Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

#EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) (3131 Views)

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Insidenaija: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2020
It is no longer a news that Nigerians have been protesting against the brutality and extortion of the FSARS, clamouring for the total eradication of the police unit, since Sunday, October 5, 2020.

Several Nigerian celebrities have expressed support for the movement.

Here is a list of some victims murdered via police brutality in Nigeria. Many of them were gunned down by SARS officers. They were unarmed and innocent.

Chukwuemeka Matthew Onovo

Chibuike Anams

Christian Onuigbo

Chika Ibeku

Previous Odua; and so on...

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/endsars-see-list-of-some-nigerians-kill-by-sars-recently/

1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Or11: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2020
I only see two Yorubas and no Hausa. I smell a conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by DoubleEngine007: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2020
R.I.P to them all.. #END/KILLSARS#
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Profadvocate: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2020
With this same spirit
My people after we have end SARS the next is this our corrupt administration in Nigeria
People are suffering and other are busy chopping the nation wealth using different corrupt means
School children feeding scheme
Alpha beta
Niger delta development funds
Cocic 19 donation and alot more

Lets come together and force them to vomit our wealth and go to jail

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by chatinent: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2020
EndNigeriaPolicing
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Slawormir: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by ipica: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
I see a revolution cooking in this corn tree. e remain small. Make we use #endsars# campaign test run am

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Harrykn: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Rip to our freedom fighter
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by wisest10: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2020
The one day pains me most is the forex trader sars frustrated to commit sucide
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2020
May God have mercy on their souls & grant them eternal rest.

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

Or11:

Coz they hardly drag their names & images in the mud,,, unless the few bad eggs who reside amongst Yorubas & Igbos
tongue
If I'm given second chance to choose tribe, I would prefer Hausa,,, educated Hausa cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Or11:
You can't just help it, you have to be tribalist about this
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by olukaygold(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
May their souls continue to rest in peace cry
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by DiegoMaria(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
I will call my village people to deal with this SARS bastards
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by freeman131: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
A
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by mogbolade43693: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
May their hearts continue to rest in peaceful
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by 9icest: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS is the northern agenda to kill Sothern youths. It’s their agenda
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by selemempe: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
May God have mercy on their souls & grant them eternal rest.

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

Coz they hardly drag their names & images in the mud,,, unless the few bad eggs who reside amongst Yorubas & Igbos
tongue
If I'm given second chance to choose tribe, I would prefer Hausa,,, educated Hausa cool
lol... which tribe dey do terrorism again?
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
selemempe:
lol... which tribe dey do terrorism again?
The Kanuris,,, you meant

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wen will seun join d protect
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by selemempe: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The Kanuris,,, you meant
and in Zamfara too? The entire north is a den of terrorists
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
#KILL SARS BEFORE THEY KILL YOU#
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Pat081: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Or11:
and I dnt think Hausa do endsars
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rip to dem
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Countless numbers of women and girls have also been raped.
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Rocboy112: 4:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Or11:
Sars doesn’t disturbs in north
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Or11:
You see this image, it's been circulating around all social media's most especially twitter. Infact one was over 100k retweets, all through out the comment section, not even a single person commented about tribe! Everyone totally forgot their ethnic origin and came together for once, that is why the movement is so strong! You see what nairaland has done to your mind? To check names na the very first thing you remember. You need help oh. Nairaland na backyard, a small forum, how many people dey here self? Yet look at the damage it has done to people like you, it's a pity.
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by wirinet(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Or11:
It's unacceptable, SARS did not observe federal character in killing of unarmed youths. This should be reported to the national assembly to investigate.
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
You all shouldn't rest until your killers are killed
Re: #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) by Freelane33(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
R.i.p embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Watch Disturbing Video Of Moments Hoodlums Cutting Flesh Of Burnt Polic / Two Killed This Night As Blackaxe Eiye And Maphite War Themselves. PHOTOS / Black Axee And Vikings They Break His Hands Backwards After Killing Him - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.