Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (61799 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by mu2sa2: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2018
kellyJames5:
This is one of the jobs I don't think i can ever do no matter the pay...

Gosh!
Hahaha, you "think"you can never do the job, but as for me, i "know" I will NEVER do the wicked, cruel and inhumane job no matter the pay. Never!
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by hisgrace090: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I’ve lost a couple of friends because I didn’t help them take a gift for loved ones. Shey I be FedEx?

If I’m really pressed, I’ll buy the gift myself to make sure that it hasn’t been tampered with.

You're filled with wisdom. Your type do last.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by gameboyo: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I’ve lost a couple of friends because I didn’t help them take a gift for loved ones. Shey I be FedEx?

If I’m really pressed, I’ll buy the gift myself to make sure that it hasn’t been tampered with.

Pls don't try it ooo

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by gameboyo: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2018
remsonik:
This is so so painful, I feel for the woman. I just hope after his retirement the job doesn't give him bad effects of it. They keep telling people to stop carrying drugs but they won't hear.
Even if your family, friend and loved ones give you package to help deliver, please request it be opened to know what's inside in your presence.

Even at that, pls don't. They might conceal it in such a way that you can't detect it until you are caught at the airport
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by jimb(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2018
how do I apply fr that job.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2018
IJOBA2:
THAT NIGERIAN IS IWUCHUKWU AMARA TOCHI
Just read his story, a really sad story, he even told the police dat he was to deliver a herbal drug wen the police came to search him.
Ignorance, sometimes i wonder who that Mr Smith, or Marshal could be, probably a "Nigerian big boy" now
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Explorers(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Why some people are into drugs.

No to drugs

https://www.nairaland.com/4364475/10-most-expensive-legal-illegal

Lalasticlala
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
This is sad, cried while reading
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by chillychill(f): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Because we don't have dis kind of rules again that's why ppl are doing more evils if there is still a firing squad n its still functioning crime rate would have decrease alot in Nigeria..... Well that aside,do you ever get a good sleep that night maybe nightmares or sleepless night and again y did your dad took you to that kinda place?

SoNature:

That was many years ago. I learnt Nigerian govt stopped execution by firing squad because twas a waste of bullets.

Then we used to call them CC (condemned criminals), and the black Maria would convey them to the field of execution.

When they arrive, they would be tied to stakes and a barricade would be made so that observers wouldn't trespass into the field.

There would be a military parade. And the soldiers that would execute them would wear military helmets covered in grass-looking pieces of clothes tied round their faces with black paint so that nobody could recognize them.

After the brief parade, a priest would be invited to say a short prayer. And the CCs would be asked if they had a message for their loved ones and the people around (observers). The priest would ask them. I attended like three. Two out of three, their loved ones never showed up.

Afterwards, the commander would instruct them to shoot. And they would!

As a little boy, I didn't like that shooting part because I didn't like seeing blood gush out of their bodies when the bullets penetrated. But people around me would always cry - almost all, but not my dad.

I had the privilege of seeing it because my late dad was a retired policeman. He was the one that took us there to witness it firsthand

I will never forget such memories
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kunlesehan(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You're very wise.
Stay safe.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by 2016v2017: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
chillychill:
This is very heartbreaking mehn cry I wonder how there families would feel when they inform them Dere relative has a week to go...

The bottom line is we should all just be careful in n outside the country.. We shouldn't do drugs either selling or using,it's too dangerous
Don't tempt God , say no to drugs
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Olatara(f): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Explorers:
A former prison official who presided over 130 hangings across five Malaysian jails has given Daily Mail Australia an extraordinary insight into the final hours of a death row inmate.

In an exclusive interview in Kuala Lumpur, the retired former chief hangman, 61, said the executions always begin at dawn, just after the morning prayers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5794133/Malaysian-executioner-reveals-moments-Australian-grandma-sentenced-death.html
This man looks like my dad with his moustache but my dad is not wicked.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by rafcrown(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
ARMED ROBBERS,RITUALISTS KIDNAPPERS,ETC.MUST BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by johnmario50(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
[b][/b] angry angry angry
pembisco:
Only God knows what runs through their minds the moment they are told they just have 24hrs on earth.

only when u put yourself in their shoe , then you can imagine how emotional and devastating it will be when u re told that u have only 24hrs to go..... angry
pembisco:
Only God knows what runs through their minds the moment they are told they just have 24hrs on earth.

only when u put yourself in their shoe , then you can imagine how emotional and devastating it will be when u re told that u have only 24hrs to go.....
painful though.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, you "think"you can never do the job, but as for me, i "know" I will NEVER do the wicked, cruel and inhumane job no matter the pay. Never!

Lol
Abi?
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kadiaupdates(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2018

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by SoNature(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
chillychill:

Because we don't have dis kind of rules again that's why ppl are doing more evils if there is still a firing squad n its still functioning crime rate would have decrease alot in Nigeria.....

