Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Need Visitors Running To Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Visitors Running To Your Blog? (260 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / Tips For Optimizing A Blog For Search Engines Web Visitors / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Visitors Running To Your Blog? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello bloggers.
Before I go straight to the main message, let me introduce myself. I am Silas Igbe, a medical student, freelance writer and an editor. Now to the message.
Over the years, I have seen blogs which were once booming and later went kaput. I have also seen bloggers who rushed into the blogosphere and also rushed out of it. And it is pitiful that today, a lot of bloggers are making this same mistake. Wonder what this mistake is? It's leaving out the place of CONTENT. Yeah. The mistake bloggers make today is neglecting the fact that CONTENT has a very big role to play in the success of their blog.
Take your blog to be a restaurant for example. If you offer quality food to individuals who come to your restaurant, they will keep coming right? Sure, of course and the reverse will be the case if they are offered bad food. Same is the case for your blog. Quality content is like the food which you offer your visitors. Offer them quality content, they will come back begging for more, offer them bad content, they will never come back again. And of course, with real visitors, comes real traffic and with real traffic, comes the money. � � �
Remember. CONTENT IS KING.
For quality content that will get your visitors addicted to your blog, you can contact me.
Whatsapp : 07030438383
Instagram : siwhizz
LinkedIn: Silas Igbe
Facebook: Silas Igbe (just inbox)
Thanks.
Regards
Silas Igbe

(1) (Reply)

Super Bulk Email Blasting To Millions Daily / Get A Free Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting (tutorial) / Free SSL Enabled On All Todhost Cpanel Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.