Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye (1007 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
It is no longer news that Nigeria's First choice and Presidential Hopeful ,Fela Durotoye met with His Imeprial Majesty Ooni Adewusi OjajaII yesterday. They had series of discussions, but the most important of it all is the blessings the Ooni gave Mr Fela Durotoye. The king confessed that he has met alot of men before he became a king but he has never seen some one like Fela. he spoke highly of Mr Fela Durotoye and how he has impacted into the life of the youths , of which Him(Ooni) has benefited from. The Ooni didn't waste time to throw his weight behind Mr Fela Durotoye. If it was allowed for kings to vote, the Ooni will vote for ANN which is the party of Mr Fela Durotoye.

My take: if the king can do this then what are you still waiting for? go get your PVCs and keep it for ANN, the party of Mr Fela Durotoye. A new Nigeria is possible

#anewnigeria
#fela2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by Litblogger: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by QJay: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2018
A New Nigeria will shock the whole world. Fela lives in Fela. No doubt! So get ready!

#anewnigeria
#fela2019[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by torjim(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Yes. Oh. Only Fela Durotoye can do it
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by torjim(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2018
I believed that you can do it
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:38am On Jun 02, 2018
The blessings of the monarch go with you FELA DUROTOYE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by Alejoc(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2018
If only the educated will vote!
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by toyinfunmi(f): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2018
#Fela2019 is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by Lipscomb(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by obonujoker(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Alejoc:
If only the educated will vote!

Lol.... grin... sorry bro...we are still a long way off...
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by jasfore: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2018
#FelaDurotoye all the way!.
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by ElsonMorali: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Well I hope Mr Durotoye and Mr Sowore will not split the Yoruba votes.

They'd better meet and coordinate.
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by OritaIbadan: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Neither Fela nor Sowore will win, Nigeria is not yet ripped for such candidate though I reserve my vote for Sowore he will have a better outing than Fela.
Re: What Ooni Of IFE Told Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
OritaIbadan:
Neither Fela nor Sowore will win, Nigeria is not yet ripped for such candidate though I reserve my vote for Sowore he will have a better outing than Fela.

Why are u talking like that

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of Payment Voucher Of FG Credit Loan To Farmers / Atiku On The Verge Of Clinching PDP Presidential Ticket / If We No Vote Buhari because Of Atiku, Wetin We Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.