Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening (48438 Views)

Super Eagles Jerseys Sold Out In London / Get Your New Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys And Customise Here @8K / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by nex(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria Super Eagles 2018 FIFA World Cup jerseys sold out at the Nike Store in Ikeja City Mall, Lagos.

There’s no crowd here, they simply never really got a decent supply. This happens every time.

Nike usually sells it’s apparel most expensive in Europe, a little cheaper in the Americas, then very cheap in Asia and Africa.

Our Super Eagles Jersey is being sold in the USA and Europe for the equivalent of N31,000 ($80 to $85), but in Nigeria they’re selling the jerseys for N40,000 ($110) and yet they ensured they didn’t supply more than a few thousand units. WHY?!!

There’s definitely some fishy racket going on with The NFF regarding the matter of the Super Eagles jerseys. That’s why Adidas terminated our last deal, and Nigeria had to go begging sportswear companies round the world till Nike took pity on us.

It’s a big shame that there’s nowhere we haven’t taken corruption to. See how millions of fake jerseys have flooded the entire country and nobody is doing a thing.

Either the NFF executives are the ones running this racket, or they’re benefitting from it somehow. I will definitely petition the EFCC on this.

The biggest question we should ask ourselves is how come those who have been importing and selling millions of fake Super Eagles jerseys for months now have still not sold out.

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING?!

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/95615-2/

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by Greyworld: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
...and what is all the hullabaloo about for a group stage at best knockout stage team jersey.

89 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by cmon(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
There's even an ad right under your post. I'm sure it's for the fake ones.... lol... What do you expect, There is hunger in the country....

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by troublemakea(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
the question is them dey sell am abi dem nor dey sell am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by nex(m): 4:56am On Jun 02, 2018
It is this same confusionist approach with which the NFF handles the Super Eagles jersey that they will handle the Super Eagles at the Russia 2018 World Cup.

That is why Nigeria won't go past these stages in the World Cup.

Greyworld:
...and what is all these hullabaloo about for a group stage at best knockout stage team jersey.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by obojememe: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2018
omo make super eagles no go fall hand o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by mysteriousman(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2018
There are more than 3 million Nigerians living in Europe

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by ELgordo(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Ovoko!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by Throwback: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2018
The OP has raised salient points.

Somebody in the NFF has a stake in this well organised racket of imitation jerseys.

Both NFF and Nike are to be blamed for the Nigerian and worldwide shortage respectively.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by theJAZA: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Technically the jersey isn't. My guy chukwudi still lives, and I trust he will be invading main market aba for fresh fabrics next weej

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by Olalan(m): 5:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Our industrious Aba brothers will be smiling to the bank this period.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by KangaIye: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2018
If you need Super Eagles jerseys, go Yaba for Lagos go buy one.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by SuperWorld(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2018
41000 naira Jersey I pray I goh fit afford am b4 naija comot...

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by jaid23: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Lolx, wanted to order one online on nike store and boom! Its all sold out.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by roqrules04(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2018
My guy does customised ones from China for 11k to Nigeria with shipping grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by Badtman(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Am less corncern if it's fake or original we wear here in Nigeria , I don already get mine from Boda Chinonso yesterday @7k

let's buy Aba Nigeria to grow Nigeria.

contact 09099269974 to get your own

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by parisbluefox: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Dude there’s no much price difference in regards to the amount that’s been charged across the world. I reside in Canada, and over here it cost 110$ CAD minus tax. Plus tax it comes to a total of 124.30.

nex:
Nigeria Super Eagles 2018 FIFA World Cup jerseys sold out at the Nike Store in Ikeja City Mall, Lagos.

There’s no crowd here, they simply never really got a decent supply. This happens every time.

Nike usually sells it’s apparel most expensive in Europe, a little cheaper in the Americas, then very cheap in Asia and Africa.

Our Super Eagles Jersey is being sold in the USA and Europe for the equivalent of N31,000 ($80 to $85), but in Nigeria they’re selling the jerseys for N40,000 ($110) and yet they ensured they didn’t supply more than a few thousand units. WHY?!!

There’s definitely some fishy racket going on with The NFF regarding the matter of the Super Eagles jerseys. That’s why Adidas terminated our last deal, and Nigeria had to go begging sportswear companies round the world till Nike took pity on us.

It’s a big shame that there’s nowhere we haven’t taken corruption to. See how millions of fake jerseys have flooded the entire country and nobody is doing a thing.

Either the NFF executives are the ones running this racket, or they’re benefitting from it somehow. I will definitely petition the EFCC on this.

The biggest question we should ask ourselves is how come those who have been importing and selling millions of fake Super Eagles jerseys for months now have still not sold out.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by muhammed50(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Politics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by omoadeleye(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2018
shipping fees to Nigeria nkan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by chukslawrence(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2018
ok
Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by BOOMnaija(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2018
I think a simple psychological strategy happened.

The hype that preceeded the launch of the Jersey was quite pragmatic by Nike.

People simply wanted to purchase the Jersey out of optimism and not really because of anything spectacular.

Talk of people trying to follow the band wagon and nothing more.

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by tballeyy(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2018
COME KATAGWA MARKET U wILL GET IT AT THE LOW PRICE

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by nabegibeg: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2018
nex:

We will not die nor win the world cup whether we get the jersey or not

Nigeria was the target market for black panther now it is jerseys

cant we all see that we at nothing more than a market research tool

stop this drama about jerseys

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by ability19: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2018
its a pity
Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by deebsman1(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2018
OP you raised a salient point nd you even amazed me cos you know the right thing to do, pls go ahead with the petition.

Guess instead of always complaining about most things in this country, if we can actually be taking bull's horn by taking decisive actions, in no time, we will be better for it.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by RZArecta2(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2018
NFF said there were 3 million orders for the jersey, a wise company would have made 3.5 to 4 million copies of the product but Nike only did 500k pieces and told y'all to go fùck yourselves, they don't give a shít cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by mjbaba: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2018
No be jersey sales we wan chop o. Make them perform for worldcup

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by sukar886: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2018
I will get mine from aba next week....I don't have time for all this grammer...fake or no fake

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerians are gullible people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) / Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.