Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (109993 Views)

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by 1solution: 4:38am On Jun 02, 2018
life - christ Jesus + cultism = Hell fire
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Patrinus: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2018
If SARS storm the venue and start arresting people, Nigerians will react. Is this association recognized by the authorities?

Valhalla ko, valhalla ni.......Even the real vikings have long stopped believing such folk tales.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2018
ugliness redefined
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by maimota(f): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2018
frbona:
whose side are you on
go and work my dear, there's no gain there except pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by frank41(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2018
At her age....too bad for her.......when an meets her creator,she will explain more.

Cultism doesn't pay at all.That is one of the greatest mistake one can do in this life.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by maimota(f): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2018
"lazy Nigerian youths"
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by HausaOverlord: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Norse mythology na him people carry for head as cultism, so una mean say all these people dey pay homage to the people of Asgard Thor and Loki them chai, na wa oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by engrelvis(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2018
SirBunky85:
so every cultists sleeps with guns abi?abeg talk wat u knw and leave d rest for dose wey knw
bro whose cult r u really?can u really tell me yr gain besides respect.l like dat word -"something u outgrown after graduation"-dat is d summary.alot of youth join cult out of youthful exuberance .due to their immaturity dey don't really know what dey getting into n d end product of it.by d time killings n extortion start dey will start regreting.tough some ruggedly embrace it.most want to come out but r afraid dey will b killed.is actually d big boys in cult dat enjoys it.u hardly c dem fighting each other.is low life n broke guys dat do d dirty work for dem(big boys e.g politicians).

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by redsun(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2018
frank41:
At her age....too bad for her.......when an meets her creator,she will explain more.

Cultism doesn't pay at all.That is one of the greatest mistake one can do in this life.

She is resting in peace and she's not gonna meet no gadamn creator. It is you that has a race in hand to complete and t is you that still feel pain and agony of living,especially when you are living ignorantly.

She is gone,forever. Only to become a carbon residue that nourishes the earth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

There's a lot to gain: wealth, prestige, respect, connections, etc. The only issue is, it doesn't last.
But then again, nothing lasts forever.
When you compare the danger (fear for opponent) they re into the so call gain is nothing,most of then re in regret in my area and wish if they had a free life like some of us

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by bot101(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

There's a lot to gain: wealth, prestige, respect, connections, etc. The only issue is, it doesn't last.

Be deceiving yourself. I can get all of these and more without constituting a nuisance to the society, make heaven while at it, and impact lives positively.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by frank41(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2018
redsun:

She is resting in peace and she's not gonna meet no gadamn creator. It is you that has a race in hand to complete and t is you that still feel pain and agony of living,especially when you are living ignorantly.

She is gone,forever. Only to become a carbon residue that nourishes the earth.

That is you belief bro....so where will her soul go to?

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2018
You be queen eeh, continue queening over there.
That's your benefit of joining useless group so called Vikings,meanwhile joining village dancing group would have be saver to you.

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by rhames(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Supreme Vikings Confraternity SVC are making preparations for the burial of a 22-year-old lady identified as Adaeze Ella Eze popularly known as Bella Queen after her sudden demise. The Lagos based lady was said to have died few weeks ago after a brief illness and is set to be buried later this month. According to information gathered, the confraternity members are set to honor their queen after her "transmission into Valhala"..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/vikings-confraternity-members-to-honour-their-queen-who-died-recently-photos.html

direct ticket to hell fire
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by karlboss: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2018
tintingz:
It amaze me how these cultists take Germanic mythology serious just like Christians and Muslims take middle eastern mythologies serious.

Very stupid black people that don't have sense. Instead me to do join all this rubbish I'll rather continue where my fore fathers stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Mruwa1(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2018
abeg waiting kill her death or waiting?
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by bejeria101(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
fpeter:
What will she tell her Creator?
That she was a cultist queen.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Viking007 This boy comes to mind don't know if he is real or just famzing the name though.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Iddossam: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2018
May her soul struggle in hottest hell..... how i wish Police arrest them all on that very day.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Ignatio(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Valahalla my foot. they didn't even get the spelling. But seriously why are we so disoriented in this country. Why do these people relate to the old Vikings ?
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by DaBullIT(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The lifespan of the average cultist is very short

On that we agree very much

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by DaBullIT(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

Pretty sure you have heard of cause and effect

Yeah, nothing lasts forever , but belonging makes everything even shorter
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by lordlyncon(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2018
wasted for nothing
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by olapink: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

which wealth?? name one known cultists that is rich through cult. who respect them apart from there fellow members. connections to beer parlors to look for trouble. say no to cult.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by TrumpDonald2: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2018
At 22, she's already a cultist. Will her family members say they are not aware of it? A lot of parents are failing in their roles.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Kelvin1019: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Olalan:
What really is the gain in joining cults? Living the fast and dangerous life
U
Till u join don't judge
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Imustreturn(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

how rich is she? What name has she made?

Can she dine at the table of kings?

Absolutely NO

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by cyrilamx(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2018
fpeter:
What will she tell her Creator?
Many don't believe that there is an All-seen Creator-God to whom every human will be accountable to. If they do, why will human being subscribe to membership of a blood thirsty organisation in name of fame, power, sex, or loot the treasury to satisfy their avarice? To them judgement day is a myth created by Christians to scare peep to fall in line. I can't say RIP girl, it between you and your creator. So will it also be for me. It better I believe in the 'fable' of existence of God and fall in line than to live my life as if God doesn't exist. Thank you dear Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by OMEGA009(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Odin’s Gonna have some fresh meat tonight. Bingo style loading......

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by chiedozie198100: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2018
can you imagine the unfortunate guy that would have unfortunately married this one.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by unikprince(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2018
The only viqueen I know is queen LAGERTHAT the wife of King RAGNAR grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.