Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari (19782 Views)

Selling Tinubu Right Now Is An Herculean Task. / Yoruba Elders Task Buhari On True Federalism / Remove Adams Oshiomhole Immediately - APC Presidential Aspirants Task Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
cool
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Losers 2019
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by brodalokie: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Snake... I think you are gonna.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
We no go pity Una again oo! 2019 the lazy ones will work
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by YorubaAssasin: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:
Not to Sergio Ramos... He go defend you and even break your spinal chord... grin meanwhile... my new hobby below.. cool

I too dey gbadun you my guy!

1 Like

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Leave the seat for a qualify person period.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by santopelele(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
CLUELESS PRESIDIOT, UR COWS IN DAURA ARE HAPPILY WAITING FOR UR RETURN
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Cowbuhari: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
this man is just sick
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by killuminati(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Baba, we are strongly behind you. Continue all your good work sir. We, the unlazy Nigerians love you.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by dudebuck: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
a logo for the 26ers

1 Like

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Fitnessman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
And the squirrel says

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by ajepako(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
This old dinosaur is just falling the hands of his BMC minions online..

I am actually starting to pity them l swear...

If you want their lord to misyarn, just hand him a mic and that's all..

BMC dolts, una kuu ise oh.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Daviddson(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
owomida1:
Baba, no be lie oh.

I know what I face in the hands of pessimists.

Look look, they will soon start quoting me again.

If Jesus Christ was our president, they will still call him dullard.

Ungrateful Nigerians
but what exactly are u defending?
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Baba, we will always be with you.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Switruth:
Baba don realise.

Naa he want to bring on the pity card game, remember when he said he doesn't even have money to buy his presidential form?

Baba is going to same way now, only zombie will fall for this trick.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by okuwehcris: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Daviddson:
Mr man, I hope some nuts are not beginning to unscrew in your head. As you now end all your posts with "Buhari, a good man with bad intentions". I'm sincerely concerned.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by ebuk4real(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bubu on the beat... grin
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by PointZerom: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
magoo10:
To defend the dullard you must qualify as a zombie. Not surprised

Cc madridguy sarrki yarimo yyeske ngeneukwenu throwback progress69

1 Like

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by yesboss94: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
John Terry ni...no b only defend
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by yazach: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
CptBule:
I pity madridguy,sarrki/sarkin,ngeneukwenu,passingshot for the burden on their neck,is heavier than Olumo rock.

More grease to your elbow, nay, more burden to your neck.

#backtodaura.

“And in this country, whether people like it or not, they will remain grateful for your courage because you have the courage to do the research, take your time to reply mischievous representation and we are very grateful”
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
owomida1:
Baba, no be lie oh.

I know what I face in the hands of pessimists.

Look look, they will soon start quoting me again.

If Jesus Christ was our president, they will still call him dullard.

Ungrateful Nigerians

Blasphemy!
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by magoo10(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by princejenks(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
yea, I can relate with bubu,how do you defend someone who is not a democrat and doesn't believe in democratic principles? How do you defend someone who doesn't know the right words to say at every occasion? How do you defend someone who keeps quiet when words spoken thoughtfully could be a succour and reassurance to a long suffering people? How do you defend someone who promised so much yet delivered so little? How do you defend someone who lacks the gift to crack jokes yet forces himself to sound funny but comes across as ridiculously silly? How do you defend someone who lacks the gift of oratory yet often tries to go off script and goes off point in the process? How do you defend someone who holds local media in contempt yet always willing to demarket his country men at any international fora he's interviewed? How do you defend someone who thinks governance is only about arresting looters but lacks knowledge on anything else not corruption related? List is endless,he should just do the needful by retiring to his hometown in 2019 for a much deserved rest in his senile years,Nigeria deserves a vibrant,passionate to serve,hardworking intellectual to take over at this critical time of the country's existence,someone who has the patience,temerity and understanding of the complex nature of Nigeria and can be a uniting force rather than a destabilizing personality with extreme views on issues like this current president.

3 Likes

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Throwback: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

I will support when there is a reason to, and I will castigate when there is a reason to.

I am neither a wailer nor a sycophant.

I am not an anarchist who delights when there is crisis in the country or when militants are sabotaging the economy or when terrorists are bombing and killing humans. I am not happy that Buhari failed, something that is typical with wailers from the very first day of this current administration.

Buhari has been finally tested after many attempts and the verdict is that he is a failure and a gross hypocrite who has failed even by mediocre standards when decent and hardworking people put in the work to get him elected and celebrated his victory as a rebirth of Nigeria.

Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, and Omoyele Sowore are the types of candidates that a serious nation should be discussing. Every time we waste discussing APC and PDP at the national level, is time spent ensuring we would continue to be notable as a nation producing refugees for the rest of the sane world.

If Buhari had any modicum of dignity, he would retire quietly to face his health challenges in London with his own money, since even the state house clinic is still lacking drugs after all the budgeted funding by his own administration.

Apparently, we the people do not even think we deserve better than the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Sule Lamido etc.
We are the very ones who continue to mock those who can actually afford to ensure the promised change, rather than those who are a product of the comatose system.

2 Likes

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by AlanSugar(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Very incoherent story from an incoherent President. Edo journalist say Mama die, papa die. Dem bury mama for where she die.

Bla bla bla! What a president!

Doesn't this tell you the silly story is fake?
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Switruth: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
udemzy101:

Naa he want to bring on the pity card game, remember when he said he doesn't even have money to buy his presidential form?

Baba is going to same way now, only zombie will fall for this trick.
I guess baba is just realising that his kitchen cabals have been doing a bad job in soiling his name. Is it late to wake up. 2019 will decide.
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by PointZerom: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Throwback:

I will support when there is a reason to, and I will castigate when there is a reason to.

I am neither a wailer nor a sycophant.

I am not an anarchist who delights when there is crisis in the country or when militants are sabotaging the economy or when terrorists are bombing and killing humans. I am not happy that Buhari failed, something that is typical with wailers from the very first day of this current administration.

Buhari has been finally tested after many attempts and the verdict is that he is a failure and a gross hypocrite who has failed even by mediocre standards when decent and hardworking people put in the work to get him elected and celebrated his victory as a rebirth of Nigeria.

Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, and Omoyele Sowore are the types of candidates that a serious nation should be discussing. Every time we waste discussing APC and PDP at the national level, is time spent ensuring we would continue to be notable as a nation producing refugees for the rest of the sane world.

If Buhari had any modicum of dignity, he would retire quietly to face his health challenges in London with his own money, since even the state house clinic is still lacking drugs after all the budgeted funding by his own administration.

Apparently, we the people do not even think we deserve better than the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Sule Lamido etc.
We are the very ones who continue to mock those who can actually afford to ensure the promised change, rather than those who are a product of the comatose system.

I will buy groundnut 50k for you.

2 Likes

Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by Nackzy: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why would someone defend you. .only insane ones can buy fuel 150 n still defends u...broom carriers aka Lazy Nigerian Youths
Re: Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari by owomida1: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
lexy2014:
but what exactly are u defending?

What exactly does not need defending?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / "Nigeria Practicing Military Democracy" - Bisi Akande Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.