Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) (41859 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Ruhamah23(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Ekiti State indigenes just love FAYEMI.
this is a big lie, I live in Èkìtì, Ado precisely. Even APC members don't like him not to talk of Èkìtì people. FYI he is only coming to spend money, we won't vote for him..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
raphealolami:
Is he still the minister? Just asking, cos i expect him to have resigned by now. What is the essence of his presence when is absence will not leave any vacuum. Just to say our system of government is just too cumbersome and unnecessary.

He has resigned

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Ol'boy

wahala dey o!
grin
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Ekiti State indigenes just love FAYEMI.
With the killing in front of APC senatorial Office in Ado-Ekiti today as they welcome the ..................
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm..2019 is just by the corner
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
meflow:

With the killing in front of APC senatorial Office in Ado-Ekiti today as they welcome the ..................
that is the hand work FAYOSE and his gang of PDP Miscreants

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was looking out for his 80year old deputy..
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
What’s the “grand” entrance?
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
poolitician and greed ..fayemi coming for revenge

hell be back by federal might for sure
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ruhamah23:

this is a big lie, I live in Èkìtì, Ado precisely. Even APC members don't like him not to talk of Èkìtì people. FYI he is only coming to spend money, we won't vote for him..
what do you mean by WE? As if you even have a voters card. grin grin
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Myhubby, can you see the NEXT Governor of Ekiti state?
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
that is the hand work FAYOSE and his gang of PDP Miscreants
Mynd44 lalasticlala this is hate speech
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Strikethem: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
KenOne:
Fayose sorry i see you going down you can not determine your successor coalition of APC governors will be too much for you Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo is already leading the charge when it hasn't began. Ask Olusegun Mimiko how APC defeated his anointed candidate. Wailers, PDP and your supporters will hail you to doom. They hailed Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Aninih of Edo to failure, hailed Oseloka Obaze and Peter Obi of Anambra to failure and hailed Mimiko of Ondo and that his SAN candidate forgotten his name to failure too.
[/s]Let me tell you what you don't know, in ondo state, we hate mimiko, we do not want him to continue, that gave that mumu akeredolu the post. Akeredolu already lost before the next election. But in ekiti, fayose owns ekiti. Take it or live it.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Even bobrisky can pull this crowd

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by bigpicture001: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
grand entry?... no b día en dey live b4..?
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by akinsto4ever(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wailers will just come to nairaland and spew trash... Whereas none of them are in ekiti.... Fayose and his gay partners(Lere olayinka) will be disgraced out of ekiti... Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=yarimo post=68090893]that is the hand work FAYOSE and his gang of PDP Miscreants [/quote
]
I no go make mouth now make we wait till then
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Allsouls: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
APC only hope on rigging, even with that fayose will still win.

Remember From counselor to chairman LGA to state assembly members are all PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Cargo36: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
raphealolami:
Is he still the minister? Just asking, cos i expect him to have resigned by now. What is the essence of his presence when is absence will not leave any vacuum. Just to say our system of government is just too cumbersome and unnecessary.
tytyy
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ekiti people hate Fayemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by zoedew: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
raphealolami:

He resigned few days back.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
There was a country called Nigeria
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by CptBule(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
KenOne:

Are you sure a lot was said about Obaseki and Rotimi Akeredolu losing Edo and Ondo. Not forgetting Anambra how we were told Peter Obi candidate will defeat Obiano only for PDP to even come distant 3rd behind APC that we were told Easterners hate so much.

Why wouldnt Apc come second in Anambra guber election when Apc had rigging machineries in their hands and used to compensate the C in C so as not to appear clueless in a rigging job.

In a free and fair election in East, Apc will smell less than 5percent vote. Speaking from Ebonyi. Not to mention the hardcore Apc members in sister Igbo states.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by ifymadu: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
I wonder if people that crowd these politicians are jobless, what’s to incentive to line up under the sun in support of thieves that call themselves politicians. The same people will get into power and do nothing but feed fat with family and friends on your common wealth.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

What's getting interesting?
The fight for power of course!.. Jst hoping the citizens of Ekiti choose rightly.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
olarwhumy6:
The fight for power of course!.. Jst hoping the citizens of Ekiti choose rightly.
Fayemi is loosing this one
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:

Fayemi is loosing this one
Your opinion tho, time will tell who the citizens want.
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
KenOne:
Fayose sorry i see you going down you can not determine your successor coalition of APC governors will be too much for you Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo is already leading the charge when it hasn't began. Ask Olusegun Mimiko how APC defeated his anointed candidate. Wailers, PDP and your supporters will hail you to doom. They hailed Pastor Ize-Iyamu and Aninih of Edo to failure, hailed Oseloka Obaze and Peter Obi of Anambra to failure and hailed Mimiko of Ondo and that his SAN candidate forgotten his name to failure too.
A sitting governor that could not win one local government will win governorship election as a minister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
olarwhumy6:
Your opinion tho, time will tell who the citizens want.
Do you do women?
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
comos:
people only came out to collect their share of the N25b
point of correction, 28b not 25b
Re: Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shalomc:
Do you do women?
No, i dnt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.