Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday (75507 Views)

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Nigerian Celebrities Rocking The New Super Eagles' Kit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by zinaunreal(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Tolexander:
the track suit looks like it is made of ankara material.

Doesn't depict Nigeria as a serious second round contender!

You get brain at all? Thats African creativity at its peak. Niggah bounce

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by bolajeebabz(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2018
70k on a tracksuit to look like PHOTOSYNTHESIS
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by weezweezweez(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre is rocking the new N70k Nigerian world cup tracksuit, which was released today, for his birthday today.

He paired it with a white Gucci sneakers.

See more photos here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tobi-rocking-the-n70k-nigerian-world-cup-tracksuit-for-his-birthday.html

photosynthesis tracksuit
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Fame333:

i don't know if it is ignorant or stupidity ..i can really pin point the problem with African especially this new generation X n Y. Tracksuit is meant for cold weather and you are wearing it in this hot hot weather shocked shocked shocked undecided

Call it Fashion but even oyinbo will not try it.

you want to ''shine'' in $190 tracksuit which shouldn't be part of Ur wardrobe but an accessories as a sport man.

Agbada will have look 110% better on u dude.

sad sad
I was about to comment that "the mofo is wearing a tracksuit in Lagos's blistering heat" before I saw your comment.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2018
70k abi? No pros, i will wait till it becomes 1500 in market then i will buy two.... If nokia 3310 without camera sold at 170k as at 2006 can come down to 17k with even camera now.... Wat is 70k tractsuit?......

When my time reach to buy am, i go buy,

I can not fit come and kill my self
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Kilanee: 4:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria wan go slay for Russia ni abi bone?
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2018
i only clicked the link to see the tracksuit
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by sprints1: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2018
looms like ankara java...seriously this one no be track suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LaudableXX: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Tolexander:
the track suit looks like it is made of ankara material.

Doesn't depict Nigeria as a serious second round contender!

I no know say you sef, see am! Biko, warris dis? shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by DonBenny77(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2018
The track suit is photosynthesis
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by GoldPencil: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by meneski(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2018
One guy say...pay 70k to look like photosyntesis!
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2018
chicoMX:

It looks like so many things, i'm tempted to say that the track suit looks like matrass cover

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by ojutony: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2018
chicoMX:

It looks like so many things, i'm tempted to say that the track suit looks like matrass cover
more like window cover ( cotton as popularly called)
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2018
mema900:
Who else noticed that its the politicians that divide us in this country?

that one is common knowledge
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by janejive(f): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Cee c former boyfriend grin cheesy

Nairalanders una wicked Sha���
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2018
chicoMX:

Hahahaha... he looks more like photosynthesis with that tracksuit
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Fame333:

i don't know if it is ignorant or stupidity ..i can really pin point the problem with African especially this new generation X n Y. Tracksuit is meant for cold weather and you are wearing it in this hot hot weather shocked shocked shocked undecided

Call it Fashion but even oyinbo will not try it.

you want to ''shine'' in $190 tracksuit which shouldn't be part of Ur wardrobe but an accessories as a sport man.

Agbada will have look 110% better on u dude.

sad sad
dear poster pls open the door.just wanna talk to you

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LaudableXX: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
zinaunreal:
You get brain at all? Thats African creativity at its peak. Niggah bounce
What do you mean by 'African creativity at its' peak?' Which African created it? That thing that looks like wall curtain material?
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by GistFullGround: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rocking the Nigerian suit with a FAKE GUCCI
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by Femistico(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Did Brazil, Spain, Belgium, France also has world cup jersey tracksuit...mtcheww pple wey no go pass group stage been showing themselves upandan...real contenders don't shout errywere...naija football, unserious pple
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by GoshenNLA(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Show your support to our Eagles, Rep 9ja by ordering your Jerseys
� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LaudableXX: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
GoshenNLA:
Show your support to our Eagles, Rep 9ja by ordering your Jerseys
� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too
Are you sure they are not Aba made? Don't try to swerve us with that story about them being 'original,' o! shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by ainsworth45: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
3D__ANIMATION

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by ainsworth45: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
3D__ANIMATION..

Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LaudableXX: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
GistFullGround:
Rocking the Nigerian suit with a FAKE GUCCI
Na wa for you, Oga. Ok, you sef tell us how many original Gucci you get? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o! shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday by LaudableXX: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
ainsworth45:
3D__ANIMATION
Do you have a centre on Lagos Island, where you can run the same course?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.