Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday (75505 Views)

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Nigerian Celebrities Rocking The New Super Eagles' Kit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Tessyama1: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre is rocking the new N70k Nigerian world cup tracksuit, which was released today, for his birthday today.

He paired it with a white Gucci sneakers.

See more photos here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tobi-rocking-the-n70k-nigerian-world-cup-tracksuit-for-his-birthday.html

11 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by PheezyLee(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Clears throat

12 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by eezeribe(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Showbiz...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Tolexander: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
the track suit looks like it is made of ankara material.

Doesn't depict Nigeria as a serious second round contender!

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by chicoMX(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tolexander:
the track suit looks like it is made of ankara material.

It looks like so many things, i'm tempted to say that the track suit looks like matrass cover

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by decatalyst(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
chicoMX:

It looks like so many things, i'm temped to say that the track suit looks like matrass cover

Looks more like all those flashy Indian skirts grin

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by chicoMX(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
decatalyst:

Looks more like all those flashy Indian skirts grin
You no lie

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
i don't know if it is ignorant or stupidity ..i can really pin point the problem with African especially this new generation X n Y. Tracksuit is meant for cold weather and you are wearing it in this hot hot weather shocked shocked shocked undecided

Call it Fashion but even oyinbo will not try it.

you want to ''shine'' in $190 tracksuit which shouldn't be part of Ur wardrobe but an accessories as a sport man.

Agbada will have look 110% better on u dude.

sad sad

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cee c former boyfriend grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by dogstyle007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Albert0011(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians and their misplaced priority...always trying to show off everything on social media,track suit that is meant for sport activity...abegi where is Nwaamaikpe?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Follygunners: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fame333:

i don't know if it is ignorant or stupidity ..i can really pin point the problem with African especially this new generation X n Y. Tracksuit is meant for cold weather and you are wearing it in this hot hot weather shocked shocked shocked undecided

you want to ''shine'' in $190 tracksuit which shouldn't be part of Ur wardrobe but an accessories as a sport man.

sad sad

God bless you, my sister. They can NEVER understand! cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fame333:

sad sad
grin
Fame333:

sad sad
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by obowunmi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shades are ugly.
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by lekkan(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
But this Boy is razz sha.... Why did he fold in the angle-band
It's rubbish
And Mind you, no fool should quote me and start saying rubbish oh

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Fahrenhite(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fame333:

sad sad

Olodo! Who told you tracksuit was for cold weather SMH? It was originally intended for use in sports, mainly for athletes to wear over competition clothing (such as running shirt and shorts or a swimsuit) and to take off before competition.

Over the years it has become a trend in casual dressing as celebrities of the likes of Jay z, the kardashians, travis scott, pharell Williams, big sean and Rihanna (just to mention a few) have all been seen rocking it to a red carpet or an event.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Promismike(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
23 of age. Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Kunleskey(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Really?
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by congorasta: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
scratch and smell guy
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Jiikye1: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Still typing[i]Still typing[/i]Still typing
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Freeman147(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Maison Fahrenheit...Locale
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Bluntguy: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
One day you people must surely get tired of this BB naija nonsense and give us some breathing space. Anyway, thank God the world cup is just around the corner. That will make better news for everyone.

12 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Darkseid(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
In roughly two months time they would all be obsolete.
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Growing the $190 dollars
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Abeyjide: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
this one na ankara
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by dalaman: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fame333:

sad sad

Madam it's not hot in Lagos .

11 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fame333:

sad sad

Mama you see no get sense... track suit like the name implies is a sports wear and is meant to be dynamic in any weather condition. It is you I laugh at. Because there are different materials to different tracksuits, from the look of this one you can see it is quite light. You sef wan shine but you no know anything.

You will just jump and comment and insult we youths. Even the agbada people dry sweat untop am, I can categorically state that because I wear agbada and I do sweat when I wear it.

Madam if you no know then keep kwayet... Nonsense.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.