Nigerian government still kills people by hanging. They said that firing squad was a waste of bullets, but the death penalty is still an effective law in Nigeria.

Well that aside,do you ever get a good sleep that night maybe nightmares or sleepless night

Yes, I slept well. It didn't matter so much to me. And growing up, I feared ghosts in films more than that firing scene. Some scary soap operas on NTA at the time gave me endless sleepless nights.
grin

and again y did your dad took you to that kinda place?

To show me and my big brother how people who do evil end up and encourage us to be good kids grin

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by chillychill(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
2016v2017:

Don't tempt God , say no to drugs

Who is tempting God nau undecided
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by tartar9(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
An executioner-one job I'd love to do smiley
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by chillychill(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's been long I heard such o.. Mehn u are a man I don't think I'll be able to sleep if na me o. Your is dad is good man o I hope the "teaching" yield good thing sha?

[quote author=SoNature post=68147261][/quote]
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
opeyehmmy:

Beheading is more traumatizing compared to lethal injection, hanging, and firing squad.
Saudi Arabia executes drug dealers by beheading then, both male and female. Those Saudi Arabia executioners are damn tough. I once watched a video of a Nigerian woman from Kwara state sentenced to death in dat country and when i saw her being prepared for her final moments, mehn! it was too bad. D executioners sword na die. Na once d tin dey cut head. So disheartening.
.jeez!!
Please say no more.

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by kellyJames5(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mustay:

It is still dicey.

Lawyers will say they deserve to be reformed because they were not in the right frame of mind.

Human Right Activists will say they deserve to live because they have the right to live and government should help revive them mentally.

Their families will say they used to be in the right frame of mind. They will show you pictures of when they were normal before they lost their minds

The victims will say they don't care if they are in the right frame of mind or not. They lost loved ones.

Taxpayers will say we cannot be wasting money on these guys who have killed and not in the right frame of mind.

The State will weigh the options of funding people who have caused death of taxpayers and not in the right frame of mind.

Still on still..
The fact remains that they are not in the the right frame of mind.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by akinfeyemi: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
dis is so touching and emotional
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Trippledots(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
eDeity:
tongue
Now that's one thing i can not do

Dear people, obey the law
Stay out of trouble
Play safe
Be alive

And at the end still die..... Life is just a pot of burnt beans.
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Trippledots(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
kellyJames5:

I can only but imagine.

Scientists should do well to develop a Robotic Executioner because no matter how strong a human is, the emotional and psychological trauma of taking a life of a human will always dawn on him when the time comes..

There is. Can't recall the name. Its like a claw that sinks its teeth into the neck of the condemned and yanks their head clean off. Its designed to have euphoric chemicals that allegedly makes the process totally painless.

This world eh!
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
kellyJames5:

I can only but imagine.

Scientists should do well to develop a Robotic Executioner because no matter how strong a human is, the emotional and psychological trauma of taking a life of a human will always dawn on him when the time comes..
You are very right.i know of a man that worked in a government hospital mortuary for years,he said he didn't feel anything.when baba retired ,he started acting strange and it led to his death,even after death the man bin no wan go spiritually.
We are humans and we have got emotions,there are some jobs that should totally be declined because of the psychology trauma it will cause on the long run
Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by SoNature(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
chillychill:

It's been long I heard such o..

Yes, the reason is that u don't visit people in prison. The last time news of execution appeared online was when Oshiomhole, the former governor of Edo State, approved their killings and pardoned some of them.

When Rochas was asked by journalists why he's not signing the request to execute the criminals in Owerri prison, he said he didn't want anyone's blood to be on his hands (on his head, like we say it in Nigeria). I think it's a sentiment many governors share

Mehn u are a man I don't think I'll be able to sleep if na me o.
I was only a little boy then. grin

Your is dad is good man o I hope the "teaching" yield good thing sha?

Yes, it did. The reason is that, even as adults, we are responsible. But my dad is late though

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
okwabayi:
O ti an explorers thread? Space booked. Vroom vroom. This is my final bus stop.

[UPDATE]
Remember boys and girls: committing murder is bad but only good when a government does it. President Duterte's kill all drug dealers directive comes to mind.

The part about a Nigerian crying is just western propaganda as usual, they mention other nationalities to make themselves seem holier than thou. Why didn't they ask Mr. Executioner about British, French or American nationals?

Of course women are more docile than males. It's their nature. It doesn't mean they're tougher, they are only quicker to accept a bad fate.

Na so the comparison pain you reach? #Weakling #InferiorityComplex

Re: Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 by okwabayi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
GodBlessMe4Life:

Na so the comparison pain you reach? #Weakling #InferiorityComplex
Ok. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.