Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (36485 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by LazyNairalander(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lordseyad:

You must be really Lazy
hardworking you. I am very sure you don't even have a PVC

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Lordseyad(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
LazyNairalander:

hardworking you.
I am very sure you don't even have a PVC

I'm pretty sure you're still yet to read it, Now read , quote me back when you're done.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by CSTR1003: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
fxjunkie:
Nigeria is definitely not ready for a female president. She wouldn't be able to control the men of the NA and other men tphat would work in her cabinet.
She wouldn't be able to?

Not every body is like buhari.

Any member of the military that disobeys a direct order of his female or male commander in chief would be hanged for treason.

And I am sure a woman president will not hesitate to dish out the death penalty to any such erring military man.

They are that emotional.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by mymilicent: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can c mosquitoes all around her.
Malaria things!!!
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

She wouldn't be able to?

Not every body is like buhari.

Any member of the military that disobeys a direct order of his female or male commander in chief would be hanged for treason.

And I am sure a woman president will not hesitate to dish out the death penalty to any such erring military man.

They are that emotional.
Lols. It seems you're a learner. NA in this context is the National Assembly, not Nigerian Army. Good luck with her trying to form stubborn with those guys. She just might join her husband sooner than expected.

What am I saying sef This woman can't even win a councillorship seat in her ward!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by folarinstr: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Seanonaira:
Who Is Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh? | Biography Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh | Profile Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| History Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| Meet Nigeria's First Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh

She Describes Her Background here:  I was born and raised in Lagos State to a police officer father and a businesswoman mother, both of them are natives of Ewohimi (Ishanland) in Edo state, South-South Nigeria. 

Although we were not particularly affluent, it was a closely-knit family full of love. And as the only girl in the family, I was the centre of attraction and affection of not only my parents, but my siblings as well.

I had my primary education at Mayflower primary school Ikenne, Ogun State, and secondary school education at the Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Onitsha, before proceeding to study Mass Communication at Bowie State College, Maryland, USA. On my return from USA, I went into business and was doing wonderfully well. 

My late husband, John Ideh was a member of the pastorate of this parish until he went to be with the Lord on February 7th, 2004.

Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh is a female presidential aspirant on the platform of Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN), Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh, has declared that she will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari and other aspirants in the fourth come 2019 elections.

Ideh stated this yesterday in Abuja while declaring her intention to contest the 2019 presidential poll, noting that she is confident that she would defeat incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and other presidential candidates at the election.

The presidential hopeful, who said that what the country needs at the moment is a new model of governance, stated that she was prepared for the task ahead if voted as President in next year’s general election.

READ HER FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-drmrs-elishama-ideh-biography-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-profile-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-history-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-meet-nigerias-first-female-2019-presidential-aspirant-dr/

3D Dom Car Stickers for campaign and advertisement, pls call 08039356973

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by sexdoll: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
limeta:
Go on girl
You got my vote already

she got your vote based on what?

because she's got a pussy too, right?

fish brained ideology, obviously. lipsrsealed
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonelydora: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
somegirl1:

But you will jump at the chance to live in Denmark, Germany, Australia, Finland and perhaps Iceland?
I hope your comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Keyword... AFRICA COUNTRY
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by somegirl1: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
lonelydora:

Keyword... AFRICA COUNTRY

European women are a different species from African women?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by room089: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
MusicSots:

In room 089 abi? Keep deceiving urself. We need a strong person to defeat Buhari, not this comedians.

Uncle if the game would be fair, she would beat Buhari hands down.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Banmeallday: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
No to stupid election, unless for you folks that want to voluntarily enslave yourself

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by ufuosco: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Noted
But this country is too big for woman to serve as a president... cool
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Roger3D(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pipedreams:
The facial gesture of her supporters in the last picture already shows she can never win. They know deep down but choose to clown around. cheesy
It's a pipe dream
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
fxjunkie:
Nigeria is definitely not ready for a female president. She wouldn't be able to control the men of the NA and other men that would work in her cabinet.

And Mr. Buhari is controlling them right now? Just wish her well and move on.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by dollarnaira: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
limeta:
Go on girl
You got my vote already

She b woman o no b girl
Person mama fa.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Almunjid(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautiful nonsense!
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
somegirl1:

European women are a different species from African women?

