released his music album.

His friends wrote;

“What a sad day it is for me to hear about your demise, I wouldnt think the last time we saw would be our last forever. This is a call to all young people to stay out of cultism. You dont feel the loss after you die..It is your family members and friends that bear the loss…May your soul Rest in Peace”

“Dear 1daboy, i tthought you will one day be reffered to as VIP, i regret to join those with heavy hearts to say RIP”

“4 years in the aluta struggle together came out successful but u never ended up victorious.
The street showed u some love but betrayed u at the end.
R. I. P broda in the jungle.
My biologist, no 1 rapper.”

Bayelsa state PMAN Chapter also wrote a condolence message to him, it reads;

PMAN BAYELSA CHAPTER OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE BRUTAL MURDER OF MATTHEW CHRIS AKA 1DABOY ***
The just confirmed information reaching us about the brutal murder of one Matthew Chris artistically known as ‘1DABOY’ a musician and member of Pman Bayelsa Chapter is disturbing, unacceptable and condemnable.

In all totality, the leadership of PMAN BAYELSA state Chapter condemns the act of murder perpetrated against Mr Matthew Chris (1daBoy) and prays God grant his gentle soul perfect peace.
We hereby use this medium to send our heart felt condolences to his family, friends, and fans on his shocking demise.
We are also using this medium to call on all relevant security agencies, especially the Nigerian Police Force (Bayelsa state Command) to investigate and apprehend those bad eggs in our society responsible for cutting short the life and dreams of the above mentioned young man.

source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/01/bayelsa-upcoming-rapper-butchered-to-death-by-suspected-cultists/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) by mxpinky: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
crime no de pay say no to cultism
Re: Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) by akprosperblog(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
OP add graphics. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) by pemiakd: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Human beings re heartless. What do they gain frm this?

RIP bro
Re: Bayelsa Upcoming Rapper Butchered To Death By suspected Cultists (Graphics) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2018
amici.

jurist man

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime By Law To Fight? / Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) / Anambra Police Nab 72-year Old Gun Manufacturer, Three Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.