Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (61824 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by vincentjk(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2018
I won't ever involve myself in any drug stuff... I need money but don't wanna die a painful death for Christ sake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2018
Say no to crime bt dey wont
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Mustay(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

I can only but imagine.

Scientists should do well to develop a Robotic Executioner because no matter how strong a human is, the emotional and psychological trauma of taking a life of a human will always dawn on him when the time comes..

This one that there's resistance to executions. This Malay may be proving tough guy now but whoever kills has that trauma in him. The security guys face this too. Except the person is crazy upstairs, there's no way they won't have the feeling. Even this robot, who will set it up? Who'll press the command button? There comes the ethical questions. Assisted death appears easier but someone is administering the injection, activating the electric chair or whatever poison is used to kill.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by nisot23(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
pembisco:
Only God knows what runs through their minds the moment they are told they just have 24hrs on earth.

Honestly that part sent shivers down my spine. Like how do you say those words to someone. Even if they were already expecting to die, it would still be very frightening to learn that it would happen in a few hours.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Explorers(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
nisot23:

Honestly that part sent shivers down my spine. Like how do you say those words to someone. Even if they were already expecting to die, it would still be very frightening to learn that it would happen in a few hours.

Imagine, very early in the morning, they summoned Mr. A to a sitting panel in the prison and inform him that he will be put to death the next morning.

Their job sa and the prisoners are used to that. When they summoned a prisoner very early in the morning, they know is time.

Imagine there are innocent/framed ones among them, my greatest fear.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mustay:

This one that there's resistance to executions. This Malay may be proving tough guy now but whoever kills has that trauma in him. The security guys face this too. Except the person is crazy upstairs, there's no way they won't have the feeling. Even this robot, who will set it up? Who'll press the command button? There comes the ethical questions. Assisted death appears easier but someone is administering the injection, activating the electric chair or whatever poison is used to kill.
Honestly the whole thing is just so complicated..
Something tells me those Executioner guys used to be hardened criminals before joining the service...(I stand to be corrected though).

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Explorers(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

Something tells me those Executioner guys used to be hardened criminals before joining the service...(I stand to be corrected though).

I don't think so.

Hanging is not the only mean to execute criminals:

firing squad

Lethal injection (Doctors are involved)

Were those doctors criminals too?

Ask lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
cry

very touching
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Christophorus(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerians have so disgraced this country in Malaysia, especially Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Mustay(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
kellyJames5:

Honestly the whole thing is just so complicated..

It's a job, they are prison officials and there are procedures to the executions too cool

Well, see it as "killing the criminal". The State is killing the person who has committed crime against it. That is the way they see it just like soldiers who 'fight the enemy'.

Nigeria had public executions during military rule too.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kmaster007: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
hell await you
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by MrTour: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
American prisons is even worse, they use all sorts, like electric chair, injection etc

Jail time goes up to 600 years in prison and you could be convicted for a crime you commited unintentionally. Some countries are just meant to be avoided, the love for money is ruining lives.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Christophorus:
If I call you an irredeemable asswipe will I be out of line? Or if I call you a perpetual retardeen will that make you feel better? What if I call you a buffoon of epic proportion will that be music to your ears?

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
I can't help it embarassed

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by TourismMan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's a difficult job to take up. Hard killing people for a living.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by brodalokie: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Boogie-man
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by InvertedHammer: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
//
Nothing emotional here.

The time some of them run around in convoys making noise in Nigeria, na una dey hail them as Malay big boys. When they get caught finally, all the pathetic emotional plea show up.

/

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Tobycharles: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I’ve lost a couple of friends because I didn’t help them take a gift for loved ones. Shey I be FedEx?

If I’m really pressed, I’ll buy the gift myself to make sure that it hasn’t been tampered with.

I salute ur courage, it's better to lose friends than to lose your soul and also dent the image of your family as a result of ignorance inorder to be dubbed Mr 9ice.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
*Tears dropping
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Mutemenot(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
That kajang prison no be here o. No wonder their bike police men dey chase Nigerians like dollar grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Chybyke1992: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
No need because you will certainly own a private Hell fire when you finally cross over because alot has been done ,even the devil closes his eyes on shame ...
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Christophorus:
u are very stupidd. Bastardico. I see ur obsession with igbos is giving u nine inch tumor on ur head.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by EzendiEgo1: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
What sort of rubbish is this
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by package7(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ogbeni Executioner don't worry yaself soon or later you shall be like 130 soul's In their conferment.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by KevinDein: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
I used to think being burned alive is the worst kind of death but I think being told you are gonna die today is worse. What ever way, Just knowing you are gonna die in few hours is too much of a torture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
okwabayi:
O ti an explorers thread? Space booked. Vroom vroom. This is my final bus stop.

[UPDATE]
Remember boys and girls: committing murder is bad but only good when a government does it. President Duterte's kill all drug dealers directive comes to mind.

The part about a Nigerian crying is just western propaganda as usual, they mention other nationalities to make themselves seem holier than thou. Why didn't they ask Mr. Executioner about British, French or American nationals?

Of course women are more docile than males. It's their nature. It doesn't mean they're tougher, they are only quicker to accept a bad fate.

How is a Nigerian man crying a western propaganda? pls explain

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Dami12345: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Khaytunechi:
What got me was the murderer who still managed to hold so much hate inside of him to the extent of him making his last voluntary action on earth 'spitting on the hangman'.. Some people can not be redeemed..

And why that man com cast Nigeria naa.. Na only us de fear to die?? If I hear!

Lastly,, I am surprised to read that the women are calmer than men.. Never experredat..

Lemme clear on that better, women this days are rougher than men, look around you, even the oloso is trying, she could be killed, used for rituals, gangraped, sold, etc yet she goes with men she doesn't know to places she has never been.

For a women to commit a crime that lands her the death sentence, she must be the tough of the tough.
So most are prepared on taking what fate hands them.
No regrets so to speak

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Its still better than jungle justice that's served in bongo.. Instant death after humiliating a human being & reducing them to rats, beaten, broken & burnt alive with or without proof of the said crime which is mostly based on them say them say while the crowd cheers on high in ecstasy as the condemned struggles with his last moments on these cursed lands

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by virago(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
lyriclekidd:

A day not a week.
A week
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by DabuIIIT: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Traumatic.
Hope coneheads yaff heard?
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Lastanza: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Them go dey claim strict country now. Let him mention American and British citizens dat they have executed. Not in any way supporting drugs but na only small and average countries dem dey flex muscle for.
Execute one American citizen even if he is caught with a truck load of cocaine and have his government to contend with.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:

I don't think so.

Hanging is not the only mean to execute criminals:

firing squad

Lethal injection (Doctors are involved)

Were those doctors criminals too?

Ask lalasticlala

In my own view, Lethal injection and firing squad are less traumatizing.

The doctors would first of all give the convicted person an anesthesia before administering the lethal injection thereby causing a painless/peaceful death.

Death by firing squad also ensures speedy death of the convicted and moreover, a "squad" of soldiers undertake this task unlike Executioner.

So, this two methods aren't that traumatizing like death by hanging on the Executioner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.