YES
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by LogicStatement: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
@Op, Still waiting for the biography
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by somegirl1: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
lonelydora:

YES

I see. So if a European woman or half European woman were to become president in an African country, you would have no issues living in that country?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by nextstep(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
lascopes:

Don't know why you people always hate, does it run in your blood or what? If you don't wanna vite for her then kiss my ass and stop wanting some kinda NL recognition coz it won't add a dime to your bank account... Shhhhhh

It's not hating. I would *love* to vote for a woman for President, as many others would. I opened the thread looking for qualifications and other facts that would make her a serious contender, but the bio as written does not seem like it's intended to get people to vote for her based on what she can deliver as President.

Imagine for instance, if the late Dora Akunyili ever wanted to run. If somebody wrote a bio/manifesto for her based on her qualifications, her concrete achievements, and the genuine love she demonstrated for Nigerians, she would have been a very serious contender.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Will her fellow women and girls elect her

This is Nigeria where women hate themselves as youths hates themselves because of these corrupt Stone Age politicians.

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
sexdoll:

she got your vote based on what?

because she's got a pussy too, right?

fish brained ideology, obviously. lipsrsealed

You are just ranting because she won't waste money to buy your dirty PVC!
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by jimcaddy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari be like **Look atew***
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by usebog: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2018
nextstep:
OP - or whoever wrote/interviewed/edited this biography - is doing this candidate a disservice.
Nobody cares about where her parents worked, or how she was center for any kind of attention at home, or what primary school she went to.

I want to read about what leadership roles she has held; what issues she stands for and champions; what she would bring to the table as President; and how she would make our lives better.

All this vague talk about being a nice person doing charity work does not stir up interest.
U said it all
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by ShawtCake(f): 2:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Slay mama president... Definitely not what Nigerians need
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by imitateMe(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2018
limeta:
Go on girl You got my vote already
Wasted vote.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by naijalander: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2018
She is not Nigeria's first female presidential aspirant though

Seanonaira:
Who Is Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh? | Biography Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh | Profile Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| History Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| Meet Nigeria's First Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh

She Describes Her Background here:  I was born and raised in Lagos State to a police officer father and a businesswoman mother, both of them are natives of Ewohimi (Ishanland) in Edo state, South-South Nigeria. 

Although we were not particularly affluent, it was a closely-knit family full of love. And as the only girl in the family, I was the centre of attraction and affection of not only my parents, but my siblings as well.

I had my primary education at Mayflower primary school Ikenne, Ogun State, and secondary school education at the Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Onitsha, before proceeding to study Mass Communication at Bowie State College, Maryland, USA. On my return from USA, I went into business and was doing wonderfully well. 

My late husband, John Ideh was a member of the pastorate of this parish until he went to be with the Lord on February 7th, 2004.

Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh is a female presidential aspirant on the platform of Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN), Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh, has declared that she will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari and other aspirants in the fourth come 2019 elections.

Ideh stated this yesterday in Abuja while declaring her intention to contest the 2019 presidential poll, noting that she is confident that she would defeat incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and other presidential candidates at the election.

The presidential hopeful, who said that what the country needs at the moment is a new model of governance, stated that she was prepared for the task ahead if voted as President in next year’s general election.

READ HER FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-drmrs-elishama-ideh-biography-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-profile-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-history-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-meet-nigerias-first-female-2019-presidential-aspirant-dr/

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Imustreturn(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Pipedreams:
The facial gesture of her supporters in the last picture already shows she can never win. They know deep down but choose to clown around. cheesy
that mouth grin
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by sexdoll: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Jolar101:

You are just ranting because she won't waste money to buy your dirty PVC!

who cares whether she buys my dirty pvc or not?

who cares whether she votes or not?

who cares who she votes for or not?

vanity upon vanity

all is nothing but vanity.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Doesn't change the fact that her face is sexy. That's why I said 'Sexy face'. And nothing else. You eating her face is totally under your discretion.
Lonestar124:
Na sexy face will go eat...all these "pepper dem gang" cheesy
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lascopes(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=geosegun post=68485955]

He is right, a reasonable person wouldn't care much about what was written in her biography up there. The writer did her a great disservice. That biography up there was a turnoff for me. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. It is a pity that someone like you could not decipher the wrong from what is right?

So positive criticism is now hate? The young man that raised his concern wants the woman to succeed more than you do. You are obviously not sincere or rather filled with ignorance.

What I would like to read in her biography is her achievements, her experience, her exposure, the number of lives she has touched positively and her mission. Not family background only. No wonder you have people with zero achievements in government.

Truth be told, she need to re write her biography, otherwise, she has failed before even started.

I wish her the best
[/quot

I see that alot of those people up there got great bios like graduating from Harvard, built airports, scholarship schemes and impacted peoples lives. This is Nigeria, bios don't matter coz what matters find your way up there.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Mbediogu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest / Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.